Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour (15874 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Puyol Arrives Nigeria Today On 3-day Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by samkay3g(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2017
it's time again baby mamas
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin
carzola:
That is how Samuel peter came to Nigeria
His village people followed him back
And he lost his title like a chicken..

My dear Joshua please avoid Nigeria
Till you retire.. There is nothing good
Here.

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
iranu who hin tour EPP abeg ?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Are you people seeing fine boy?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Guyman02: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:

Here.

You mean he should avoid the region whose mineral resources is underground Head Mining grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Nice one Champ...but make sure u no visit dat Lagoon Oba rilwanu

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by enigmaticlion: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Wow wow wow wow wow.

Good news.

The oga above me, pls say no to negativity.
Do you know the kinda grace he carries.

Naija oloshos and slay mamas go don recharge their juju to bewitch him when he arrives.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Duru009(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
The girls will die !!!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by enigmaticlion: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Naija oloshos and slay mamas go don recharge their juju to bewitch him when he arrives.
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
World Boxing Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua is to visit Nigeria on a three-day tour in August.

The tour is being organized by the Director of Peel Aston Global, Khomeini Bukhari, who explained that the boxing champion would attend a charity boxing match, Inspire Nigeria 2017.

The British-Nigerian boxer will also visit the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja, and the governors of Lagos and Ogun states.

He will also visit some royal fathers, including the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, Khomeini Bukhari said. “This event is part of his (Joshua’s) social corporate responsibility and duty to give back to Nigeria, where he is the son of the soil. Part of the tour will be to visit the Presidency, some state governors, as well as pay his respect to royal fathers,” he said.

Bukhari also explained that the charity boxing match will hold at the Eko Hotel Lagos and the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja where he would take questions from the audience.

Bukhari, in an emailed statement on Wednesday, said arrangements had been concluded for the boxing champion’s homecoming.

He explained that the Inspire Nigeria 2017 is a platform for Joshua to encourage Nigerian youths that their dreams and aspirations are achievable and that there is hope for them.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/heavyweight-champion-anthony-joshua-is.html

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Hahahahaha got me laughing grin cheesy

carzola:

Here.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by hedonistic: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Deseo:
Are you people seeing fine boy?

Typical Naija parasitic 'slay queen'. Look all around your neighbourhood, church, school, workplace, everywhere you go right here in Nigeria. You would see finer boys. But perhaps because they're not rich or famous, you don't 'see' them.

Because you heard that Joshua is worth millions of pounds and is a global celebrity, na only him own fine boy you go see.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by ireneony(f): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
The guy is nice looking. He's the kind of guy i like. Muscular
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by YelloweWest: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2017
This dude is dreamy.

Total eye candy wink
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by icon8: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2017
ireneony:

Someone should please help me with that hilarious O L O S H O meme.

Thanks.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
enigmaticlion:

Lol. Wickedt you...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by bloodwashed: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:

Here.

If there is nothing good in Nigeria, then you must be a piece of trash...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
our Afonja champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Martin0(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
ireneony:
hmmmm that pretty good for you
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by femi4: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2017
kennygee:
Potential Baby Mamas, Food is ready.
Naija girls are destiny changer.....they must carry your baby by force
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by femi4: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
ireneony:
I trust you....you no dey disappoint
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Ahmeduana(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
That is how Samuel peter came to Nigeria His village people followed him back And he lost his title like a chicken..
My dear Joshua please avoid Nigeria Till you retire.. There is nothing good Here.
BUT JOSHUA IS NOT AN IGBO!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by carzola(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Ahmeduana:

BUT JOSHUA IS NOT AN IGBO!
when will you learn to accept Nigeria for Nigeria and stop being tribalistic.. Anthony Joshua is a Nigerian and anything that happens In Nigeria happen in Nigeria.. What is all this Igbo, Yoruba, hausa bulllshiit..
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2017
If I could meet Anthony Joshua Ill advice hom to never set foot in this shithole
Every body don hear £15m plus he is toited to be the first billionaire boxer thays why.. everyone wants a piece of the young man . Reaping where you didnt sow
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Afritop(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2017
NIGERIAN INDIGENE NOW BECOMES A VISITOR IN HIS OWN SOIL.

WHEN HE CAME TO MAKE HIS HOME COUNTRY SIGNIFICANT IN THE OLYMPICS, THEY REJECTED HIM SAYING IF HE IS THAT GOOD AS HE PROFESS HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE UK AND MAKE THE ENGLISH PROUD AND HE WENT BACK TO ENGLAND.
NOW THAT HE HAS MADE THE ENGLISH AND AFRICANS IN DIASPORA PROUD A 3 DAY VISIT FROM HIM IS ALL WHAT HIS COUNTRYMEN NEEDED
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Duru009(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Many girls will die oooooooo
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by iamtardey: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
space full ground guy
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Kaymaxine(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
I didnt see oba akinolu's name dier o...mayb I shld wear my glasses and check again
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by toye440: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
guntranno:
Afonjah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKPONU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Super1Star: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shey no be somebody born this world champion. Omo nuuuu

Whereas na someone born the richest kidnapper Broda Evans too.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by dedeorji(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Success has many relatives!
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
World Boxing Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua is to visit Nigeria on a three-day tour in August.

The tour is being organized by the Director of Peel Aston Global, Khomeini Bukhari, who explained that the boxing champion would attend a charity boxing match, Inspire Nigeria 2017.

The British-Nigerian boxer will also visit the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja, and the governors of Lagos and Ogun states.

He will also visit some royal fathers, including the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, Khomeini Bukhari said. “This event is part of his (Joshua’s) social corporate responsibility and duty to give back to Nigeria, where he is the son of the soil. Part of the tour will be to visit the Presidency, some state governors, as well as pay his respect to royal fathers,” he said.

Bukhari also explained that the charity boxing match will hold at the Eko Hotel Lagos and the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja where he would take questions from the audience.

Bukhari, in an emailed statement on Wednesday, said arrangements had been concluded for the boxing champion’s homecoming.

He explained that the Inspire Nigeria 2017 is a platform for Joshua to encourage Nigerian youths that their dreams and aspirations are achievable and that there is hope for them.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/heavyweight-champion-anthony-joshua-is.html

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria On A 3-Day Tour by Soulsymbol99: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:

Here.

Asin Eeh! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Euro 2024: Group Draws / Pics: Courtney Dike & Francisca Ordega On The Way To France 4 Super Falcons Game / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.