Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? (1454 Views)

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Prince4945(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Myself for example , I'm working , done with nysc about a year ago, and my current girl friend is just in 100level in the University .

It just happened too fast tho and before you know it we're dating

I'm beginning to feel the gap is too much and she might not keep up to par with me in every aspect,

So I'm wondering cuz I'm abit confused here..
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
You're not in love with her. Simple. The rest is just excuses. Because of you truly loved, all this other stuff wouldn't matter.

There are no rules in love & war, said the English.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Inna ehn
So your girl must work in the same office with you
Stop this excuse already
Tell us what is on your mind biko
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Illuminatus(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
There is no general rule as to the prescribed age of romantic partners. It depends on the two of you and how compatible you are. As long as you both are of legal age and click and are communicating and rolling well, you should be okay (for now).

Moreover, I've come to find out that that it isn't the physical age that matters. It's understanding and maturity.

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:
You're not in love with her. Simple. The rest is just excuses. Because of you truly loved, all this other stuff wouldn't matter.

are u sure about that?
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Holuwadamilarey(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
it depends. but 3-4 years is enough for me..
age doesn't really matter when u are in love tho
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Prince4945(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Love isn't the issue, and i don't wanna use the word liability , cuz in a way it's turning out that way....

Do you understand where I'm coming from?
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by CheapSunglass(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
As long as she's up to 18 no one cares about your age difference.Even if anyone cared and so what?

I'm guessing the age difference in your relationship is 10-12 years tho OP cheesy
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
are u sure about that?

Yeah
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Prince4945:

Love isn't the issue, and i don't wanna use the word liability , cuz in a way it's turning out that way....

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

No, I don't understand.

Do whatever you feel is right for you. That's all I can say.
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah
hmmm well love is unconditional,sometimes it's turns,
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by gevans(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
though pple use to say age does not mata, but as for me I will like my wife to be younger than me both physically and in age
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Prince4945(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maybe my problem is not explaining it clearly enough
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Prince4945:
Myself for example , I'm working , done with nysc about a year ago, and my current girl friend is just in 100level in the University .

It just happened too fast tho and before you know it we're dating

I'm beginning to feel the gap is too much and she might not keep up to par with me in every aspect,

So I'm wondering cuz I'm abit confused here..

I understand your fears. You have nothing to worry about tho. You guys can get married anytime. Hope she's not in a private school.
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by theunnamed: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
seriously though

get over yourself before you know it you're her ticket to a new apartment

I didn't say anything sha

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by futurerex: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Age gap? OP lets start with your age. How old are you? undecided be sincere to yourself.
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:36am On Jun 15, 2017
No age gap matters, simple

If you worry about age gap in a relationship, I'll bet you are not in love............................... When you are in true love, [/b]even if there are [b]1001 reasons to quit, you'll still not quit............ From experience grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Prince4945:
Maybe my problem is not explaining it clearly enough

I get you bro.

Now you're working, you're thinking maybe a working class babe or one done with school will be less of a burden and even potentially smiley

But if she has able parents or family or guardians, then you shouldn't be too worried... if you love her stick to her...

But always bear in mind that she is never yours until you put a ring on it... so if you love her, at the right time put a ring on it n seal it...

All the best amigo

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Prince4945(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2017
futurerex:
Age gap? OP lets start with your age. How old are you? undecided be sincere to yourself.

Lol , in my mid 20's
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by futurerex: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Prince4945:

Lol , in my mid 20's
age is just a number. But I wouldn't advice you to waste your time on a fresher (100L) bcoz she still have more years to explore and you might end up heart broken. My 2cent

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Amarabae(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Not beyond age gap of 5. My husband is just one year older than me.
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by Prince4945(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Not beyond age gap of 5.
My husband is just one year older than me.

The gap here is just perfect ,the understanding and maturity I feel would be mutual
Re: Please, What Is The Perfect Age Gap, Or physical Gap Between Two Partners? by toastedbread: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

But always bear in mind that she is never yours until you put a ring on it... so if you love her, at the right time put a ring on it n seal it...

wise words bro. even my guy who's getting married by month end told me something close. in his case, he said "until the marriage rites are done and she's been handed to you, she's not yours".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASTRAL Sex:the New Bedroom Trend Where You Can't Get Pregnant Or Catch An STD / Lady Dance One Corner Sexily And Hot!! / Video: A Facebook Girl Fingering Herself And Dancing To Wutah’s Bronya Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.