Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? (2506 Views)

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017

In no small degree am I marvelled at our double mindedness and hypocrisy.

it is common for you to hear of big bukas using jazz (black magic )/charms to keep customers flocking to their restaurants.

such rumours are very popular in the south west of Nigeria especially

OSUN STATE and OYO STATE where local food sellers are like celebrities and senetors, big politicians, rich and poor even kings all flock to eat amala and gbegiri.

WHY IS IT THAT DESPITE SUSPICIONS THAT THESE WOMEN ARE USING CHARMS TO KEEP PEOPLE FLOCKING TO THEIR BUKAS, PEOPLE STILL GO THEIR NOT MINDING THAT THEY COULD BE EATING COMPONENTS OF THE CHARMS?

are the charms that powerful or what?

do you believe in they use charms and that is why people flock such restaurants?

do you patronize such bukas despite rumours that they are using charms to keep customers?

their charms are said to be so strong you would even carry plate and queue for food even if you are Osinbajo grin
I have even seen a banker with his tie and suit washing plate when there was not enough clean plates for those waiting to be served.
grin

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8UrcVspOB1g/VujYps-NyYI/AAAAAAABDuA/sGn9HA9A3C4X30uU-ZIofGVqoQGikYC1w/s1600/bukkas%2Bin%2Blagos.jpg[/img]

...and yeah I prefer such bukas to any other restaurant...I don't believe in black magic but I wonder why those who do keep eating at such places only to go and continue spreading rumors that the mama is using jazz
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
adetoroamos:
grin
you are a suspect grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by felixomor: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Many of us have powers Superior to the charms.

So we dont really care. grin
We are more than conquerors.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Epositive(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by ajapz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
how do you expect the customers to know that *mama put* uses charm to prepare her meals.... Their own is that, they are hungry, they go there and eat..

As far as the charm doesn't harm the customers nothing concern me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

hehehe na so.
but at least the charm is working and business is movingwink

as for me I don't believe those bukas are successful cos of jazz or any other rubbish.

I believe they are successful cos
the food is always hot and fresh.
tasty
affordable
and above all you can point at the piece of meat mama should put for you grin
and not to mention the variety of meat us can get.
bokoto
roundabout
abodi
edo
ogufe
fuku
shaki
ati bebelo

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
optional1:
how do you expect the customers to know that *mama put* uses charm to prepare her meals.... Their own is that, they are hungry, they go there and eat..

As far as the charm doesn't harm the customers nothing concern me.
be like say u be learner for buka thinz. I know many men who patronize such places and it is this same men that would be telling me the woman is using jazz.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Epositive:
cheesy grin cheesy
see as he dey shine teeth. You must be a member of Amala and Abula with Ogufe Lovers Association cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by freakthingz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Something must kill man

Atleast its sweet
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Epositive(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
HardMirror:

be like say u be learner for buka thinz. I know many men who patronize such places and it is this same men that would be telling me the woman is using jazz.

Exactly! the complainers are the best customers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
freakthingz:
Something must kill man

Atleast its sweet
do u believe they use jazz or the food is just irresistible?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by felixomor: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
HardMirror:

hehehe na so.

as for me I don't believe those bukas are successful cos of jazz or any other rubbish.

tasty
affordable
bokoto
roundabout
abodi
edo
ogufe
fuku
shaki
ati bebelo

Well, thats ur belief.
My own belief is thus

Mark 16:18 - They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by freakthingz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
HardMirror:
do u believe they use jazz or the food is just irresistible?

Na the food is good maybe unhygienic but I don't believe they use jazz

Cus some women can really cook.....especially those village women
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
This reminds me of a time in my life........................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

Well, thats ur belief.
My own belief is thus

Mark 16:18 - They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

cool
as a Christian has the holy spirit ever opened your eyes to what the mama could be doing in secret? or you are just like every other unbeliever that is also eating there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Talk2bryant(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

Well, thats ur belief.
My own belief is thus

cool

You know we like snake threads on nairaland, pls kindly post a video of you getting bitten by snakes and scorpions, drinking venom is safe to some extent so that doesn't count

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by felixomor: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Talk2bryant:

You know we like snake threads on nairaland, pls kindly post a video of you getting bitten by snakes and scorpions, drinking venom is safe to some extent so that doesn't count

I am not a magician.
There are several magicians across Nigeria who do that.

Go find them cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by felixomor: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
HardMirror:

as a Christian has the holy spirit ever opened your eyes to what the mama could be doing in secret? or you are just like every other unbeliever that is also eating there
Well, i have seen even physically when one was disgraced & exposed to be using charms.

