Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat (7993 Views)

Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu / ‘Nigerian Army Is Crossing The Red Line’ – Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahram / Turkish Diplomat Has Vowed To Raise The Issue Of Biafra Before The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Misterdhee1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
mbaboy:
E pain u wella abeg hug transformer
Indeed! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Misterdhee1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
divads:
Osetigo!!! Hmmm.. international recognition loading. 40%
According to Igbos, Hausas and Fulanis are Islamic terrorists and should be avoided. But Turkish aren't Muslims, they are jews grin grin grin grin.. Biafrans and Double standard be like siamese twins grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by BSF: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
hammer6:
NNAMDI KANU! NNAMDI KANU! NNAMDI KANU!

HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U?

KNOW THE PEOPLE VISITING U.

STELLA ODUAH SON WAS MURDERED IN A TURKISH HOSPITAL IN ABUJA UNDER VERY SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES.

https://abujareporters.com.ng/how-stella-oduahs-son-chinedu-died-of-wrong-prescription-in-a-turkish-hospital-in-abuja/

You are the only GUY ,PARANOID ENOUGH to see what I am seeing.

This could be SLOW DEATH POISON FOR KANU

Nobody, I mean ,Nobody should be allowed to put any GADGET , INSIGNIA ,BRACELET on Kanu!!!

Kanu's adviser SHOULD protect him!!!

I am not against any body, but I have a fair idea of how world politics works. If You are a threat , you can be CLINICALLY eliminated

Remember Abiola, Abacha,Arafat!!!(Clinical)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Ejanla07: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
dis news is not good for my greenish slimy hydraulic ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim conehead

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a Leader of Biafrans and Biafra was once a country. Biafrans and Nigerians agreed to be one country after "No Victor, No Vanquish" was declared. For the less savvy, No Victor, No vanquish means that there was no winner and no loser 'in' that 1967-1970 Civil war.

Nigeria promised 3Rs but did not honor those 3Rs but went ahead to seize all properties belonging to Biafrans. They didnt stop there, they took all money in Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits and every other kobo that belonged to Biafrans. Nigerie neglected the Biafrans and till today, they continue to victimize the ethnic nationalities that made up Biafra.

It took the bravery of one man, to remind us all of the injustices of Nigerians against Biafrans. Every sincere human being, who is worth being called Human, knows this is wrong.

I am not Igbo, but I have read history enough to know who to apportion blames. Nigeria has failed Nigerians, and even failed the Biafran Nigerians more, because there is no Federal presence in Biafraland.

So, I make bold to say, that this movement is not a wishful thinking. You can decide to remove your own history from the curriculum because you do not want your next generations to read about the EVIL you perpetrated against others. But you can not take away the myths, the folktales and moonlight story times from the mind of the people.

The visit of an International Delegate, sent by the Turkish Government to Biafraland is a strong indication that Biafra has gotten an open ally. You all can attempt to water down the meaning of this visit. But I can assure you all, that it is for good. It is time for a referendum.

There should be no more elections until we all decide if to continue to be Nigerians, until the masses are informed how they can survive without social security. How they can survive without medicare. How they can survive without retirement benefits. How they can survive without even a future.

I implore every ethnic nationality to unite and request that Abuja MUST listen to us all. We will like to discuss on Regional Confederal System of Government. If the government refuses a referendum, then it has to be Biafra.

No one is demanding Biafra from Nigeria, because Biafra already existed before Nigeria was coined by Lady Lugard.

We will welcome more Diplomats to Biafraland.

I want to be one of the Ministers in Biafra, so I can help design the BluePrint of The Biafran Economy. It will be a country like no other.

It is time for every interested Nigerian to key in to this new nation. There is no point going to Malaysia, Ghana, Australia, Germany, Uganda and Kenya, when we are about to put Biafra on the world map soon enough.

Nigerians must do the right thing before it becomes late. Call your Representatives back and ask them to move a motion for a peaceful referendum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
BSF:

You are the only GUY ,PARANOID ENOUGH to see what I am seeing.

This could be SLOW DEATH POISON FOR KANU

Nobody, I mean ,Nobody should be allowed to put any GADGET , INSIGNIA ,BRACELET on Kanu!!!

Kanu's adviser SHOULD protect him!!!

I am not against any body, but I have a fair idea of how world politics works. If You are a threat , you can be CLINICALLY eliminated

Remember Abiola, Abacha,Arafat!!!(Clinical)

Kanu is not silly. He knows enough not to wear a tracking device. The device should be scanned with a 3-way radio, if frequencies of the radio changes then there is a tracker in the chain. If Kanu goes down, the Biafra actualization becomes faster.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by 61Penguins: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Seun
obinoscopy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Billyonaire:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Leader of Biafrans and Biafra was once a country. Biafrans and Nigerians agreed to be one country after "No Victor, No Vanquish" was declared. For the less savvy, No Victor, No vanquish means that there was no winner and no loser 'in' that 1967-1970 Civil war.

