Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba (28110 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Lifestone(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
That Lawson guy finally met the wrong person. The officers were probably in mufti and he thinks he can be rude to everybody because he's got some coins, you see them in the club everytime. So he quickly landed in the hospital, lol.
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by SgtKisswhere: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Believe the Nigerian Army at your own risk

So the civilian attacked the soldier ?? How does this sound to you ??

They can't fight the Boko boys, they only know how to beat the shiit out of innocent weak Nigerians

ma'am, did you actually R E A D the text?

3 Likes

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by DeadPresident(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

ma'am, did you actually R E A D the text?

Sir, are you actually naturally dumb ??

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by nonxo007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Were you born on the highway because that's wherle most accidents happens ??
Wow I didn't know cuz i wasnt born there, u know better because that's where u were born right ??

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Ndmichaels(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
The guy collect, no be jonse.
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Iykefirm(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] tongue so someone cannot play with military officers in peace

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by nonxo007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents happens ??
Wow I didn't know cuz i wasnt born there, u know better because that's where u were born right ??
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by nonxo007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents happens ??

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by adecz: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo returnee from America, probably deported
by Trump, had $2000 in his pocket (out of
Pproceeds from Credit Card frauds), became too
loud mouthed & got cut down to size.

Good work by our gallant officers, if he is
not happy with the beating, let him go back
to the US........if he can wink

We don't take horse or bull sh*t here angry
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by SmartyPants(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

They can't fight the Boko boys, they only know how to beat the shiit out of innocent weak Nigerians

Are you an slowpoke? It is clearly written that the Lawson fellow was tipsy, and secondly that the officers were not in uniform which ought to be obvious or have you seen a uniformed soldier in the club before??
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by thunderbabs: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Excuse me plz,

But after the beating, the americana eye clear abi e no still clear? grin

Coz i see hw dey baked his face for him

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by snowlord(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Plz no b today we kn naija military,dh never court marshal dia men wen dh mess up,dh immediately change d locations of d officer wanting n dh tel u dh dnt kn d particular officer,like dh cant fish him out if dh want,dz is a common trend in delta state
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by tellwisdom: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Massage na em una dey call beating?? sad
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by SmartyPants(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I smell lies undecided

So the Americana returnee harassed you and you were just watching
Knowing Nigerian soldiers you will mobilise yourself and give that man the beating of his life undecided

Even his side of the story sound like a threat undecided

That's is actually what the wrote up says happened. You just read the first few lines and rushed to book space abi?
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Gofwane(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

bla, bla, bla, bla… because they can't fight boko haram doesn't mean that when bloody civilians like you shouldn't be panel beaten when you misbehave tongue
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by koboko69: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

NL have gone to the dogs..

Kids have taken over this forum. Open monikers and pose as females to post thrash for likes from people of their class. Its such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by salford1: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
crook officer. Why cant they hand the drunk guy to the police or throw him out of the club?
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

That's is actually what the wrote up says happened. You just read the first few lines and rushed to book space abi?
I understood quite all right. While he was looking his junior was defending him. Abi

Weldon sir, quantinue
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by soath(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
brunofarad:
Trouble dey sleep jeje

Drunk inyanga go wake am

Pls help me kill this spider grin
I almost hit my computer screen thinking I saw an ant. You are wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by snowlord(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
stop beefn DeadPresident ,she's only sayn wats common wt d military anytym dia officers assault a civilian,i seen alot of cases,even afta shooting n killing an unarmed citizen,dh end up transferring d officer responsibl n say dh dnt kn wu did it
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by TinaAnita(f): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Most abroad returnees always act as if life revolves around them. One came from Europe the other day and was making noises and seeking attention in a beer parlour. I can't stand them.. must they inform the whole world that they have been to one country or the other?
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by SmartyPants(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I understood quite all right. While he was looking his junior was defending him. Abi

Weldon sir, quantinue

Juniors not junior. wink

More and more obvious that you didn't read the post.

Kwantinu.
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by kaybee88(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

did you understand what they wrote there at all?

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

Juniors not junior. wink

More and more obvious that you didn't read the post.

Kwantinu.
"It took the intervention of Lt Amusa who called the junior officers"

You are right oooooo shocked shocked shocked didn't see that!
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by watchindelta(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
TinaAnita:
Most abroad returnees always act as if life revolves around them. One came from Europe the other day and was making noises and seeking attention in a beer parlour. I can't stand them.. must they inform the whole world that they have been to one country or the other?
Arrant nonsense!
unmm not all abeg.
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by SgtKisswhere: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Oops, a livewire I see.......but on a serious note, did you read it?
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Ajewealth123(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
brunofarad:
Trouble dey sleep jeje

Drunk inyanga go wake am

Pls help me kill this spider grin
the day I go break my phone screen, just know say that day u don buy market cos he don try wey I dey try kill that spider
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by MrIcredible: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Maybe you're weak, most people soldiers harass are not weak. One on one without riffle, I'll beat tge shit out of every average soldier.
Re: Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
TinaAnita:
Arrant nonsense!

The guy was even lucky it was soldiers not kidnappers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / SARS Operatives Intercept Snatched Vehicle In Rivers, Weapons Recovered. Photos / NDLEA Arrests Student, 4 Others Over Possesion Of 10. 255kg Narcotics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.