Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat (7954 Views)

Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu / ‘Nigerian Army Is Crossing The Red Line’ – Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahram / Turkish Diplomat Has Vowed To Raise The Issue Of Biafra Before The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
bracketflair:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu received the President of International Nations Commercial Association in Turkey Abdulkadir Erkahraman

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very soon "Spare Parts Association in Ghana" go become Diplomat from Ghana. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by myright: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
The very first emissary sent to Biafra land by the Turkish government to partner with Ipob leadership and Biafrans in the areas of infrastructural programs designed to promote education, road constructions and other unmentioned projects yet to be revealed. Days, weeks and months will tell. In his words, he said Biafrans, are very hard working and great people to work with. He said, Turkish government welcomes a transparent and trustworthy relationship with the leadership of Ipob mazi Nnamdi kanu.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by OlanreJohnson: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:
Shouldn't the Turkish dude focus more on the Kurdish rebellion in Turkey?
The Turkish guy should be arrested for sedition.

Muslimumudeen go your way, you no gree. See as you wan die put for Biafra matter. More tarchycardia for you there. Insha Allah! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by myright: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:

Very soon "Spare Parts Association in Ghana" go become Diplomat from Ghana. grin grin
Oga Ade, check out the pictures I just uploaded.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
myright:
The very first emissary sent to Biafra land by the Turkish government to partner with Ipob leadership and Biafrans in the areas of infrastructural programs designed to promote education, road constructions and other unmentioned projects yet to be revealed. Days, weeks and months will tell. In his words, he said Biafrans, are very hard working and great people to work with. He said, Turkish government welcomes a transparent and trustworthy relationship with the leadership of Ipob mazi Nnamdi kanu.

Curled from ipob bedtime stories and fantasies..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by OlanreJohnson: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
61Penguins:
We were telling them buhari is only giving this guy fame.
But the myopic ewedu mumurudeens were too busy screaming "onikuje and watery beans"
Today d dullard is decaying in london while they are gnashing their ewedu teeth, begging for KANU to be rearrested just like this bambirudeen above me grin

Lmao! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

When some people say black people are stupid, and I instinctively want to say that is true but then I remember folks like you.

NoTurkish citizen will be in Umuhahia if war breaks out in Nigeria.

No but they will give me war tools if one is needed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
myright:
Oga Ade, check out the pictures I just uploaded.
[/s]

So, he's a Turkish diplomat because he took picture with the Turkish president? grin grin

What's wrong with you Igbos sef? grin grin

What's this man's official position within the Turkish government and what's his official Turkish government portfolio?

Abeg answer my question.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by bracketflair: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:

Liepods are jokerscheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by OlanreJohnson: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:
1. Another ipob fake news posted on NL to promote the same rubbish NL claimed it's against, he's a common commercial association president in Turkey.

2. The link posted is fake and has nothing to do with the topic. The link says Give account of our 13 percent FG allocation - NDA tells Okowa.

3. The man is not a diplomat from Turkey or Turkish government official.

These constant and polluting fake news and rubbish makes it look like Igbos and NL are in some kind of alliance to disseminate and promote ipob, false narratives and fake news because I don't get why they don't delete these fake news and false rubbish and ban the poster.

Or posting false news is not against NL rules anymore?

Lamentations of a muslimumudeen gnashing his teeth. Music to my ears. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by OlanreJohnson: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Yes, commercial association is now a diplomat and related to Turkish government.

silly and ignorant Igbos... grin grin

I thought the link was fake. More pains to your muslim anti-Biafran skull there. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by myright: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

So, he's a Turkish diplomat because he took picture with the Turkish president? grin grin

What's wrong with you Igbos sef? grin grin

What's this man's official position within the Turkish government and what's his official Turkish government portfolio?

Abeg answer my question.. grin grin
is Peterside, the Nimasa boss working for nigeria government?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by OlanreJohnson: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Nnamdi Kanu is d biggest security risk to this country and d authorities shud put him on d watchlist,he shud be rearrested and put where he rightly belong behind d bars of kuje penitentary. Den we shud cut diplomatic ties with turkey for supporting dis barefaced rebellion,sedition, and treachery.

Zeddirudeen, so when Easterners leave your land forcibly, you still intend to answer 'One naijeriyya' with them'?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by myright: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
bracketflair:

Liepods are jokerscheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The best way to spot a good liepod is their ability to lie, generate comedy and make you laugh.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
A diplomat would not dare. IPOB growing weaker everyday.

You think this has something to do with Nigeria. Nope its to convince ipob members .. to keep them loyal.

