Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) (41567 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by ivolt: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
d33types:

Even with my exposure, education and experiences , I can confidently tell you black magic is very real.
It's a focus of study even in American universities, but of course ,we like to hide our head in the sand. Occultism in the US is rife as well.

Just use Google,my dear

Here we go again, an exposed person who can't differentiate between
observation and conclusion.
Because some people are occults, that automatically gave them power
to violate natural laws ?

If I wake up 3am in the night and recite your name, that makes me
guilty of causing you to lose your car key ?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.

The so-called occultic power didn't help our forefathers against the
colonialist, why should Africans still cling to fake power ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by adetopsy1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

sad cool

That is totally wrong..

She just violated her housemaid's privacy by searching her bags without a police search warrant.

The housemaid is even kind, me I will not take your paper photograph to my native doctor, I will snap you nude when you are bathing.

Wicked woman

You See? Evans family, u need deliverance
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by middlebelter(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
I really don't get it, it's likely she's having no Ill intent towards the family, what's wrong with keeping people's pictures for reference? This is 2017 and all these diabolical bullcrap mentality should have been erased a long time ago. Have faith in whatever you believe in and you ain't gat no problems.

You probably need to hear the story of people that have been victim of such carelessness to help you wake up from your 21st centuries "bullcrap" theory!?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Jaideyone(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
She's lucky the pics didn't get to Ogun state...

Her children's body parts would have started disappearing one after the other.
you are a fool at 40

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
so she wasn't afraid of her when she was house maid living with her and her children, After sacking her she is afraid. some people are serious dumb, ignorant and Archaic, If the girl has a bad intentions she would have done something to this stupid woman while she was still her employer.

my employees have photos of me and my son, are they planning to kill me? I don't think so! I see nothing wrong here only a hysterical and dumb woman. who probably believe that every one is evil like her and out to get her and her family, her crooked pastor isn't helping either.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
middlebelter:

You probably need to hear the story of people that have been victim of such carelessness to help you wake up from your 21st centuries "bullcrap" theory!?
it is bullcrap! ! have you met anyone with such stories? did you witness it happen? yes! you are right it's just stories.

did these people present any prove? you obviously! believed them without inquiring further.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Jainine(f): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
so funny....

ironically she posted them all on instagram for everyone.

we should all take down our social media pictures then.

#backward thinking!!!
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
littlewonders:
I don't see anything bad in having my employers picture.

Are you related to Mazi Nwaikpe or whatever his name his on NL?
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by d33types: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2017
@ivolt

Occult powers have always defied natural laws,it is you who haven't experienced any.
If insanity is doing same thing over and over and expecting same results,then the influential white guys doing the occult are insane,including proven links to the white house.

Let me start by giving you a story.
In medical practice, there are drugs which are used because they work.They do not have a clear definite mechanism of action.All the doctors know is that they work but do not have an explanation, those classes of drugs are constantly being studied.
Google "drugs with unknown mechanisms of action".
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by ivolt: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
d33types:
@ivolt

Occult powers have always defied natural laws,it is you who haven't experienced any.
You should have checked the meaning of natural law before replying.
I bet you are part of the occult that help "define" natural law.
What have you guys concluded to do this month ?
Eliminate gravity or block the sun ?

If insanity is doing same thing over and over and expecting same results,then the influential white guys doing the occult are insane,including proven links to the white house.
You have been trapped in conspiracy bullshit.

Any person can be occult and it changes nothing, as I stated before
anyone who can't differentiate between observation, inference and conclusion
should only speak in circles of like minded delusional folks because such
naive thought have no place among rational individual.

I view with suspicion anyone who uses the word "proven" in argument
because "it simply means I don't know why but accept it as the truth".
Just the Whitehouse links ?
How about Kremlin or Jerusalem ?

Let me start by giving you a story.
In medical practice, there are drugs which are used because they work.They do not have a clear definite mechanism of action.All the doctors know is that they work but do not have an explanation, those classes of drugs are constantly being studied.
Google "drugs with unknown mechanisms of action".
Should I call this "occult of the gaps" ?
Because the mechanism of some drugs are not known, that is a proof of the occult ?
Never hide behind ignorance to prove a point because it ends up weakening your
entire argument.
The unknown doesn't proof anything.

