Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike (13671 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by unclexofficial: 4:35am On May 05, 2019
Pretty Mike who defended himself after calling out Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit and Unlimited LA, has stated that his case is different as only one girl accused him of rape unlike that of the top music video directors. According to Pretty Mike, more than 10 girls accused the top music video directors of taking advantage of them while in his case only one girl accused him of rape.

He told Sunday Scoop; 

It was only a lady that accused me of sexually molesting her. If there were five or 10 ladies like in the case of the video directors, it would have been a different story. I didn’t just hear from one lady; more than 10 people made such accusations. And there is no smoke without fire. In my life, only a lady accused me of rape.”

The Lagos socialite who disclosed that he was sure of his allegations, further stated; “I am in the industry and a lot of these girls are my friends. I get to hear these accusations many times. If you look at the comments on social media, girls came out publicly to say they were victims, or their friends were victims.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/unlike-video-directors-only-a-girl-accused-me-of-rape-pretty-mike/

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by itspzpics(m): 4:41am On May 05, 2019
See dis guy oo

Oyinbo Man Searched Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming at the airport, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Gisters: 5:02am On May 05, 2019
kiss

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:15am On May 05, 2019
Shameless animal....rape na rape.

Gather here if u think this guy needs to be 'konked' on
the head.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by GraGra247(m): 5:43am On May 05, 2019
Mumu you have all the money and yet behave like a truant. You disrespect ladies and tie them in tow on a dogs leash and drag them around in events in full public glare, yet you have the guts to accuse anybody of taking "advantage of ladies".

Coming from the commander in chief of taking advantage of ladies, I find it laughable.

Its only comparable to the devil incarnate Tonto who will unleash venom, unforgiveness and death on everyone and next day Preach perfection and forgiveness and speak in tongues still with her filthy character unchanged.

11 Likes

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by GraGra247(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2019
Moreover is this matter a question of rape or being "taken advantage of". Cos both of them are two completely different things.

A lady that gave consent to sex by omission or commission cannot complain of being taken advantage of.

If a movie director asked for sex for a role, your duty as a lady is to say "No" and walk away or even report him.

If you gave in to his demand, you have no reason to complain about "being taken advantage of" or rape. It's that simple.

There should be a clear definition in order to avoid confusion.

16 Likes

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On May 05, 2019
Pretty Mike who defended himself after calling out Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit and Unlimited LA, has stated that his case is different as only one girl accused him of rape
Which kin mumu be dis one now?!
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by BruncleZuma: 6:13am On May 05, 2019
Stone Throwers Association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by miketayo(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2019
Na competition?
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by mozona(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2019
but you rape sha.
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Craigslists: 6:16am On May 05, 2019
And so?

You wey rape 1 and person wey rape 10 na the same boat carry all of una.
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Emerald94(f): 6:17am On May 05, 2019
rapist ...are u OK at all...now leave before i

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Nobody: 6:19am On May 05, 2019
Stop making stupid famous abeg. Gals of today are the ones giving these guys pussy. I increases their network and runs value
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by lonelydora: 6:19am On May 05, 2019
Shameless he-goats. They are lucky they are in Nigeria. Had it been it was in a saner clime, those girls would be smiling to the banks while they languish in jail
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by lonelydora: 6:21am On May 05, 2019
Fixedmaches329:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Let me advise you. No businessman advertises how he makes money. Have you seen Dangote or Elumelu telling people their 'joker' on how they make money?

Stop this thing you are posting, make the money and become rich alone. Leave us alone, we don't want to be rich with you.

3 Likes

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by TANID(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2019
None Of You Really Rape Your Hoelosho Vixens The Truth Is That They're Doing Thier Jobs As Hoelosho Vixens And You Too As A Directors Of Hoelosho Vixens Really Had No Choice As Body No Be Firewood
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by bewla(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2019
show
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by sandraade(f): 6:35am On May 05, 2019
Beware of Fraudsters, There is nothing like Fixed match....If their is, the poster would have been rich and
not be selling it
Fixedmaches329:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by richie240: 6:40am On May 05, 2019
Mr. A: Look at this thief o
Mr. B: Ehnnnnn, leave am like that. After all my own 'thief' beta ur own. Me, I steal one million, u steal ten million. cry

Pretty mike, u shd rejoice that u ate trying/saying ds poo in Nigeria. You do ds in some other climes, whether na just ordinary groping aka 'touching body' or actual Penetration, u are gone for good!

1 Like

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by bennynaza(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2019
Really?

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Nobody: 6:55am On May 05, 2019
idiot
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by HMarshal(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2019
Buh then, it's like asking a gala seller if he ever tasted his gala,or a club ceo/runner/hypeman if they ever bleeped an olosho...entertainment is synonymous with strong temptations. U CAN NEVER be upright init...even if u don't ask,you will be offered...get of that case man, esp since non of the alleged victims had cum out to accuse them openly
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:35am On May 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Let me advise you. No businessman advertises how he makes money. Have you seen Dangote or Elumelu telling people their 'joker' on how they make money?

Stop this thing you are posting, make the money and become rich alone. Leave us alone, we don't want to be rich with you.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Timms' "Fight Against Rape" Campaign Set To Launch / Meet Singer Akon's 5 Wives, You Never Know [PHOTOS + VIDEO] / Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.