Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) (41565 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by superlanny(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
I refuse to believe you have a normal brain,to slap you just dey hungry me, walahi

NwaAmaikpe:

sad cool

That is totally wrong..

She just violated her housemaid's privacy by searching her bags without a police search warrant.

The housemaid is even kind, me I will not take your paper photograph to my native doctor, I will snap you nude when you are bathing.

Wicked woman

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by ocheejemb: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago. Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

This was my first inclination, but in this day and age of kidnappers, one can never be too careful.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by kenny714433(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Hope itz not in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahhahahahahaha..funny...chaiii Evans don miss and na for pound dem go pay am

Hin miss no be small
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

sad cool

That is totally wrong..

She just violated her housemaid's privacy by searching her bags without a police search warrant.

The housemaid is even kind, me I will not take your paper photograph to my native doctor, I will snap you nude when you are bathing.

Wicked woman
Whose privacy was violated the boss whose picture is seen in the maid's bag or the maid. Why should her picture being seen in her maid's bag?

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by guychidile: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
it baffles me why some wife's can't do with out house maids ..why.!
upon all the wahala they cause and bring to their employers..!why,!why!! and why!!!.
some women na waoo!
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by lakesider(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Photo full Facebook now .
Now you are even showing the picture to the world
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
in order to sound cool and smart, some people are busy denying the existence of a higher realm (spiritual).You think all of life is physical, everything came to be by chance and luck.
please believe whatever you want to believe but don't make it seem others are dumb, calling others illiterates..
Keeping pics for reference my ass..so she couldn't ask the madam for pics, she had to steal it and hide it in her bag..
It could have simply even been for kidnapping or some other crime..

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago. Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

The wife is jealous of the housegirl.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by shumuel(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago . Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

What if she is taking it to kidnappers, so they could easily identify the family ? Think !

''And all these diabolical bullcrap'' as you'd said are so real, if you don't believe then give your family pictures out and see what will happen to you next.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by FIDELITY24(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
This is Africa and to say the truth weird things happen everyday. I understand that every single thing that happens to an African man is seen as spiritual, but still some people can be very wiked to their fellow humans. You can't blame the woman with all the negative news about house keepers nowadays.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2017
spiritual matter on the move
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by adecz: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Maybe she simply loves the
family & wants something she
can remember them with.

Our fetish Nigerian minds are
too suspicious- paranoid.

If you could really do any harm to
ppl through pictures, no leader in
this country will be alive.... wink
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by hillsiderfak(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Those saying that the house maid ment no harm, I advice you to take a tour of MFM prayer city and hear peoples life experience , am sure you will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by delishpot: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
midehi2:

Is she her family member that she will be keeping such pics even after her work is over with the family?

Some kind ignorant posts tire me. She is carrying the pictures of a woman that sent her packing out of what? Say she love her former madam so much? prople just bekieve burrying their heads in the sand is the best solution. If it was his photos foubd in his sacked house maids bag, woukd he allow her take them claiming she loves him so much hence she is keepibg his and his kids photos for old time sake?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by maj007(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
She's lucky the pics didn't get to Ogun state...

Her children's body parts would have started disappearing one after the other.

Only God can deliver you!!!!!

You have been moving from thread to thread posting tribal sentiments.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by delishpot: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
adecz:
Maybe she simply loves the
family & wants something she
can remember them with.

Our fetish Nigerian minds are
too suspicious- paranoid.

If you could really do any harm to
ppl through pictures, no leader in
this country will be alive.... wink

If this were reversed, with the high level of insecurity in Nigeria; would you have allowed the girl. Someone you sacked because you do not trust them to be around your family to go with photos of you and your kids?
Even if you do not believe that fetish things work, it has not stopped those who believe in it from attempting it. So best bet is to avoid any channel that would maje you start stressing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by tianshie(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2017
freakthingz:

Hmmm i no dey superstitous but this girl surely had dark intentions

or

maybe shes in love with the lady hence carrying her pic

True. E fit be babalawo runs. Or kidnapping parole.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Juju wey need people picture to harm them, shey that one na juju? There are a thousand non diabolical reasons why someone who has stayed with you would want to have pics of you when they are leaving you.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by lilytender: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

Please quickly contact the sacked house maid and give her several of your family pictures to decorate her village hut. Nairaland will appreciate your kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by breatheagain(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
delishpot:

Some kind ignorant posts tire me. She is carrying the pictures of a woman that sent her packing out of what? Say she love her former madam so much? prople just bekieve burrying their heads in the sand is the best solution. If it was his photos foubd in his sacked house maids bag, woukd he allow her take them claiming she loves him so much hence she is keepibg his and his kids photos for old time sake?
I tire oo
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
Why then would she want to have the pic. I don't believe in diabolical shih. But what if she decided to give the pic to hired killers (not like she couldn't have just told them the house address) . I'm just saying there is no reason that the girl should take a picture from the house without informing the woman
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by redsun(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

Most nigerians are nit part of the rational world,even when they have wasted so many years in the university learning like zombies,and supposedly well off. They live in a fantasy world than even a realistic ant can't make sense of.

Their fundamental ignorance breeds inherent wickedness in thier hearts that in turn perpetually haunts them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by cashlurd(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

Your talking bullshit! Make ur village people no remember you... Because if they do......
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by folu4real(f): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:

If she has good intention she should have ask for the woman consent before taking her family pics
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by EvilMetahuman: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
gurunlocker:

Pray to God not to let you know what the world is... This is Nigeria, not USA...
her picture is probably all over social media, when did getting someone picture become herculean task.

The woman is mischievous and dumb.

One of the nollywood brainwashed people.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by jfleece(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
oga forget 21st century oooo, if then mean u... U go hail oooooooo. Nigeria is the center piece of diabolism in Africa.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
gurunlocker:

Pray to God not to let you know what the world is... This is Nigeria, not USA...
The dude is naive, he has not experienced deep situations

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by mexyk(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2017
The so called pictures she dint want taken out has now been exposed on the internet...U just made it easier for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.