Nigeria promised 3Rs but did not honor those 3Rs but went ahead to seize all properties belonging to Biafrans. They didnt stop there, they took all money in Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits and every other kobo that belonged to Biafrans. Nigerie neglected the Biafrans and till today, they continue to victimize the ethnic nationalities that made up Biafra.

It took the bravery of one man, to remind us all of the injustices of Nigerians against Biafrans. Every sincere human being, who is worth being called Human, knows this is wrong.

I am not Igbo, but I have read history enough to know who to apportion blames. Nigeria has failed Nigerians, and even failed the Biafran Nigerians more, because there is no Federal presence in Biafraland.

So, I make bold to say, that this movement is not a wishful thinking. You can decide to remove your own history from the curriculum because you do not want your next generations to read about the EVIL you perpetrated against others. But you can not take away the myths, the folktales and moonlight story times from the mind of the people.

The visit of an International Delegate, sent by the Turkish Government to Biafraland is a strong indication that Biafra has gotten an open ally. You all can attempt to water down the meaning of this visit. But I can assure you all, that it is for good. It is time for a referendum.

There should be no more elections until we all decide if to continue to be Nigerians, until the masses are informed how they can survive without social security. How they can survive without medicare. How they can survive without retirement benefits. How they can survive without even a future.

I implore every ethnic nationality to unite and request that Abuja MUST listen to us all. We will like to discuss on Regional Confederal System of Government. If the government refuses a referendum, then it has to be Biafra.

No one is demanding Biafra from Nigeria, because Biafra already existed before Nigeria was coined by Lady Lugard.

I want to be one of the Ministers in Biafra, so I can help design the BluePrint of The Biafran Economy. It will be a country like no other.

It is time for every interested Nigerian to key in to this new nation. There is no point going to Malaysia, Ghana, Australia, Germany, Uganda and Kenya, when we are about to put Biafra on the world map soon enough.

Nigerians must do the right thing before it becomes late. Call your Representatives back and ask them to move a motion for a peaceful referendum.

[/s]

Common, irrelevant and meaningless association leader means Turkish government and diplomat in ipob village grin grin

Igbos and lack of intelligence no dey go hand in hand at all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Doublecheck: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Common, irrelevant and meaningless association leader means Turkish government and diplomat in ipob village grin grin

Igbos and lack of intelligence no dey go hand in hand at all. grin grin
It appears you are the most pained Afonja on this thread with your disjointed convulsions as seen on this thread, I hope you don't die today. Due to HBP or suicide I know this news must be unbearable for your plastic cone skull grin Abule slum dwellers, waterfront developers, lagoon keepers, unity beggars, hydraulic soup eaters, 2faced snakes, grin grin skull mining, head hunting, cone head Muslim Afonjas must be really disappointed with this report.

Biafra have come to stay crying on this thread will not save Afonja or change it, is the chamber of commerce not under the government of Nigeria yet stupid Afonja want to undermine this brave man's office by by claiming non existence of his office.

Afonjas must think that everyone is a coward, and think that the man is a two faced snake like Afonjas and that he did not come with true intentions, then how does he explain that to Nigeria and the rest of the world, world politics don't work that way.

Many of the Afonjas saying Kanu is Jewish and has Isreali ties while Turkey a Muslim state, that they can't have any relationship must be really dumb Afonjas, This category of Afonjas are not just slow but have dimwited brains so they lack proper reasoning.

Is America not a Christian/Jewish majority state don't they have ties with Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries, is China not at dispute with Japan yet both maintain ties with America, world politics don't work that way my sophisticated Afonjas

Afonjas must think every one is a 2 faced bastard that can't be trusted by their words and action, they must also think that every one is a coward that must hide his real intentions or lack boldness to show their stand, turkey was once a Christian and Jewish nation the Christians amongst them might not want Biafrans to lose their faith an identity like they did, so they are showing support, dumb Afonjas.

Turkey have taken a stand chosen whose side they are on, Afonja take a stand for anything at all and stand for something whatever it is, stop embarrassing the black race with your cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by bkool7(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Slow down tiger....

That guy is a member of Erdogan top right hand group, remember when Turkey thought Nigeria was part of the coup that failed, you remember the small sanction they placed on Nigeria, and FG had to go beg. Guy relax, they will simply arrest one of your diplomats and tell you to do your worst, Erdogan no be person wey dey play.

