Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" (36759 Views)

I Will Remain Virgin For My Husband Till I Got Married – Singer Adokiye Kyrian / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by almarthins(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
By their fruits ye shall know them. Gospel singer abi? We know you
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by webbro007(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
my pocket is d box of God,not for barbeque or sharwama.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by pweshdodo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Virgin Kwa! I don Bleep her for 20times
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sodomistee
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by jubsonstone(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
If she's is a virgin, I can literary vouch for Tboss being a virgin too ah swear
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by chimavalentine(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
virgin kee...gospel singer ni...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by odaniel1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
YOU NOR FIT LIE NA, SEBI NA YOU! EVANS' SISTER. VIRGIN INDEED
no mind the stupid caritas university babe (grad) na so she dey form rubbish for school dat time.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by ReachHard: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Olosho virgin... Continue
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by temitope277(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
please where is the body? Cos i cant see it
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Arccangel(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Where did they write gospel artist? undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by vitalisspecial: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
na igbese be dis? Virginia airline
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Rachaelgold(f): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wonders shall never end... What is this now sad sad
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by franxalive(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Is that the picture of the GOSPEL singer or should we expect another?
Typical nairalander is at it ... please do not, i repeat...do not crack ma ribs 2nyte grin grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by PossieSlayer: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is by definition a sexual prude grin

She definitely bleeps like faya and that body is not temple but a intimacy gadget.

Look at her eye and you knw. It don't lie

Flexygist:
Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, Adokiye has ousted a fan who slid into her DM to ask her for her most priced possession - Her virginity!The singer shared the chat online and said she isn't ready for sex until after marriage!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/my-body-is-the-temple-of-god-virgin-nigerian-singer-adokiye-declares/

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by thunderbabs: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
When you are a source of fornication to men online and you still claiming virginity......what's d sense in dt?

Sebi na gospel singer ahe be, she no read dt part wey tlk say looking at a woman lustfully alone don mk u commit fornication already ni, she com open all the frapappaaa for us to dey see con dey form virgin.

She b dey mad.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Bullhari007(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
if you are a virgin yet you use cucumber you are not longer a virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
No sex before marriage but she can eat cucumber everyday...#yinmu
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by ajeleseujn(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Your body is the temple of Cucumber and Heineken Bottle

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Ritajovy(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can see that temple!
Open for all to see! Why won't it be home for all??
Dress the way you want to be addressed. Your dressing is saying something totally different sister!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Ndmichaels(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Attention seeker! How that one take affect us? Your music sef no fit draw our attention.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
what is it nw? so being a virgin now gives u license to open ur boobs. rubbish
a non virgin who dresses herself well will be preferred to you
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Gofwane(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
No be only temple of God, na shrine of ifa angry
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
You mean she has never eaten cucumber?

What about cassava?

Even if she's never heard about those two, she must not deny tasting banana.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
She has no qualms using the F-word unabashedly yet refers to herself as God's temple. undecided

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by mastar111: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hoelosho claiming temple. Abi ur body na temple run for.................. Oya put those guys names
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
It is really a temple...

That's why I worship there with my Vaseline

Omg Nwamaikpe grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by holuwajobar(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wats d big deal there....kim kardashian sef na virgin...y d brag
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by wahihi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
GOSPEL SINGER INDEED, SO WHAT MAKE HER THINK SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN?:
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Apexcutie(f): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
some tym I wonder if sum people comment with there brain
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
tell me

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by iamtardey: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
engine wey dem no dey oil that one nah engine?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by charlesucheh(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIRGIN KE!!! Eeeeeeeeeya! I bow oooO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.