Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" (36758 Views)

I Will Remain Virgin For My Husband Till I Got Married – Singer Adokiye Kyrian / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Rozaybb(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't believe dis chic oooo..she looks loose with her kinda pix
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by dammyd46(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Temple of God ko shrine of Lucifer ni ....
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by eminent007(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
her virginity is bigger than her music career .. That's her selling point,

it still baffles me how women think ,

That riddle has remain unsolved 4 millions of years bro
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by evexx1(f): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let her be deceiving herself. Smh!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by feelgoodInc: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
should women save up their virginity for marriage?

read here:https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage

to find out. must they save it.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by AceDomino(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
With all this flesh auctioning?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by ngolokante(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
It's possible... She might be receiving it only in the yansh...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Duru009(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
This Lady cannot tell me she is a virgin wit a wide mouth like this!!!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Duru009(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
This girl is just deceiving herself !!!!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by chineduemmao: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
tem ...wot? if i hear
e pain dis one
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by wizod(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Which one is a gospel artist and at d same time a virgin? I've not seen her, let anyone dat sees d gospel artist just wake me up. What am seeing is a cheap LovePeddler.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by arnold123: 3:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Flexygist:
Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, Adokiye has ousted a fan who slid into her DM to ask her for her most priced possession - Her virginity!The singer shared the chat online and said she isn't ready for sex until after marriage!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/my-body-is-the-temple-of-god-virgin-nigerian-singer-adokiye-declares/

OK, that's just like saying" I'm a Christian and I go to the mosque for Bible study" okoooo, I nor know who dash monkey banana,she may be a virgin in the anus ,but nor orally and vaginally, because she's a controversial sucker and a dishonest rodder fvcker of many men
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by jacksonjason45(m): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Her nudity don disvirgin her gan...,.. sinful pussy...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Coolgent(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Temple of satan!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Arccangel:
Where did they write gospel artist? undecided
abeg na wetin i dei find since o,i think say my eyes dei deceive me

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Sicario47(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2017
And she dae show us boobz angryshe's mad danu angry angry
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Gerrard59(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
profhezekiah:
THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE, I AV STARTED SEEING LADIES THAT HAVE LOST THEIR OWN CARELESSLY SHOWING HATRED AND PAIN AND SOME OPPORTUNIST GUYS 2 SHOUTING RUBBISH, #TEAM VIRGIN, I CAN'T MARRY A FEARLY,FAIRLY,BADLY USE GIRL AND HER EXs WILL STARTED LAUGHING HOW THEY HAVE PERFORM ALL KIND OF MONKEY AND GORRILLA STYLE WITH HER. LADIES WITH PUBLIC PROPERTY CALLED PRIVATE PART, BWREAST SELF DON TURN TV REMOTE[color=#990000][/color]

Well, you possess the moral right to demand for such if you are a virgin. If not, it is sheer hypocrisy.

Adokiye has not released any song for years, her "virgin badge" is her attention seeking anthem. Anything to be in the spotlight.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by 2shure: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Bich shut your ass up.
Sit your ugly ass down.
Na by virgin or nom virgin
U fuckin clown.
Where my dic dey
Yur pekus go hands down.
Ho's always thinkn they can fool us.
Fuc your useless bobby.
Anal sex bich
Bich
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Obipt200ab: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Flexygist post=57516204]Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, A solute has ousted a fan wroystrou

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2017
People talk shit just stay in the news.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by visi123: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2017
I see
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by TKDEE(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
that body must b a temple of small gods.... Vaseline crew over..do u copy Vaseline crew do copy.. over..

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Omolewa212(f): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Kikikiki let me come and be going b4 I loses my own Virginity
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Omolewa212:
Kikikiki let me come and be going b4 I loses my own Virginity

You don't mean it!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Maxvasia(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
No respect even for her Creator. When we say women fear nothing, people will say its a lie. Imagine associating the Temple of her Creator with this exposed bag of beans she calls a body. The specie called woman is just an abomination. A pest to the skin of the society that deserves to be burnt off, a slimy morass with the ooze of swamp! Shame on you.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Addy003(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Temple of God, yet you expose it
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Omyyyk(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Omyyyk(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Kelsmm:
Money for hand back for ground

Hahahaha.. . 4....111....9999. I've been waiting for this. Na you dupe me 3k, hard earned money wey no be say na una papa gimme. Na God go punish you, oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. I sabi your name, na anywhere where I see you I go dey slander you.. . U go fear say shey e pass 3k ni. Maa go look for ur FB profile sef. Abeg nairalanders this guy na big time fraud ooh, no patronize ham abeg. He's looking for the next maga, don't be his PREY. Once again.. .. E no go well with you many times. Bastard son of a thousand fada!

N:B. Seun abeg remove dz fraud from this forum, you can save lives by doing that. Thanks.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Omyyyk(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Kelsmm:
Money for hand back for ground

Hahahaha.. . 4....111....9999. I've been waiting for this. Na you dupe me 3k, hard earned money wey no be say na una papa gimme. Na God go punish you, oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. I sabi your name, na anywhere where I see you I go dey slander you.. . U go fear say shey e pass 3k ni. Maa go look for ur FB profile sef. Abeg nairalanders this guy na big time fraud ooh, no patronize ham abeg. He's looking for the next maga, don't be his PREY. Once again.. .. E no go well with you many times. Bastard son of a thousand fada!

N:B. Seun abeg remove dz fraud from this forum, you can save lives by doing that. Thanks.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by zidek(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Is she not the same girl that wanted to sell her virginity for 500k?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Arccangel(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Goalnaldo:
abeg na wetin i dei find since o,i think say my eyes dei deceive me
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned / MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.