Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) (23530 Views)

CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordkit400:
After the CCT ruling in favor of Saraki yesterday, Christian and Muslim Senators converged to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God for vindicating him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/15/photos-senators-converge-to-offer-prayers-over-sarakis-victory-at-the-cct/

I wonder wetin Buhari go use campaign for 2019 cos he has lost the war of corruption and and can't even save the economy...the war against terror is still going on....so wetin baba wan use campaign

1 Like

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I understand you are talking to your useless father, so you are a bastard if you ever stop wink

I have your medicine as you can see.

bingo bingo use my name again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

bingo bingo use my name again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
your father is a dog
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

your father is a dog

hes scared of being an autistic bingo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
r u scared of d name LORDYUGO
bingo bingo come nd take
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
I said it yesterday that danladi collected bribe or ate toyin saraki delicacies over dinner to free the Serial thief. By His grace saraki, your father's order that you will be president of this country will never come to fruition. They say court is the hope of the common man, it is a lie becos our judges are now money for hand back for ground. Shame to Nigerian judges. Learned friend indeed.
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

hes scared of being an autistic bingo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
r u scared of d name LORDYUGO's father is a faggo0t and the mum is a spermbank. He chases men online
bingo bingo come nd take

Remember i said you father is a bastard if you ever stop. So....continue wink

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Remember i said you father is a bastard if you ever stop. So....continue wink

I knew u will be an obedient autistic ekuke dog, uv used d name
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

I knew u will be an obedient autistic ekuke dog, uv used d name

Remember the deal....bastard grin

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Remember the deal....bastard grin

bingo bingo I must train u to always reply ur master,r u mad not to reply.u will be my ekuke dog on ds nairaland.
oya bingo bingo come nd take.
me and my frnds cnt stop laughing.
Oya watch ,bingo bingo come nd take, good doggy grin grin grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

bingo bingo I must train u to always reply ur master,r u mad not to reply.u will be my ekuke dog on ds nairaland.
oya bingo bingo come nd take.
me and my frnds cnt stop laughing.
Oya watch ,bingo bingo come nd take, good doggy grin grin grin

Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

bingo bingo u must be my ekuke dog.oya reply ur master
bingo bingo come nd take, master is calling u
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
lordyugo:

bingo bingo u must be my ekuke dog.oya reply ur master
bingo bingo come nd take, master is calling u

I will reply with a dot and your father is a useless and worthless. ..if you stop. Begin!
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I will reply with a dot and your father is a useless and worthless. ..if you stop. Begin!

stop ke am training u to be my nairaland bitch(name of a female dog) u will always obey me ur master wen I call
u will forever be my nairaland ekuke dog
good doggy, oya bingo bingo come nd take
watch hw my dog will come grin grin grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2017
lordyugo:

stop ke am training u to be my nairaland bitch(name of a female dog) u will always obey me ur master wen I call
u will forever be my nairaland ekuke dog
good doggy, oya bingo bingo come nd take
watch hw my dog will come grin grin grin
Re: Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) by donogaga(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
A NATION OF DOUBLE STANDARDS

Scene one:
CCT freed Tinubu - we applauded
CCT freed Saraki - We complain

Scene two:
Saraki hired five SANs - we criticise
Buhari hired 13 SANs on Certificate case - we applaud

Scene three:
Adeyemi Ikuforiji, as ACN Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly was tried by the EFCC for corruption but never vacated as Speaker throughout his trial- We kept quiet

Saraki as Senate president faced trial at CCT and did not vacate as president - We shouted

Scene four:
Ikuforiji was acquitted of 54 count charge by the court after a no-case submission - We didn't accuse the judiciary of colluding with the accused

Saraki and Justice Niyi Ademola were similarly freed after a no-case submission - But we allude to judicial complicity

Why the double standards? Because many of us react based on prejudice, political interests and selective perception.

By Richard Akinnola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.