Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Blogger Seo Guide Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Seo Guide Needed (690 Views)

Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites / SEO 101: Definitive SEO Guide For Start-ups / Download Free Blogger SEO And Mobile Friendly Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Seo Guide Needed by izuagba: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Helo nairalanders ,I am having some issue with my site, all my traffics comes from social media, so I get around 2000 views per day ,but that not wat I want , I need traffic from search engines , I recently analize my site with siteprice.org I notice that I my site did not have any keyword ,please I need help ,any one who has exprience on how I can fix this please give me the details on how to fix it at comment below.

My site is www.biafrainsider.com
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by mcqwerty(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
I do SEO for websites and blogs.
I can help you.
Send me an inbox message.
Cheers
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by ritajohn: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice blog although I don't support Biafra but in terms of your blog SEO, there are some codes you can add to your template to make it SEO friendly. Also the onclick ad, is not SEO friendly. You have to do something about it. I will see what I can to help. But first make sure you have summited your blog site map to the various search engine also try to check if your custom robot is set since you are using blogger platform.
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by izuagba: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2017
ritajohn:
Nice blog although I don't support Biafra but in terms of your blog SEO, there are some codes you can add to your template to make it SEO friendly. Also the onclick ad, is not SEO friendly. You have to do something about it. I will see what I can to help. But first make sure you have summited your blog site map to the various search engine also try to check if your custom robot is set since you are using blogger platform.

Thanks for replying ,please can you share some of the code with me
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by ritajohn: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sure I can help. Copy and add this code to the <head> section of your template

<meta content='authors name' name='Author'/>
<meta content='authors email' name='Email'/>
<meta content='All' name='Robots'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='robots'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='GOOGLEBOT'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='yahooBOT'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='yandexBOT'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='bingBOT'/>
<meta content='location' name='geo.placename'/>
<meta content='general' name='rating'/>
<meta content='Nigeria' name='geo.country'/>
<meta content='en_US' property='og:locale'/>
<meta content='en_GB' property='og:locale:alternate'/>
<meta content='english' name='language'/>

Fill the are mark with bold letters
with your authors name, email and address e.g Anambra, Nigeria.

izuagba:

Thanks for replying ,please can you share some of the code with me
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by ritajohn: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Locate this on your blogger dash board and mark as follow.

Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by izuagba: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
ritajohn:
Locate this on your blogger dash board and mark as follow.

Thanks Elot ,you really help me out
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by mcqwerty(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice gesture but this won't get your site nowhere on search engines. There's no magic bullet to Seo but several approaches. Only a professional would know. Stop trial and error.
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by Dollarground(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
add this seo script to your blogger template and boost your search traffic www.dollarground.com/2017/06/-seo-script.html?m=1
Re: Blogger Seo Guide Needed by Dollarground(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
izuagba:
Helo nairalanders ,I am having some issue with my site, all my traffics comes from social media, so I get around 2000 views per day ,but that not wat I want , I need traffic from search engines , I recently analize my site with siteprice.org I notice that I my site did not have any keyword ,please I need help ,any one who has exprience on how I can fix this please give me the details on how to fix it at comment below.

My site is www.biafrainsider.com
Get in touch with me for help Somwealth1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Use SEO To Get Free Traffic / Top 5 Free Web Hosting Providers 2017 / Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.