Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home (1394 Views)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by xnsandrxns: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignoramus

under the man with PhD oil sold for as high as 110$ per barrel and never went below $70. yet he borrowed heavily. our foreign reserve fell drastically, ECA was depleted cos he couldn't control the governors (when even the FG was taking money from ECA without consulting the governors). the economy started declining since 2014 meaning recession was visible yet he opened doors of the CBN and dollarised the Obas, approved over 100million dollars for special operation, 2b naira for religious purposes, 4b naira for Ekiti election, etc. even his own finance minister admitted there was no will save. even thieves confessed Jonathan asked them to share the money. oil production was 2.2 million barrels daily without disruption.

under the man without ssce certificate, oil has been selling for less that $55dollars per barrel now. the foreign reserve has been better than he met it even though there was unavoidable recession which is now over. states have received 1.2trillion naira in bail out funds to pay salaries and another over 1trillion naira Paris club fund to also pay salaries. even though oil sold at less than $55 and disruption caused at least 50% loss in production.

now tell me who is better? Jonathan's PhD didn't work for him

I just wonder how you have time to argue with those dumbos.

Everybody knows they are allergic to having sense.

They bleet online about politics all day and yet they know nothing about governance.

Not even the most basic things.

The governor of kogi state is talking about kogi politics and the ibos took offense

Pathetic bunch

Tomorrow if buratai is against the federal government, they will come here to support and defend him.

Bro make good use of your time abeg
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by Jaideyone(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2017
xnsandrxns:

I just wonder how you have time to argue with those dumbos.

Everybody knows they are allergic to having sense.

They bleet online about politics all day and yet they know nothing about governance.

Not even the most basic things.

The governor of kogi state is talking about kogi politics and the ibos took offense

Pathetic bunch

Tomorrow if buratai is against the federal government, they will come here to support and defend him.

Bro make good use of your time abeg
thieves from all corners of the country have been adopted by the ibos. so far the thief in question can give the FG headache. that's how thebdrug mules roll
Re: Yahaya Bello Blasts Dino Melaye, Says He Lacks Proper Parental Care At Home by xnsandrxns: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
thieves from all corners of the country have been adopted by the ibos. so far the thief in question can give the FG headache. that's how thebdrug mules roll

Let's see where that will take them

Most times I feel sorry for the few good ones among them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim / PHOTO: Only In Nigeria You Will See A "Gucci Apple" Slippers / Who The Hell Is President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.