Have you guys started paying monthly dues grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
myright:
is Peterside, the Nimasa boss working for nigeria government?

LWKMD. These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin grin

1. NIMASSA is not an association, NIMASSA is a Nigerian government agency and part of the Nigerian government. grin grin

2. Peterside is a Nigerian government official and he collects his paychecks from the Nigerian government and the people of Nigeria. grin grin

They obviously didn't teach you Igbos social studies and civic education in your ipob village square schools. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Happy to see a positive change in Kanu's appearance.
Having said that, the visitor may be a Turkish citizen but he is not a Turkish diplomat.
However, i hope it leads to something positive for biafra..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by HeGeMon(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
God bless you! Either this man is Kurdish, if not, a Turkish man can't condescend to have anytn to do wit this character
Guestlander:
Shouldn't the Turkish dude focus more on the Kurdish rebellion in Turkey?
The Turkish guy should be arrested for sedition.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Zeddicuz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
u yesterners av developed Lagos and d north,now its time to go back to ur deadlocked,erosion ravaged region where ntin works,we av given u ultimatum,stop begging to stay.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Isn't this a violation of Kanu's bail conditions?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by whoawa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Nigeria authorities should promptly find that man and arrest him. What he just did is a brazen violation of our laws and disregard for our country.

The Last I check u don't even have a country, for benefits of doubt please remind us the name of ur country

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by GavelSlam: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
He is not a diplomat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Agumbankembu: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
He is not a diplomat.

But he is Erdogan's man. Just like where Mamman Daura goes to Papua New Guinea to see their independentce movement leader.
But, it's ok.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by GavelSlam: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

But he is Erdogan's man. Just like where Mamman Daura goes to Papua New Guinea to see their independentce movement leader.
But, it's ok.

He is a nobody.

If you Google his profile you see nothing that makes him one to reckon with.

Perhaps he's just a hustler.

Turks hustle too.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by DunceNLMods: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
The Turkish man should have knelt down for him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

But, it's ok.

We don move from diplomat to Erdogan's man .. grin

Do you have any credible source for this your Daura ipob tales and fallacy? grin

You Igbos sabi manufacture tales like toyota on top assembly line. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Agumbaa: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
deomelo:

We don move from diplomat to Erdogan's man .. grin

Do you have any credible source for this your Daura ipob tales and fallacy? grin

You Igbos sabi manufacture tales like toyota on top assembly line. grin grin

Guy stop being childish, that guy is Erdogan's right hand man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbaa:

Guy stop being childish, that guy is Erdogan's right hand man.

Yes, I know right hand man in your village means Diplomat and Government Official grin grin

And you now the association man is his right hand man because you are his left hand man and you know everything about the Turkish government and the Turkish president. grin grin

You Igbos are not even good at cheap and rancid comedy.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Turkey and Isreal do not have a good relationship. Their is no way a Turkish Diplomat, would go close to Nnamdi Kanu, a self proclaimed jew and enemy of a key trade partner

At the present time, relations between Turkey and Israel show that Turkey’s stance regarding Israel reflects a complex mix of religious ideology and political expediency, which entails the possibility of a burgeoning relationship with terrorist groups like Hamas. Hence, as this article suggests, the most optimistic forecasts are likely to indicate that this state-to-state relationship is doomed to remain fragile.

Sekulow, Jay, Turkey-Israel Relations (January 21, 2016). 1 J. OXFORD CTR. FOR STUDY OF L. & PUB. POL’Y 1 (2015); Oxford Centre for the Study of Law & Public Policy Research Paper No. 15-3 . Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2719941

NIGERIA LNG Limited (NLNG) has reached another major milestone with the exportation of its 4000th cargo of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) from its Bonny Island Terminal in Rivers State to Mamara LNG Terminal in Turkey,

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nigeria-lng-exports-landmark-4000th-cargo-turkey/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by laribari(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbaa:
"I said it in August 2009, I told you people they will tell you people to leave the north, now it is happening," Kanu said.

Everything this man said, none that has never come to pass.

Isn't it part of the plot from international community that Nigeria divide?

Turkey is an enemy of Israel and this dude claim to be jew. Let the cinema begin.

At least we are begining to see the terrorist muslim countries who are against this agitation. This man wouldn't dare if something is not hidden that we do not know., so i won't speculate on the medal he presented.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by wanimo: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
divads:
Grumbling is allowed in our constitutiongrin grin
guy you dey mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD / IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor / Fashola: Centenary Celebration Uncalled For, Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.