But personally, i dont really care.
My Reason: as stated before.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by mrmrmister: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2017
We all know jazz stories are bullshit.

One idle someone just wakes up and cooks up a big fat lie, he tells someone, the someone tells someone.
And on it goes.

None of them has ever witnessed a manifestation of jazz, but they'll tell you stories like they were there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

Well, i have seen even physically when one was disgraced & exposed to be using charms.

But personally, i dont really care.
My Reason: as stated before.
news flash!
YOU AIN'T SPECIAL.
Christians Muslims Atheists traditional worshippers all eat at such bukas and all move on with their lives. so forget the crap about having a superior power. only way is to see what others cannot see and confront it with the power you claim to have. else u are just like every other person whobis eating there and not knowing what they are eating

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

In no small degree am I marvelled at our double mindedness and hypocrisy.

it is common for you to hear of big bukas using jazz (black magic )/charms to keep customers flocking to their restaurants.

such rumours are very popular in the south west of Nigeria especially

OSUN STATE and OYO STATE where local food sellers are like celebrities and senetors, big politicians, rich and poor even kings all flock to eat amala and gbegiri.

WHY IS IT THAT DESPITE SUSPICIONS THAT THESE WOMEN ARE USING CHARMS TO KEEP PEOPLE FLOCKING TO THEIR BUKAS, PEOPLE STILL GO THEIR NOT MINDING THAT THEY COULD BE EATING COMPONENTS OF THE CHARMS?

are the charms that powerful or what?

do you believe in they use charms and that is why people flock such restaurants?

do you patronize such bukas despite rumours that they are using charms to keep customers?

their charms are said to be so strong you would even carry plate and queue for food even if you are Osinbajo grin
I have even seen a banker with his tie and suit washing plate when there was not enough clean plates for those waiting to be served.
grin

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8UrcVspOB1g/VujYps-NyYI/AAAAAAABDuA/sGn9HA9A3C4X30uU-ZIofGVqoQGikYC1w/s1600/bukkas%2Bin%2Blagos.jpg[/img]

...and yeah I prefer such bukas to any other restaurant...I don't believe in black magic but I wonder why those who do keep eating at such places only to go and continue spreading rumors that the mama is using jazz
Well that you don't believe in charms doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Those buka or mama put uses charm but not all. You can imagine one mama put I went to, the place wasn't clean, the server was rude, she even ask us to wash plate as most of them are dirty ,who does that? How would a customer wash plate for the food he's going to pay? It's not as if she will add more food as compensation. Can this be tried in most eateries and restaurants? No. There are cases of people confessing by themselves to the atrocity of using charms. One major reason most persons patronize them is the price that's all. Aside that I don't see why a normal human being will be washing plates and joining queue instead of the other way around.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by felixomor: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

news flash!
YOU AIN'T SPECIAL.
Christians Muslims Atheists traditional worshippers all eat at such bukas and all move on with their lives. so forget the crap about having a superior power. only way is to see what others cannot see and confront it with the power you claim to have. else u are just like every other person whobis eating there and not knowing what they are eating
The pple u are listing,
Did I say they dont move on with their lives?
Was the charm made to prevent them from moving with their lives?
Did anyone tell u God only protects Christians?

Besides, how many have u followed up?
Dont allow your bitterness make u to forget your original question. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by lepasharon(f): 4:49am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

hehehe na so.

tasty
affordable
bokoto
roundabout
abodi
edo
ogufe
fuku
shaki
ati bebelo
What do ppl see in all these meat sef undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

hehehe na so.

tasty
affordable
bokoto
roundabout
abodi
edo
ogufe
fuku
shaki
ati bebelo

gbayi
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by AHCB: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2017
No such thing as charm. Rumours are bound to spread if there are haters who are envious of the owner.

If the food the owner of the buka sell is sweet, people will come to buy it. There's no magic there.

However, I believe nigerians don't really act on rumours. If there is hard evidence such buka is using charms, I believe nobody will patronise her.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by AHCB: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2017
lepasharon:

What do ppl see in all these meat sef undecided
It's fun to eat, nutritious and delicious.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by randomperson: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

See how he's grinning from ear to ear. U too like food. grin

And why is hard mirror tormenting us with this pictures like this
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by hopefulLandlord: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Interesting thread
Re: Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? by HardMirror(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2017
randomperson:

See how he's grinning from ear to ear. U too like food. grin
And why is hard mirror tormenting us with this pictures like this
bros na to find correct buka enter today o. don't be tormented ☺

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian “apostle” Does Damage Control After Release Of Deposition Videos / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / Strange Horse Caught On Camera Moving In The Sky. Do You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.