What should bother you is that people who claim to know the occult and
their mode of operation so well can't use such knowledge to better advance
own lives, they always point to another person or group as evidence of
their theories.

We will have expected that nations with occult believing and practicing majority
should be the worlds super power, unfortunately, the reverse is the case as such
nations are usually poverty-stricken and disease ravaged despite their knowledge of the
occults who supposedly control natural laws.

I will leave you with this quote:
Spirituality was invented when the first conman met the first fool.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by d33types: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

You should have checked the meaning of natural law before replying.
I bet you are part of the occult that help "define" natural law.
What have you guys concluded to do this month ?
Eliminate gravity or block the sun ?

You have been trapped in conspiracy bullshit.

Any person can be occult and it changes nothing, as I stated before
anyone who can't differentiate between observation, inference and conclusion
should only speak in circles of like minded delusional folks because such
naive thought have no place among rational individual.

I view with suspicion anyone who uses the word "proven" in argument
because "it simply means I don't know why but accept it as the truth".
Just the Whitehouse links ?
How about Kremlin or Jerusalem ?

Should I call this "occult of the gaps" ?
Because the mechanism of some drugs are not known, that is a proof of the occult ?
Never hide behind ignorance to prove a point because it ends up weakening your
entire argument.
The unknown doesn't proof anything.

What should bother you is that people who claim to know the occult and
their mode of operation so well can't use such knowledge to better advance
own lives, they always point to another person or group as evidence of
their theories.

We will have expected that nations with occult believing and practicing majority
should be the worlds super power, unfortunately, the reverse is the case as such
nations are usually poverty-stricken and disease ravaged despite their knowledge of the
occults who supposedly control natural laws.

I will leave you with this quote:
Spirituality was invented when the first conman met the first fool.

I'm beginning to fault your understanding of simple issues..
I metaphorically used example for drugs to simply educate you on the the possibility of some observations which have no proven explanation but work anyways and not that those drugs were occult related.

Yes.natural laws of physics..gravity etc. It is common to see bullets fall off villains who has got no Kevlars or see the northerner who kills a goat with a single slash but same sharp knife don't even mark his skin.I stayed in Warri when there were Intertribal wars..they were common sights.
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by laudate: 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
bercarray:
so it's only in ogun state juju dey abi using ur brain well will do u alot of good o
Okija shrine is in Ogun state, nah! Are you a learner? cheesy
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by laudate: 3:43pm On May 11, 2018
guychidile:
it baffles me why some wife's can't do with out house maids ..why.!
upon all the wahala they cause and bring to their employers..!why,!why!! and why!!!.
some women na waoo!
Are you ok? shocked If you are a working woman or a female professional with more than one child or two, in a traffic-prone place like Lagos or Port-harcourt, how would you have enough time to do all the cleaning, washing, grinding etc, in addition to school runs, before leaving the house in the morning at 6am to get to work? Only to return and continue from where you stopped, by 8pm? Are you a robot or a machine? Maybe you are saying all this, because you live inside a village...
Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by laudate: 3:46pm On May 11, 2018
shumuel:
What if she is taking it to kidnappers, so they could easily identify the family ? Think !

''And all these diabolical bullcrap'' as you'd said are so real, if you don't believe then give your family pictures out and see what will happen to you next.
No mind am. angry Some of them get on a plane and travel to obodo oyibo, only to leave their senses behind when coming back to Naija.

lilytender:
Please quickly contact the sacked house maid and give her several of your family pictures to decorate her village hut. Nairaland will appreciate your kind gesture.
Abeg, e don do! Una just wan take laugh kill person for here...! cheesy wink grin

Re: Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) by laudate: 3:53pm On May 11, 2018
track247:
Im telling you. The house maid might have gotten attached to the family and would miss them.
And might have wanted to show her people where she was and the family she stayed with.

Like I always say, people that always think diabolically are themselves diabolic.

Madam should check herself well
Gotten attached? In just one month? shocked So she stole the pictures, to nurture the attachment? ROFLMAO! cheesy

There is nothing 'diabolic' in what the woman did. She was only driven by the instinct for self-preservation. Someone you dismissed due to your lack of trust, steals your photos without telling you, and it is later discovered in her bag - would you feel comfortable with such a disclosure?

Would you seize the opportunity to celebrate her attachment, to your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.