Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore (1240 Views)

Just Deployed My App / I Need My App To Be In Apple Store Who Can Help, Is On Playstore Already / Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by Infinixhot2: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nairalanders to be sincere, i am new to programming,please i need your help...I want to create a pass question book app but i dont want it to be free,i want users to pay via recharge cards then there unlocking pin will be sent to them,i dnt know if it is possible that way. I have seen an app like that before which is also a past question app, i unlocked it by puting 200naira recharge card 'Pin' on a portal in the app..please nairalanders does anyone has knowledge of how that was programmed?Its android,java.Please help me.....I have searched google all day but all to no avail.
Re: How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by mcqwerty(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Create your app first.

Create a landing page for it and install a payment gateway which after the user clicks BUY NOW he enters his/her card details and is debited and then a one-time secured download link is presented to him/her to download the app from.

Hope this works.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by bassdow: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2017
mcqwerty:
Create your app first.

Create a landing page for it and install a payment gateway which after the user clicks BUY NOW he enters his/her card details and is debited and then a one-time secured download link is presented to him/her to download the app from.

Hope this works.

This might work BUT poses a huge threat to PIRACY as someone can easily share the App so others can download it.

My Suggestion might be follows (Mind you, Am typing and Thinking in a Hurry) :
1. Make a Database server that connects to the App, and make the App so that every App has / needs a Unique code (numbers / alphanumeric) in other to work properly.
Now whenever a User downloads the App (either before or after payment), a string of characters are auto-generated and make sure that part of such strings includes the device's IMEI number.

Now everytime the device is run, it checks to make sure that the parts of the String (First 10 characters might be the unique code while the remaining 15 or more would be the user's device IMEI numbers) corresponds to what it's supposed to be else it halts and asks the user to pay again or do something else.

2. I don't think I need to let you know such APP should never be Open-Source else even a Lazy dude would reverse-engineer your APP.

PSS: I believe with more time and thinking, more advanced solutions can be implemented BUT the Above should work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by SilverG33k(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I really cannot type much, if you can send 400naira card, i will do that for u b4 2moro
Re: How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by bassdow: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
SilverG33k:
I really cannot type much, if you can send 400naira card, i will do that for u b4 2moro

If you keep doing this, Your ATM Card would keep Varnishing into THIN AIR L grin L

https://www.nairaland.com/3842372/how-atm-card-vanished-thin
Re: How Can I Make My App To Be Paid Version Without Playstore by Infinixhot2: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
bassdow:

This might work BUT poses a huge threat to PIRACY as someone can easily share the App so others can download it.

My Suggestion might be follows (Mind you, Am typing and Thinking in a Hurry) :
1. Make a Database server that connects to the App, and make the App so that every App has / needs a Unique code (numbers / alphanumeric) in other to work properly.
Now whenever a User downloads the App (either before or after payment), a string of characters are auto-generated and make sure that part of such strings includes the device's IMEI number.

Now everytime the device is run, it checks to make sure that the parts of the String (First 10 characters might be the unique code while the remaining 15 or more would be the user's device IMEI numbers) corresponds to what it's supposed to be else it halts and asks the user to pay again or do something else.

2. I don't think I need to let you know such APP should never be Open-Source else even a Lazy dude would reverse-engineer your APP.

PSS: I believe with more time and thinking, more advanced solutions can be implemented BUT the Above should work

Thanks...got the concept..

(1) (Reply)

Learn UI/UX Design At The Best Web Design Agency In Nigeria / I Need Someone Who Understands PHP, SQL And Wordpress Plugins In Port Harcourt / What Can A CS Degree Holder Program that a self-taught cannot do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.