Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) (3018 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike / Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Becos that is what true caller app. Display..accused me of cloning her number to fraud people, she didn't allow me to talk calling me all sort of name..
So am just confuse here because I didn't know were she got my number from although I do post my contact online to ads. My roofing materials..
I posted this here maybe anybody is familiar with this number.. Help me to call her and let her explain herself becos this look very embarrassing..
Attached is the message she sent to me..she even go esteem to abuse my wife.. Becos she called her to find out what happen...

Thanks!!!

lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by Sezua(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
..lalasticlala
This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by Viccur(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Ja
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2017
maybe that's her former line. it is either you bought a pre-registrerd SIM, a stolen SIM or the network blocked her no for a while due to inactivity and was allotted to you. Whatever the case may be..just call your network and explain to them. Your reputation and business name may be tainted by this ugly incident bro
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
it seems she kept her sim without using it for more than 3 months...any unused Sim for up to 90 days, gets disconnected and the network provider reactivates it again to sell. u bought the Sim after hers was deactivated... tell her to call customer care for more details.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by femi4: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2017
money121:
A lady with this number by name. Becos that is what true caller app. Display..accused me of cloning her number to fraud people, she didn't allow me to talk calling me all sort of name..
So am just confuse here because I didn't know were she got my number from although I do post my contact online to ads. My roofing materials..
I posted this here maybe anybody is familiar with this number.. Help me to call her and let her explain herself becos this look very embarrassing..
Attached is the message she sent to me..she even go esteem to abuse my wife.. Becos she called her to find out what happen...

Thanks!!!

lalasticlala, ijebabe
Alimran, how did you get the no?

Is the no registered in your name?
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
it seems she kept her sim without using it for more than 3 months...any unused Sim for up to 90 days, gets disconnected and the network provider reactivates it again to sell. u bought the Sim after hers was deactivated... tell her to call customer care for more details.

I told her thesame to call her customer care this babe keep insulting me..
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2017
vickylincon:
maybe that's her former line. it is either you bought a pre-registrerd SIM, a stolen SIM or the network blocked her no for a while due to inactivity and was allotted to you. Whatever the case may be..just call your network and explain to them. Your reputation and business name may be tainted by this ugly incident bro

We don't share thesame netwrk provider.. Am using Airtel and her number is Glo.. So that one weak me... undecided
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
femi4:
Alimran, how did you get the no?

Is the no registered in your name?

U mean my hotline? Have been using that number more than 9yrs ago is my business line, I didn't even know were she get it from
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by femi4: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

U mean my hotline? Have been using that number more than 9yrs ago is my business line, I didn't even know were she get it from
she claimed you are trying to change her security no. She uses the line for all her bank transactions. The problem here is that how can both of you be using same no. Both of you should visit mtn.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

We don't share thesame netwrk provider.. Am using Airtel and her number is Glo.. So that one weak me... undecided
that's obviously her new no. call your own network and lodge a complaint. ask if the no was assigned to someone else before
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2017
femi4:
she claimed you are trying to change her security no. She uses the line for all her bank transactions. The problem here is that how can both of you be using same no. Both of you should visit mtn.

Thanks Mr Femi for calling her.. Which of her security number? Facebook or were?
Visit Mtn?
But am using Airtel and her number is Glo...
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
vickylincon:
that's obviously her new no. call your own network and lodge a complaint. ask if the no was assigned to someone else before

Okay I will

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by femi4: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

Thanks Mr Femi for calling her.. Which of her security number? Facebook or were?
Visit Mtn?
But am using Airtel and her number is Glo...
Security no registered to her sim. Not this glo line. I think the line she's talking about is mtn. Her second line

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2017
femi4:
Security no registered to her sim. Not this glo line. I think the line she's talking about is mtn. Her second line

Eheh Mtn? Why can't she call me with d Mtn then..at least to know wat to do...

Some ladies are just dumb..and funniest part.. I didn't have any Mtn sim..
Thanks for ur concern again.. Infact I really appreciate
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by femi4: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

Eheh Mtn? Why can't she call me with d Mtn then..at least to know wat to do...

Some ladies are just dumb..and funniest part.. I didn't have any Mtn sim..
Thanks for ur concern again.. Infact I really appreciate
I told her to send the phone no to me, up till now she didn't.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
femi4:

You see what am talking about? @ least to solve this mess..
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
femi4:
She's just a rouble rouser.
Perhaps she's on her Menst*** circle. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by bobo65(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:
A lady by name. Becos that is what true caller app. Display..accused me of cloning her number to fraud people, she didn't allow me to talk calling me all sort of name..

Thanks!!!

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Biibe is a frnd
Here is what ur number sent to her
Hope that's yr number in d senders position?

I think u bought her phone or sumtn because this is a situation that's happens when u buy a used phone or change phones

View my other screen shot and make amendments to ur settings

Pls take her name and number off this post, it's actually none of you's fault

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
RichDad1:

She's just a rouble rouser.
Perhaps she's on her Menst*** circle. cool cool

Lol
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by money121(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
bobo65:

Biibe is a frnd

I think u bought her phone or sumtn because this is a situation that's happens when u buy a used phone or change phones

Yes that's my number.. But I didn't send such message to her number..
I swear am confused here..
But I notice something this morning immediately I insert my hotline into my browsing phone..
That's when her call came in..
So I don't understand what is going on...
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by dejijohns(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Funny thing is I'm presently going through same issue. I got a new sim on Monday and the previous owner has been disturbing me.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by bobo65(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
U guys should pls settle this amicably, it's a simple mix up

Try to do a recovery factory reset when buying a used device

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by femi4: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

But I notice something this morning immediately I insert my hotline into my browsing phone..
That's Samsung for you. Just perform factory reset on the phone and everything will be resolve.
There is a setting on your samsung device that send message to her sim each time you insert your sim.
Obviously, she received the message cos she was the first user

And please help remove her no from Nairaland. She's not comfortable with it
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by DAramis: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
bobo65:

Biibe is a frnd

Pls take her name and number off this post, it's actually none of you's fault
Then tell her to apologize to the man's wife for all the insult.
She can keep her apology for the man to herself but should definitely tender an apology to the wife.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by DAramis: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

The browsing phone was bought new right or was it a fairly used phone?

You need to resolve this issue to avoid any future problems. Who knows, she might even go to police or army formation and label you as a fraudster not minding if the issue is from her own network.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by kumulus(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
As w b like dis 'Biibe' don enta am o...cos I see her line going crazy in d comin days IF op does not take down the digits now. And I hope this isn't a case of stolen device....looks like it.
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by DrObum(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

You don't have to send it to her. The phone you put that sim card into, did you just acquire it?

Most likely, it used to be her phone and she mandated the phone's settings to send her a message when the sim card is changed.

You can change it in the phone settings, but it might require accessing her privacy accounts with the phone.

Issue is a small one sha, she ought to calm down and both of you resolve it, except if she didn't sell the phone and lost it to theft and you unfortunately bought a stolen phone.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by bobo65(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
DAramis:

Then tell her to apologize to the man's wife for all the insult.
She can keep her apology for the man to herself but should definitely tender an apology to the wife.

Thank she has done that
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by DAramis: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
bobo65:

Thank she has done that
No problem boss. She tried by doing justice to it.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by bobo65(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
money121:

Oga abeg remove her number
Re: Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) by scentpepper: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Remove her no na shebi she has apologized to your wifey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State / #bbnaija2019: Female Housemates Shows Off Their 'banging' Bikini Bodies (photos) / Rema Finally Met With His Look Alike. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.