Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) (41566 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by thunderbabs: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago. Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

And what kind of mentality is you displaying here? Ur type gets roasted by this kind of housemaid. In ur sane mind, why wld ur housemaid keep ur family pictures without asking for them frm you.....some pple will jus b thinkin like dey birth dem in switzerland undecided

Iraanu

5 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by flyca: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Maybe she wants to keep them as memories. I don't think there's anything to be afraid of here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by happinesslove(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
May be She like ur family and want to be remembering you all at all time
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by LagosismyHome(f): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago. Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

Are you for real or you don't want to open your eyes to see all what domestic staffs have been doing lately ..... Did the kidnapper of last week not say one of his victim was when he was a driver he kidnapped their child

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bkool7(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:
so it's only in ogun state juju dey abi using ur brain well will do u alot of good o

Ogun no even get juju reach Edo , okija and Ogoja people .

Those ones will eat you alive

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by sisqology(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjas..... Here we go
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Lekison(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
Are u saying keeping the family pics is good without their consent?....even the bible say : watch and pray. apart from being prayerful u have to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Mekky2010: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
And what's the big deal in getting ppls picture in this day and age? Same picture she just posted to the whole world . The girl may have nothing bad in mind....she can download 100 of ur pictures from social media ma.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

It need not necessarily be for diabolical purposes.
What if she is part of a kidnapping gang and wants to use the pictures as a means of identification ?
The maid may have had innocent intentions... but you can't be too careful in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

na grammar u just dey speak..Dem never deal with u..Pray never to fall Victim,Humanbeing is evil
even in 2020,if person take ur picture or Pant go shrine,e go work oooooo but Gods grace go later heal,so forget grammar and seak for wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by eightsin(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
What nonsense!! Multiple pictures of you can be gotten online so why should you freight over this?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Kowor(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
She can always get it from social media.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
She was going to hand the picture over to Evans.........

hahhahahahahaha..funny...chaiii Evans don miss and na for pound dem go pay am
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by tianshie(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
She wan use the woman picture do levels for her other housemaid-friends. "Na my aunty be dis. Fine woman. Same mother, same father, but she nor fit help me."
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bumi10(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
madu ha wuru ogbenye wuru kwa amusu

o chineke
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
No housemaids for me cos I can still remember my experiences when I was still very lil in d hands of our maid.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
d33types:

Even with my exposure, education and experiences , I can confidently tell you black magic is very real.
It's a focus of study even in American universities, but of course ,we like to hide our head in the sand. Occultism in the US is rife as well.

Just use Google,my dear

No mind am.na grammar e dey speak.Them never deal with am..Make she give me her Pant,Bra or pix and after 3 days Krokro go be her portion.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by bercarray(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
bkool7:

Ogun no even get juju reach Edo , okija and Ogoja people .

Those ones will eat you alive
i wonder ooo,when this one is shouting ogun state
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by freakthingz(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
tianshie:
She wan use the woman picture do levels for her other housemaid-friends. "Na my aunty be dis. Fine woman. Same mother, same father, but she nor fit help me."

Hmmm i no dey superstitous but this girl surely had dark intentions

or

maybe shes in love with the lady hence carrying her pic
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
flyca:
Maybe she wants to keep them as memories. I don't think there's anything to br afraid of here.
eheeen? Fear dem maids o. You know how many people picture dey babalawo shrine?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
so true, If she really had any bad intention.. all she needed to do was to go to her instagram page and get the picture.. as it seems the madam posts everything online. this is 2017 pple
Opistorincos:

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by superlanny(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by ricki: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

Kidnapping intent ??

Maybe or maybe not..... but she should have ask de oga permission 1st.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by fyneguy: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

and You had to do that by stealing the pix? did she inform her boss?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Fuckallmods: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
no o. If it was for reference purpose the maid wouldn't have included her children's pictures too. Even if it's not diabolical, she might be plotting to kidnap the woman's children
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
She's lucky the pics didn't get to Ogun state...

Her children's body parts would have started disappearing one after the other.
you no go die better death..why mentioning OGUN
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Yinkus4life(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
She's lucky the pics didn't get to Ogun state...

Her children's body parts would have started disappearing one after the other.
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
Easy to say until you see the reality. Nothing wrong having the pictures but at least seeking permission from her boss would have been better.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Koolking(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

Exactly my thought.

Nigerians with useless spirituality sucks. The woman seems mischievous and could be taken for someone who had ventured into diabolic act before using someone else' picture. Methinks, she is guilty of all the ill treatments to the maid already.

The maid might just want to keep the picture for recollection sake or bragging right - that she once worked for the family. Why run to social media and speak ill of someone you fired.

How about those pictures the woman has on social media, can't those ones be printed and used for bad intentions? Welcome to Nigeria, where even the educated reasons like a dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by korent265: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
This is kinda weird tho. The lady in question is on instagram and I am quite sure she has posted loads of pics of herself and children online. By this logic she should also be worried about the multitudes of people that have access to her pics online lol
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Dahmannie: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
yhu no be gud madam o....yhu weren't suppose to check any of her personal belongings o...Buh anyway sha

E no concern me

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to bad intentions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.