Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank (7160 Views)

Field Operation Officers / World Health Organization (WHO) Recruiting Operation Officers / Michael Stevens Consulting Hiring Operation Officers(Salary:100K - 120K Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Samunosuke:

Mr. Man, you almost discouraged me. If not for the fact that I did a little research, I wouldn't have gone for the interview. Stop causing commotion.

oh mine, am i tired of you guys - yes i am

info@u-connect-ng.com
www.u-connect-ng.com

i wonder what research you did and the framed invite you got
u-connect@gmail.com - should be the red flag so please let go of my mention and i hope you got a cool job

here is an example of a typical invite from them

At U-Connect, we actively seek people who are service oriented, committed, self motivated, friendly, intelligent and result oriented. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from various fields of study across the country for Banks and Telecoms.

Forward your CV to

abiola.a@u-connect-ng.com

or visit our website www.u-connect-ng.com

requirement

Customer service

Qualification ( OND, HND, Bsc and IT.) for IT, short term student are required for banks only across the country

https://www.nairaland.com/464365/recruitment-u-connect-ng
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Samunosuke:

Mr. Man, you almost discouraged me. If not for the fact that I did a little research, I wouldn't have gone for the interview. Stop causing commotion.

This is an example of what am talking about unless you all are the same goons ripping people off

At U-Connect, we actively seek people who are service oriented, committed, self motivated, friendly, intelligent and result oriented. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from various fields of study across the country for Banks and Telecoms.

Forward your CV to

abiola.a@u-connect-ng.com

or visit our website www.u-connect-ng.com

requirement

Customer service

Qualification ( OND, HND, Bsc and IT.) for IT, short term student are required for banks only across the country

Please note that this is an old advert https://www.nairaland.com/464365/recruitment-u-connect-ng and compare the email address , domain name etc

So now let me know which u-connect invited you? and yes the unknown research done by you loser!
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by jobbers: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
good
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
DWJOBScom:

This is an example of what am talking about unless you all are the same goons ripping people off

So now let me know which u-connect invited you? and yes the unknown research done by you loser!
why r u so daft?? People are telling u dey went for d interview successfully, and u r still spittin trash.

U r a silly joke. Going to 2010 to quote a post

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2017
gmacnoms:
why r u so daft?? People are telling u dey went for d interview successfully, and u r still spittin trash.

U r a silly joke. Going to 2010 to quote a post

And it took you alot of days to come forth with this

How can you be so insensitive having your various moniker spill those responses

You didn't even acknowledge the difference in the domain names

You just so pathetic
Get help man
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
DWJOBScom:

And it took you alot of days to come forth with this

How can you be so insensitive having your various moniker spill those responses

You didn't even acknowledge the difference in the domain names

You just so pathetic
Get help man
I was only responding, so people will be informed and not make wrong decisions based on ur pathetic claims

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by yakson123: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who has information about them since the interview I was shortlisted for the post of swift queries officer but have not hard anything since then
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by OlaRolls(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders
I am Olarolls based in Osogbo.
I want to show you a wonderful opportunity where 5600 naira only place you above hunger and poverty.
Am talking of MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK.
We are all aware of the economic situation in Nigeria where the cost of living has greatly increased especially food stuffs. Hence the creation of this scheme.
Note this please, this is NOT a PONZI scheme, it is well structured in such a way that every one earns and get to the next stage with the right motivation which comes in form of bonuses, cash, trips abroad, brand new cars, incentives and food stuffs.
You wish to join and need more light please connect me via WhatsApp- 0803 727 2006
You're welcome...
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by monimekaz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
OlaRolls:
Hello Nairalanders
I am Olarolls based in Osogbo.
I want to show you a wonderful opportunity where 5600 naira only place you above hunger and poverty.
Am talking of MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK.
We are all aware of the economic situation in Nigeria where the cost of living has greatly increased especially food stuffs. Hence the creation of this scheme.
Note this please, this is NOT a PONZI scheme, it is well structured in such a way that every one earns and get to the next stage with the right motivation which comes in form of bonuses, cash, trips abroad, brand new cars, incentives and food stuffs.
You wish to join and need more light please connect me via WhatsApp- 0803 727 2006
You're welcome...

In this 21st century Na small thing dey make me vex ooo...be warned.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by yakson123: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who has hard from them since the interview I was shortlisted for the position of swift queries officer but since then I contacted them on twitter I was told is still under consideration who has hard from them please what's the update....
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by Myjumie(f): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Still waiting to hear from them too. Pls let us know when you do.

yakson123:
Who has hard from them since the interview I was shortlisted for the position of swift queries officer but since then I contacted them on twitter I was told is still under consideration who has hard from them please what's the update....
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by yakson123: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please who have hard from them since after the interview?
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
yakson123:
Please who have hard from them since after the interview?
none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Deliberately Lost A Job Offer? / Baker Hughes Recruitment, Strictly Nigerian Graduates / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.