Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State (3021 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Bobrisky Spotted At A Lagos Party Without His Regular Filter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Openundead(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bobrisky left everyone in Ecobank bewildered when he/she made an appearance in her former school UNILAG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by kunlesufyan(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
"when he/she" this part got me grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
She looks really good in those pictures grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by tolamio: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Masquerade cheesy Unilag with her Students
Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Tiimy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
That's not Bob risky
Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by themonk(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
angry
I just dey wonder If she dey fill bank form, she go write gender as Male or Female

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Snow02: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
themonk:
angry
I just dey wonder If she dey fill bank form, she go write gender as Male or Female
he/she will tick 'others'

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by jonero4(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
true 2 God i hate dis name bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by tolamio: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tiimy:
That's not Bob risky
That's him man
Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by tolamio: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ameeboh:
She looks really good in those pictures grin grin
Ameeboh you look Gorgeous wink
Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2018
tolamio:

Ameeboh you look Gorgeous wink

Thank you
Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Nah wa o. How would this guy live when he turns 50? Abi he has no plan of staying that long?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Dollarship(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Ameeboh:

Thank you
yimu cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Spotted At Eco Bank,university Of Lagos,akoka,lagos State by Openundead(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hit me up on Whatsapp if u want d video grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac / Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). / 18+ See Sexy Pictures And Videos Of Bbnaija Yesterday Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.