Please , furnish links where Fg went to beg Turkey you pathetic liar
When Turkey incriminated some institutions in Nigeria that they funded the coup and Fg should closed them Nigeria called their bluff

https://politics.naij.com/933492-coup-nigerian-government-ignores-turkey-find.html

You Igbos and malnurished propagandous comments

If Nnamdi kanu feed you people with these half baked scuttlebutts , must you bring it into the public space to showcase your gullibility ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by bkool7(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

No victor no vanquish .

so how come you guys are always crying the Nigerian army killed almost 3 million easterners ?
Eh eh ...so that was all a propaganda ?

So Biafra was a country before Ojukwun declared it ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
bkool7:

No victor no vanquish .

so how come you guys are always crying the Nigerian army killed almost 3 million easterners ?
Eh eh ...so that was all a propaganda ?

So Biafra was a country before Ojukwun declared it ?

Well, let me help clarify that ignorance. Ojukwu Declare Secession of Biafra from Nigeria. It means that he said, we are no longer part of Nigeria. You can not secede, if you had no prior identity. Study the early maps, as at 1900 there was 'Bight of Biafra'. You can not have " 'Bight of' Biafra", if there was no 'land' called Biafra.

I hope I was able to douse your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Doublecheck:
It appears you are the most pained Afonja on this thread with your disjointed convulsions as seen on this thread, I hope you don't die today. Due to HBP or suicide I know this news must be unbearable for your plastic cone skull grin Abule slum dwellers, waterfront developers, lagoon keepers, unity beggars, hydraulic soup eaters, 2faced snakes, grin grin skull mining, head hunting, cone head Muslim Afonjas must be really disappointed with this report.

Biafra have come to stay crying on this thread will not save Afonja or change it, is the chamber of commerce not under the government of Nigeria yet stupid Afonja want to undermine this brave man's office by by claiming non existence of his office.

Afonjas must think that everyone is a coward, and think that the man is a two faced snake like Afonjas and that he did not come with true intentions, then how does he explain that to Nigeria and the rest of the world, world politics don't work that way.

Many of the Afonjas saying Kanu is Jewish and has Isreali ties while Turkey a Muslim state, that they can't have any relationship must be really dumb Afonjas, This category of Afonjas are not just slow but have dimwited brains so they lack proper reasoning.

Is America not a Christian/Jewish majority state don't they have ties with Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries, is China not at dispute with Japan yet both maintain ties with America, world politics don't work that way my sophisticated Afonjas

Afonjas must think every one is a 2 faced bastard that can't be trusted by their words and action, they must also think that every one is a coward that must hide his real intentions or lack boldness to show their stand, turkey was once a Christian and Jewish nation the Christians amongst them might not want Biafrans to lose their faith an identity like they did, so they are showing support, dumb Afonjas.

Turkey have taken a stand chosen whose side they are on, Afonja take a stand for anything at all and stand for something whatever it is, stop embarrassing the black race with your cowardice.
[/s]

Afonja this, Afonja that. Blah blah blah blah. Do you Igbos have anything sane and intelligent to formulate beyond the same redundant Afonja screams and yells?

Abeg stop boring me with your silly and unintelligent ipob ramblings.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Doublecheck: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Afonja this, Afonja that. Blah blah blah blah. Do you Igbos have anything sane and intelligent to formulate beyond the same redundant Afonja screams and yells?

grin grin grin

....And to think this is the smartest thing an Afonja slum dweller like you could put down.

Olodo there nothing intelligent about you or any other Afonja alike.

Ipob be dealing with Afonja since 1914

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by deomelo: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Doublecheck:
....And to think this is the smartest thing an Afonja slum dweller like you could put down.

Olodo there nothing intelligent about you or any other Afonja alike.

Ipob be dealing with Afonja since 1914
[/s]

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by Doublecheck: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Damn you are even too dumb to type something different, you had to copy and paste your own post.

You are the dullest Afonja I have had to engage on this forum, Olodo rabata Oju eja lo ma je, nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat by bkool7(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, let me help clarify that ignorance. Ojukwu Declare Secession of Biafra from Nigeria. It means that he said, we are no longer part of Nigeria. You can not secede, if you had no prior identity. Study the early maps, as at 1900 there was 'Bight of Biafra'. You can not have " 'Bight of' Biafra", if there was no 'land' called Biafra.

I hope I was able to douse your ignorance.

This is how you people fail simple exam question .
So I now have to tell you the different between a land mass and a country ?
I mean, look at how you arrogantly displayed your lack of indepth knowledge of what you so passionately argue for.
Lemme me repeat my question for the purpose of clearity , was there a country call Biafra before Ojukwu declared Biafra ?
Biafra was never a country , it was a protectorate like the Bight of Benin
The Bight of Biafra is a bight off the West African
coast, in the easternmost part of the Gulf of
Guinea.

Now , look at that map of the Bight of Biafra and me how you think Ojukwu got the authority to declare the Bight of Biafra autonomous . Did every ethnic in that region gave him their backing ?
Or you just go around imposing your wish on others because you can do so ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.