Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) (23530 Views)

CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
House of corruption celebrating victory of corruption in Nigeria
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

Lordyugo's parents are useless. The Mum is a spermbank and the Dad a fagg0t like him

grin grin grin

Taste of your tears taste so good wink

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You need to grow up and stop following men around like a hom0.

There are productive things your useless, wretched parents can benefit from.

Fixed your message.

yawns* always predictable with the childish comments
like I said grow up and save ur parents from perpetual penury, they cant keep feeding u forever with the peanuts they make, likes on social media doesn't translate to money in the bank. Go hustle boy so u can sit im the table of men
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

[s]yawns* always predictable with the childish comments
like I said grow up and save ur parents from perpetual penury, they cant keep feeding u forever with the peanuts they make, likes on social media doesn't translate to money in the bank. Go hustle boy so u can sit im the table of men[/s]Lordyugo's parents are useless. The Mum is a spermbank and the Dad a fagg0t like him

grin grin grin. I love when you cry your eyes out

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin grin grin

Taste of your tears taste so good wink

loooool nigga no straight guy talks bout gays alot like u,u need to chk yourself or maybe u had a perverted childhood, did ur uncle molest u? Looool

1 Like

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin grin grin. I love when you cry your eyes out

same ol childish memes loool, darn predictable. U need to trademark ur stupidity and hang dat shiit on ur wall
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
takenadoh:
[sup][/sup]

All these kids here on Nairaland must u insult someone u don't know?
can't u see they made 2 kinds of prayer in the pictures and the one that features Dino he had his hands open?
And Btw I had a question mark to my statement.
So jambite please study your English Language more.
Thank you.

Why did you waste your valuable time replying an ignorant child? He was too mentally blunt to interpret the role of that question mark.

1 Like

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

[s]loooool nigga no straight guy talks bout gays alot like u,u need to chk yourself or maybe u had a perverted childhood, did ur uncle molest u? Looool[/s] :Lordyugo is a gay because his father is flaming hom0, Mother is the village cum-bucket

wink... You would continue to cry grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

I, lordyugo need to trademark my stupidity and hang dat shiit on the wall

tongue...i agree
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

wink... You would continue to cry grin

looool this boy must be a special needs kid ,are u autistic cos u keep repeating the same thing nd using colors, makes sense why a grown man like u is still being spoon fed .
my bad, if I knew u wr a special needs adult I wouldn't hv quoted u looool.
he will still do the same thin again
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

[s]
looool this boy must be a special needs kid ,are u autistic cos u keep repeating the same thing nd using colors, makes sense why a grown man like u is still being spoon fed .
my bad, if I knew u wr a special needs adult I wouldn't hv quoted u looool.
he will still do the same thin again[/s]

Yawn...your father got the message. Now, cry more grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yawn...your father got the message. Now, cry more grin

confused are we? Loool
oya show me another of ur autistic moves
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

confused are we? Loool
oya show me another of ur autistic moves

Here's a tissue sonny...cry me a river grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Here's a tissue sonny...cry me a river grin

so its true special needs boys do d same thin over and over looool
he keeps repeating d same thin. Go nd play wit colors
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

[s]so its true special needs boys do d same thin over and over looool
he keeps repeating d same thin. Go nd play wit colors[/s] Lordyugo's father is an imbec1le so he rants all day
tongue
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

tongue

same ol autistic gibberish looool
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

same ol autistic gibberish looooLordyugo am jobless and a gay

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

u keep fantasizing bout my name nd writing it in colors loool
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by BENSIR: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yes, in everything gives thanks.
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by ideologies(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
nigeria sha, there is God ooo
lordkit400:
After the CCT ruling in favor of Saraki yesterday, Christian and Muslim Senators converged to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God for vindicating him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/15/photos-senators-converge-to-offer-prayers-over-sarakis-victory-at-the-cct/

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

u keep fantasizing bout my name nd writing it in colors loool
Saraki is greater than Ojukwu, the marathon runner to Abidjan. Now, cry more. grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu, the marathon runner to Abidjan. Now, cry more. grin

wat is ds autistic ode talking bout? Loooool
r u fantasizing bout ojukwus name now. Let me guess u want to start all ds stale tribal slurs bout ojukwu to mask ur special needs gibberish punchlines cheesy cheesy
U wr really a comic relief but u hv gotten boring so ciao kid, go play wit colors
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

lordyugo's father is an autistic ode Loooool
r u fantasizing bout ojukwus name now. Let me guess u want to start all ds stale tribal slurs bout ojukwu to mask ur special needs gibberish punchlines cheesy cheesy
U wr really a comic relief but u hv gotten boring so ciao kid, go play wit colors

Yawn.....
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yawn.....

eyyaa he really luvs my name nd luvs writing it in colors ,knew u cant help urself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
am not ur autistic daddy, I cant sire social media imbeciles grin grin grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

eyyaa he really luvs my name nd lordyugo's father - cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am not ur autistic daddy, I cant sire social media imbeciles grin grin grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=57554082][/quote]

getting confused are we? Want that name LORDYUGO to kp tormenting u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

getting confused are we? Want that name LORDYUGO's father is a gay to kp tormenting u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

like that, its ingrained in ur autistic brain cheesy cheesy
say the name again wit colors
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

Lordyugo's father has an autistic brain cheesy cheesy

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

u really act like an autistic obedient ekuke dog cheesy cheesy
oya watch ,bingo write my name in color again
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

u really act like an autistic obedient ekuke dog cheesy cheesy
oya watch ,bingo write my name in color again

I understand you are talking to your useless father, so you are a bastard if you ever stop wink

I have your medicine as you can see.
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by Ryda(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Reminds me of how thieves pray before and after a robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.