Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Effects Of Change Of Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Effects Of Change Of Name (376 Views)

My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name / Destiny Boy & Starboy Ahmed:- The Dangerous Effects Of Kid Superstars On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Change Of Name by bottlewater1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello N L please I need ur advice on the effect of change of surname. am a graduate but want to change my surname how can I go about it. pls help, no insult pls.
thanks
Re: Effects Of Change Of Name by nuelzy: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
why not start by changing the section of this thread...
topic ain't celebritish !!!

(1) (Reply)

Has Davido Done More Harm Than Good With His ”30 Billion For The Account” Slogan / I Am Not In Any Relationship Now And No Plans For Marriage - Harrysong / How To Join Illuminati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.