Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office (22826 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by KINGwax007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
The name, though...
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by 0b100100111: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only flat-heads can do such

If not for the fact that they re importing themselves into the west in droves, they still would have been uncivilised an 100years behind civilisation.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by thunderbabs: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
African acts
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Tunagee(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Tunagee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Kaybaba5(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Too bad....
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by phatdough(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gud morning fellow Corp Members, I greet you this morning from the throne of solidarity and in an aura of unity that is the primary principle of the NYSC....

May I remind you that the NYSC was created to make us serve the nation, but this service has become a means of struggles and burdens. We are stranded...

There has been a thread that Plateau Corpers has been enduring for a while now, the officials has subjected us to modern day slavery, we have been denied our stipends, meagre and infact, the minimum wage, may I bring to ur notice that this has been happening for two months now and some people are yet to get their April allawee... Mind you I can survive without the allawee, but wat of people that don't have other means, I have friends who can't...

*Two things I will like you to know;*

*1. If we do not come out now, this things will continue. If we can be denied our pay now, how much more the last one (double) for October wen we will not be together, wen our voice will not be one, wen distance will separate us.*

*2. The federal government has paid us and infact other states got their payment 3weeks ago*

*My suggested line of action; A PEACEFUL PROTEST WHETHER THEY PAY BEFORE THEN OR NOT*

*Build-up before the protest;*

*1. There shld be social media presence before that day, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with #SavePlateauCorpers, tag @ProfOsinbajo, NYSC Twitter handlers, PRTV, ChannelsTV, JayFm... 3 posts with the #SavePlateayCorpers and tags every hour till monday*

*2. Post on every Plateau Corpers WhatsApp Group u belong to and ur CDS, talk to ur presidents about it, we will see how we can get to the WhatsApp group for Jos North Presidents*

*3. We will see how we can invite PRTV and JayFM to witness the protest on monday. Or if u have link, contact me or Tolu*

*#NoAllawee*
*#NoPPA*

*Come one, Come all on Monday.... Pls, come out, let's our voices be heard, we are graduates and elites, our right can never be denied if we speak out, support our fellow brothers, we will be unbeatable and unbreakable if we are together...*

*Even if ur PPA pays you 100k, please boycott ur PPA, do this for ur fellow brother who has no pay from their PPA*

*_#SavePlateauCorpers_*
Copied as received

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by tossie101(f): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wha
BioTeck:

Haha! must you mention the name of the Town?...That's my wife's Town...they don't behave that way..you greatly exaggerated.

What he said is every true...
Thosr people of ekiti poo oitsidr shalessly..
Iv withness that my self many times when i usrd to stay there..
U would see a full grown man pooing by the raod side in broad day light.. undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by IamSINZ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm,and you are intellectual

Thank you...
Can we talk outside NL?
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by iamtardey: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
no be to just sh*t? abeggy!
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by AAinEqGuinea: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
another quit notice served
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by burkingx(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
angry

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by omoladehope: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
what??
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by enomakos(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
what the shit
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by statrboiTolu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
we know them alredi....all these igbo peeps sef.......u jus purposely open nyash shit for person shop... This one weak my spirit sha!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by intruxive(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
My lord pls discontinue the case, thats there character from that region. Thats why we said they are uncivilised grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by akilo1: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
what is his name?Ngene. must be from the Easter brother grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lmao, this one na heele o
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Seajae: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
The effect of staying too long in a region reputed to be leading the ladder in open defecating statistic.

I was in Ikerre Ekiti the other time and I had ample reason to regret being a Nigerian.

Indigenous fellows will be greeting you while comfortably and majestically defecating in the open.
Lmao
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by hardbody: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
0b100100111:
Only flat-heads can do such

If not for the fact that they re importing themselves into the west in droves, they still would have been uncivilised an 100years behind civilisation.

If Egypt is the cradle of world civilization, igbo is the cradle of nigerian civilization. Read up Nri and the Aro confederacy.

Get back to me when you are done

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by 0b100100111: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
hardbody:

If Egypt is the cradle of world civilization, igbo is the cradle of nigerian civilization. Read up Nri and the Aro confederacy.

Get back to me when you are done

You re right!

Its presently showing in there doings and developmental strides of the region grin grin grin

Cradle my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah solid shi.t or water water sh.it ?
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Khayil(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by NaeChris: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shi amusu. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nickizoe(f): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
NaeChris:
Shi amusu. Lol.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by scribble: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
spiritual excreta

Nothing spiritual about poop

That sob is just a nasty envious superstitious mo fo

I would be so cross with a mofo for that
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Oluvico007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
This one weak me o

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by SEEDORF441(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Let me check the name
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by nengibo: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
You could say, he took the shit too far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu / Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.