Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) (44417 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Woooooowww.......tnk God em not alone in dis
u are never alone bro there is always someone who share similar story so just hustle and be thankful for d little that comes your way coz there is always someone who is had it worse than you....u still get Internet access that is something to be grateful for
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
see fine leg
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
See what negligence of duty has caused?? This death touch me. Rip girl
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Emmatimi: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
What happened yesterday was very unfortunate!!! I was touched by the dead of this hard working girl. I know the girl and it happened in my school
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by nwoye72: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nothing is good in the environment where we live.just think about this kind of common death.im tired of that country
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lost my man to this few years ago in ABSU...we were expecting him back at the lodge cos his room was a rallying point due to the playstaion challenge every afternoon.unfortunately we were called that our man is gone...RIP sherpierosky...Ur memory lives on!
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Erums(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
PHED should be held responsible for this angry

Rip to the dead..

Geta lawyer
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by mickijoe: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh God help us too many things are wrong in this country. Why why why. Greed has taken over
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Now the useless PHED would claim ignorance of it so accept not to take responsibility of the death of the young lady.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Avery200: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Angelanest:
A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable of the PHED somewhere around the school campus. The student - a female whose body was found lying lifeless close to the schools main gate shuttle park died while trying to move across an erosion after a heavy rain that started in the early hours of Tuesday.

According to Victor Briggs, "the erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water."

It was also gathered that men of the PHED was contacted on Monday, the day the electric pole fell but all efforts to get them address the situation had seem fruitless.

According to reports, the total number of reported students death cases on campus has been summed up to three (3) since the beginning of the semester in the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/female-student-electrocuted-by-high-tension-at-rivers-state-university.html
God have mercy for this middle of d year
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by MzJin(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
u are never alone bro there is always someone who share similar story so just hustle and be thankful for d little that comes your way coz there is always someone who is had it worse than you....u still get Internet access that is something to be grateful for

Tnks bro i am always tnkful to God......but sorry em no bro em a girl please.....my profile backs d claim
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Tnks bro i am always tnkful to God......but sorry em no bro em a girl please.....my profile backs d claim
it will take more than your profile to get me convinced sorry if I seem skeptical but am a Gee...perhaps we should slide into each others DM
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by blackmarket(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
the relay system in d breakers needs to be adjusted again..failing to trip either on earth fault or overcurrent..pc&m shld b held responsible.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by carzola(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Angelanest:
A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable of the PHED somewhere around the school campus. The student - a female whose body was found lying lifeless close to the schools main gate shuttle park died while trying to move across an erosion after a heavy rain that started in the early hours of Tuesday.

According to Victor Briggs, "the erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water."

It was also gathered that men of the PHED was contacted on Monday, the day the electric pole fell but all efforts to get them address the situation had seem fruitless.

According to reports, the total number of reported students death cases on campus has been summed up to three (3) since the beginning of the semester in the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/female-student-electrocuted-by-high-tension-at-rivers-state-university.html
God will punish all our leaders from 1960 till date and their surviving families will die miserable deaths..
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by soflygerian(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is really sad. Money can't buy life but am sure ''100m for account'' is possible after suing PHEDC
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Hexdude1(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Thunderdick post=57516224]I HATE ELECTRIC
[quote]
but u charge fones
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2017
ojkalito:
The ZOO will never get things right grin...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks

Happy now @victorazy

Baba I have lived in ghana for close to 8yrs abeg where you dey describe cos the ghana I stay wire dey normal like naija own,and I don witness wire cut.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2017
justscorchone:

Baba I have lived in ghana for close to 8yrs abeg where you dey describe cos the ghana I stay wire dey normal like naija own,and I don witness wire cut.
chairman na Teshie mami u de stay be that...From Nungua to Labadi,to Circle,to 37,Spanner,Madina,manet,spintex,Adenta you will never see a single wire dangling...u sef for talk true
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Onliie(m): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2017
ojkalito:
The ZOO will never get things right grin...I have lived in Ghana for almost 3 years and never seen an electric wire dangling or pole down after a heavy rain...and they also use armored cable which aids better flow of electric current and prevents any damage to wires leading to sparks

Happy now @victorazy
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by MzJin(f): 5:49am On Jun 15, 2017
ojkalito:
it will take more than your profile to get me convinced sorry if I seem skeptical but am a Gee...perhaps we should slide into each others DM

Okies live u to ur skepticism
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by okonja(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Angelanest:
A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable of the PHED somewhere around the school campus.

"the erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water."

So, there was wire in the water [that conduct electricity] and only one person diedlipsrsealed

Since beginning of the semester due to this same electric shock or something else? angry
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Thunderdick(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Hexdude1 post=57526985][/quote] why Not? grin
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Thunderdick(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Nicepoker:
bush man
at Least Bush no Go shock me
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by Trendirabingi: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
This is terrible n should never be condoned.. This is henious. Dis should never be tolerated... Dis is enough to bring down horror upon the entire phed dat was told about dis n neva did nothing about it... The area was not even cordoned or a very serious sign of danger be cliped around dat area so nobody goes near there...? Nobody in dat socalled rsust should take it lightly....very angry people wld take dat girls body and drop it on the table and office of the phed and the office they informed.. They would bring horror upon phed for weeks standstill... D world would know... A lot of individuals in dat phed wld not only be sacked, phed porthacourt n of dat district should be seriously n heavily sued...dis individuals n most in phed are almostly heartless n have no concern on wateva nigerians or people are exposed to... The wickedness in d heart of most nigerians are so alarming.. Most nigerians have lost touch wit humanity, especially in d south South n rivers state... Some are outrightly wicked.. Even the blieve system of some of them are very wicked and vile... Even most people no longer feel anything for their fellow humans or the safety of the collective soceity n environment in which they are employed or paid for... Some are entirely reluctant.. N are just in phed to cut conners, shortchange n wait to collect dia money, but are aggressively negligent to the interest of the habitants.. Phed should be sued.
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by poundsndollars9(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Rip
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by kaylinda: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
This is just very sad sad
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by barrysome001: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by zidek(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
This same PHED high tension that killed almost 30 men of man utd football viewer in calabar, there is something fishing about PHED
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by EngrBogon(f): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2017
carzola:
God will punish all our leaders from 1960 till date and their surviving families will die miserable deaths..

NIPCO PLC INTERNSHIP/PART TIME JOB

Nipco plc calls on rivers state students to apply for an internship called Industrial Training.
Those who just came out of secondary school or who just wrote jamb are also free to apply for the part time job at Nipco Plc.

Applications Eligibility
Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State:  Gokana, Eleme, Tai.

Must possess an O-level or ND.
Including jambites awaiting admission.

Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017 

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: send your CV or your personal details to: nipcoplc.hr@gmail.com
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by lilliesboy(m): 2:25am On Sep 23, 2019
ojkalito:

Happy now @victorazy
If your Igbo Community was not a zoo, why are you in another man's country?
Re: Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
lilliesboy:

If your Igbo Community was not a zoo, why are you in another man's country?
who be this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK / White Parents Claim Calculation Error After Two Black Students Came Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.