Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) (44415 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by liftedhigh: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by exlinklodge: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
damnnn

this is really damning

If you really want to lose that fat/weight in just 3 weeks

you gonna need to watch this video ... BELIEVE ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I90LiF90SQ
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Everything is wrong in this country and it's beginning to look like there's no way forward anymore..

1 Like

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
I did shed tears reading this.......Lord help this nation....... RIP sweetheart...............ahhhhhh God

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
PHED should be held responsible for this angry

Rip to the dead..

They should.it is coporate man slaughter

1 Like

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
I wonder when we will begin to get things right in this country...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks
bro life in nigeria is notin, death is normal for them, Nigerian is hell
bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by 2shure: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is sad.
They wi allocate money.
One cabal wud channel he money into his accthen nepa will buy substandard materials.
Useless country
Then they will say Evans shud die
Al nepa officials shud die too abeg.
But ppl shud always be watchful.
Dont be dull.
If its raining
Stay at home.
Wait till its clear enuf.
Death is everywhere.
Fucck
I hate such type of death.
Fucckkk

Truly no one knows the next minute nor hour.
Fine gal going to schl
Someone who thought she will b back aft whatever she went to do.
Bleep
Why did God bring death upon humans
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Iamwrath: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
These are things we should protest for , and the more reason why we should back Osibanjo's ppolicy of no better supply , no meter , no payment of bills
ojkalito:
I wonder when we will begin to get things right in this country...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by crowley(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
PHED should be sued

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Tecno66: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
I hate electricity because of this but Fela say water kill person, na same water we go drink.
Angelanest:
A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable of the PHED somewhere around the school campus. The student - a female whose body was found lying lifeless close to the schools main gate shuttle park died while trying to move across an erosion after a heavy rain that started in the early hours of Tuesday.

According to Victor Briggs, "the erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water."

It was also gathered that men of the PHED was contacted on Monday, the day the electric pole fell but all efforts to get them address the situation had seem fruitless.

According to reports, the total number of reported students death cases on campus has been summed up to three (3) since the beginning of the semester in the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/female-student-electrocuted-by-high-tension-at-rivers-state-university.html
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by seangy4konji: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
RIP....God know how many days the wire has been lying down there..

May God and only God protect us in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by shacxy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
May her soul rest in peace and may God grant her family the fortitude to bear the lost
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nonsense country
After they will say youths should not travel out but stay and develop their country.....
W. A. K. A

I will not only leave, i will move my whole generation out of this mess called country ruled by obnoxiously inapt leaders
Mtchewww

F.A.I.L.E.D E.X.P.E.R.I.M.E.N.T.S
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
victorazy:

is called zoo not country
sorry I will rephrase
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by chisomdestiny: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by adecz: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
angry
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by adecz: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
A needless death.

A shameful waste of a young life

Hope they sue PHED, so that they can start
being more proactive..
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm so saddened right now. R.I.P
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by kenny714433(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
This buarhy sef eeeehhh undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rip gal
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Stanchez(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
RIP dear..so painful I hate irresponsible authorities
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by francisbarrack(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
We all kip hustling every day,
God bless our hustle.

R I P to d angel.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by wintersnow(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thunderdick:
I HATE ELECTRIC

Hate Nigeria not electricity, you don't hear this shhit in developed countries
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by wintersnow(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
john1908:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

Be sensible for once... You don't place your stupid advert on every thread... Someone died niqqer
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
The ZOO will never get things right grin...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks

Happy now @victorazy

poor people always think they have a valuable opinion.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesus
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
I love Solar
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Saylawchar(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
The ZOO will never get things right grin...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks

Happy now @victorazy

so naija is a zoo? may God forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK / White Parents Claim Calculation Error After Two Black Students Came Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.