Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home (1387 Views)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Realcash224(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Wednesday described Senator Dino Melaye (APC, Kogi West) as a social deviant in the Senate.
Addressing State House reporters after meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, Bello urged the Senate to check Melaye so that the lawmakers would not be adjudged birds of a feather.
The governor and the senator have been embroiled in a crisis.
Bello, who said he was at the Presidential Villa to brief Osinbajo on the development in Kogi, alleged that Melaye lacks proper parental care and constitutes a menace to the society.
"I'd rather admonish Nigerians that when a child lacks proper parental care and home upbringing, he constitutes social menace in the society. And if the society does not take steps to check and correct such a child, he can turn into criminal and take into criminality. Then, it'll be left to government to check such criminality. And if government does not, such a child can cause a serious embarrassment. That is what is happening in Kogi State.
"Then, talking of the Senate, let me rather admonish the Senate that that is an institution held in a very high esteem and I think the Senate and indeed the National Assembly is made up of men of high calibre and integrity and good character.
"I think it is necessary that that wonderful House should as matter of urgency and as a matter of fact check any social deviant that exists within them before they could be adjudged birds of the same feather. I know they are not of the same feather.
"The good people of Okunland and indeed West Senatorial District have learnt from a bitter mistake of not taming and curbing that social deviant and they have decided to take lawful steps in recalling him," he said.
The governor said there was peace in his state as projects were ongoing and salaries are being paid regularly.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by LionDeLeo: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Yahaya Bello, you are very correct, Dino Melaye lacks good upbringing but but your stewardship in Kogi state so far has not portrayed you in a different light.

You have both exhibited same irresponsibility on different fronts within your constitutionally assigned jobs

A simple opinion poll in Kogi state will shock both of you.

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Derawiz(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Exacta , Dino is too childish and always on about irrelevant blabbings. In just one sentence " Dino negate is the Davido of politics"

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by cursedAbiola(f): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Yahaya Bello, you are very correct, Dino Melaye lacks good upbringing but but your stewardship in Kogi state so far has not portrayed you in a different light.

You have both exhibited same irresponsibility on different fronts within your constitutionally assigned jobs

A simple opinion poll in Kogi state will shock both of you.
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by decatalyst(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Which one is preferable between both of you sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by maverickdude(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Birds of a feather
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by carzola(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Pot belly kid... What has
Bello done in his state?
He should be shameless
To even grant an interview.

Tho Dino is the man of
The people.. He stands up
For the right things...

I love the man any day any
Time.. His far better than
Murray Bruce...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2017
And to think the mor0n was voted senator of the year 2016. this country is a joke
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by OnucheAdams: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Bello would soon face a recall initiated by the diving calls from the masses whom have suffered tremendously under his stewardship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash
yes it's trash when it doesn't suit your Dino as$ licking agenda. must ibos support corruption?

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by chemicalDisease: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Dino really needs a mom

Pls send him to Oshogbo Motherless Home.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
Pot belly kid... What has
Bello done in his state?
He should be shameless
To even grant an interview.

Tho Dino is the man of
The people.. He stands up
For the right things...

I love the man any day any
Time.. His far better than
Murray Bruce...
we all know those that have adopted dino. we know those who are bent on defending corruption even when the thief is from far away kogi state.

shame on you

Dino man of the people?

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by cursedAbiola(f): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
yes it's trash when it doesn't suit your Dino as$ licking agenda. must ibos support corruption?
[/s]
more trash
Igbos careless about Dino but what of yerobas to Tinubu
i guess not grin

cc
LionDeLeo

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by DrSuleiman100: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Might be the reason for his moving from one woman to another
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Evablizin(f): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Both just missed their way

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
more trash
Igbos careless about Dino but what of yerobas to Tinubu
i guess not grin

cc
LionDeLeo
all those trash about tinubu is stale. the only reason he's respected as a Yoruba leader is because he displaced PDP from the south west. we all know the calibre of politicians PDP and tinubu brought up in the south west.

