Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? (2537 Views)

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Epositive:

Exactly! the complainers are the best customers cheesy
I opened this thread cos I was chatting with one of such complainer. he was 100% sure the mama (popularly known as ALHAJA) In osogbo was using jazz yet he said he can't do without the amala if he is in town. lol and he was not joking was dead serious that the woman was a diabolical woman. if was just funny to me cos he ain't the only one that keeps saying this yet they all keep patronizing the very bukas they accuse. why not go to other bukas?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror you may have not encounters run real juju, so you may not believed.

My grandma, in her told me she had once consultant a witch doctor for business boom, and the man recommended a business for her and the type of charm he would her, but the required, my granny dont want to try it.

She claim the witch doctor offer her same, charm he did for one of the food seller you meet Jeba, while travelling through Niger state. She also said the woman was her friend in business.

I have ever worked in a Bakery, where charm is being used to attract customers, until one small Deeper Life girl saw it hanging above her head and rebuke the stuff, and the potency reduced - as i was told, it happen before i start working there

The man had to called his Charmist for renewal, only the charmist to accuse the small girl of being a witch, for her to be able to neutralized the charm
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:
I opened this thread cos I was chatting with one of such complainer. he was 100% sure the mama (popularly known as ALHAJA) In osogbo was using jazz yet he said he can't do without the amala if he is in town. lol and he was not joking was dead serious that the woman was a diabolical woman. if was just funny to me cos he ain't the only one that keeps saying this yet they all keep patronizing the very bukas they accuse. why not go to other bukas?

Hope he did not said "ALHAJA ti fodi si ounje"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Mimzyy(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Something keeps drawing em back.

HardMirror:
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

My grandma, in her told me she had once consultant a witch doctor for business boom, and the man recommended a business for her and the type of charm he would her, but the required, my granny dont want to try it.

She claim the witch doctor offer her same, charm he did for one of the food seller you meet Jeba, while travelling through Niger state. She also said the woman was her friend in business.

I have ever worked in a Bakery, where charm is being used to attract customers, until one small Deeper Life girl saw it hanging above her head and rebuke the stuff, and the potency reduced - as i was told, it happen before i start working there

The man had to called his Charmist for renewal, only the charmist to accuse the small girl of being a witch, for her to be able to neutralized the charm
interesting
so the customers may just be helpless in this situation.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by lepasharon(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
AHCB:
It's fun to eat, nutritious and delicious.

Really? Whats so fun and nutritious about cow leg
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by mrmrmister: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I have ever worked in a Bakery, where charm is being used to attract customers, until one small Deeper Life girl saw it hanging above her head and rebuke the stuff, and the potency reduced - as i was told it happen before i start working there

This is exactly what I was talking about.
You were told!
You did not witness it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
mrmrmister:

This is exactly what I was talking about.
You were told!
You did not witness it.

My Granny and Elderly PEOPLE cant be liar. I wanted to be honest thats why I deliberately add the words you highlighted.

IF it doesnt happen, I wont have heard those people talking about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hw Life On Earth Will Look 1,000 Yrs Frm Now/where Will U Be 1000 Yrs Frm Now? / Cnn Reports: Gay Christians In Nigeria / The Difference Between Reasonable And Unreasonable Skepticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.