PDP gave us bode gorge, gbenga Daniel the thief, alao akala the rogue, omisore the killer that won a senatorial election from prison, fayose the half educated clown.

tinubu gave us fashola, ambode, fayemi, aregbesola, ajimobi, amosun, Akeredolu who have all dwarfed their PDP counterparts in achievement.

tinubu is a lesser evil, the necessary evil.

btw ibos care less about dino are you are the ones defending him.

ibos are defending sambo dasuki,
ibos are defending Bukola saraki the afonja thief that was rejected by his own people. they even went as far as printing banners and protesting to support him
ibos defended ffk another afonja thief grin
ibos are defending dino Malays
ibos are defending justice ademola another afonja thief grin
ibos are defending sule lamido the aboki thief

I can go on and on but no time. keep defending thieves grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by NothingDoMe: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes it's trash when it doesn't suit your Dino as$ licking agenda. must you support corruption?
Fixed.
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Fixed.
fix your brain first

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by cursedAbiola(f): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
all those trash about tinubu is stale. the only reason he's respected as a Yoruba leader is because he displaced PDP from the south west. we all know the calibre of politicians PDP and tinubu brought up in the south west.

PDP gave us bode gorge, gbenga Daniel the thief, alao akala the rogue, omisore the killer that won a senatorial election from prison, fayose the half educated clown.

tinubu gave us fashola, ambode, fayemi, aregbesola, ajimobi, amosun, Akeredolu who have all dwarfed their PDP counterparts in achievement.

tinubu is a lesser evil, the necessary evil.
[/s]
is that why yerobas worship and support him even when it's clear that he's the most one of the most corrupt politician ever
yet they (yerobas) don't hesitate to say that igbos support corruption grin

ok those saints of politicians you said Tinubu groomed are they better than those you mentioned in pdp according to you.
last time i checked all of them (except akeredolu) have one or two corruption cases on them.

but wait oo Tinubu gave you akeredolu?
guy why naaa? abi no be for our eyes that one happened?

you yerobas should stop this holy Holy attitude

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Homeboiy: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2017
who is bello?

That nonentity
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by NothingDoMe: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
fix your brain first
You are too broken to be fixed. Na to fling you enter gutter remain.
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] trash
what is trash about what he said?
mofo

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You are too broken to be fixed. Na to fling you enter gutter remain.

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by carzola(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
we all know those that have adopted dino. we know those who are bent on defending corruption even when the thief is from far away kogi state.

shame on you

Dino man of the people?
go and die hv you not defended thieves and murderers before...
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
go and die hv you not defended thieves and murderers before...
you first bro. at least Yorubas will always tell their own thieves to face the music

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by NothingDoMe: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
You, this useless fellow
Fixed
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by carzola(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
you first bro. at least Yorubas will always tell their own thieves to face the music
yes to face the music ND spray stolen money..
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
yes to face the music ND spray stolen money..
I wonder why I'm even arguing with a man whose signature says only losers go to school. when I'm planning for my PhD or MPH already. abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by carzola(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
I wonder why I'm even arguing with a man whose signature says only losers go to school. when I'm planning for my PhD or MPH already. abeg shift
that's why your a loser... With all your qualification you voted for a man without a waec result... Are you not a loser?
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
that's why your a loser... With all your qualification you voted for a man without a waec result... Are you not a loser?
ignoramus

under the man with PhD oil sold for as high as 110$ per barrel and never went below $70. yet he borrowed heavily. our foreign reserve fell drastically, ECA was depleted cos he couldn't control the governors (when even the FG was taking money from ECA without consulting the governors). the economy started declining since 2014 meaning recession was visible yet he opened doors of the CBN and dollarised the Obas, approved over 100million dollars for special operation, 2b naira for religious purposes, 4b naira for Ekiti election, etc. even his own finance minister admitted there was no will save. even thieves confessed Jonathan asked them to share the money. oil production was 2.2 million barrels daily without disruption.

under the man without ssce certificate, oil has been selling for less that $55dollars per barrel now. the foreign reserve has been better than he met it even though there was unavoidable recession which is now over. states have received 1.2trillion naira in bail out funds to pay salaries and another over 1trillion naira Paris club fund to also pay salaries. even though oil sold at less than $55 and disruption caused at least 50% loss in production.

now tell me who is better? Jonathan's PhD didn't work for him

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by opalu: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Tinubu and Koro said more than this. Today they are living happily ever after..
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by cursedAbiola(f): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
fakeprophet:

what is trash about what he said?

mofo
[/s]
more trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Former Bayelsa Governor Escapes Assassination Attempt, Hospitalized / U.N Denounce Quit Notice Targeting Igbos, Call For Prosecution Of Perpetrators / EFCC Freezes N8. 6b In Ex-first Lady’s Friend’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.