Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom (61195 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by OnankpaBa(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
old mama youngy
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Bullhari007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
thank God I no marry that witch
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Rooneyboy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by RedBeauty: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beautiful...
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Nicepoker(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
olodo girl.see as she de chop biro
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Omoluabi16(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
These pre wedding pictures are becoming annoying. Enough! Marry your wife and stop the attention seeking!
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by missjane: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
How would u guys expect the groom to feel when he reads all this crap una de talk about someone's hearthrob. For Petes sake nobi everything na bash bash fight fight.. Sophia momodu was bashed here cos she made a stupid comment with an ugly face..this lady has done no wrong n might even be intelligent with a professional job.. let's not celebrate daft slay queens like Sophia but encourage virtuous women who walk down the aisle with good men no matter how they look physically..beauty is much more than what meets the eye..Kechi Okwuchi is one amazing lady as well..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by myahna(f): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by watchindelta(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
man fn pass woman in a relationship that is problem undecided my girlfriend or my wife must fn pass me kiss
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Odionprince24: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A soon-to-be couple had to go back to the classroom to take their pre-wedding pictures ahead of their wedding. The man is set to marry his longtime classmate whom he met during their school days. See their beautiful pre-wedding photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-couple-met-schooldays.html
...but why are they maaaarrrryin under a tree?..... don't u people do weddddin in that Nigeria place?(no oofeense) angry
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Cantshout: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
These are the kind of insults you get as a lady when you painstakingly wait for a man. Didnt you all read they were class mates? so why wont the lady look older than him? instead of praising her for standing by the man of her youth.
Congratulations to you jare. May your home be filled with laughter and all good things of life

4 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Adesekot: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
onadana:
The taste of the marriage is in the union and not the pictures. The energy put in these pictures if same can be applied in the marriage it will be happily ever after.

Abi jare
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Josephnice: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
You this handsome dude, don't tell me you are this dull cus I can see more beautiful girls among your classmates which u didn't choose from but settled on this
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by pretty2288: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by pretty2288: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
goodmorning40:
She Don born before?
Her tommy though
Una photographer no try
na u give am belle ni
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by YelloweWest: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:
That gal looked so over-used.sad let's just hope the guy is the real user of the lady's used body if not,it would be a serious something............................!
U will know an overused when u see one cos u certainly have one at home.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by emynicedgreat: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
The woman don old

Her face don' dey wrinkle
drinking para for another man's biz. please fear God nah

1 Like

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by notoriousbabe: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by donbenie(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
?
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by dbaruwa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
morikee:
All I can see is olosho
Why nah?
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by vannessa7(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

PLEASE respect women just a little bit. They go through a lot.

I would confess to being at times chauvinistic and old-fashioned but this is over-the-top.

If you know you can't say something kind, just keep mute. PLEASE.

I started and ended with PLEASE...no be fight!

they are just being insensitive and mean, imagine someone says that about you if you are in the same situation, pictures are overrated you cannot be absolutely sure of a person s physical attributes unless you see them physically, sometimes it's the way a lady talks or walks or the curves and many other things that endeared the man to her. I think this is super cool though and i wish them hml

3 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Eomoso(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lovely couple in making, I wish you good luck in marriage life.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by KKKWHITE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
vargasvictory:

Are you the one marrying her

Why you dey get the headache
grin grin
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by orjaha(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]respect her, honor her,

in a day that a man raise up his hand against his wife, the man become a big FOOL from that day
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by kenechi072: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
I pity all of you making mean comments about this couple. I can bet half of you are broke ugly asses who do not even have a means of livelihood, talk more of getting married. The young man chose her of all the women around and he must have seen something in her no other woman has. She is a lovely young lady and above all she is very beautiful in the eyes of her husband to be and that's all that matters. I pray you idiots will suffer severe rejection because of things you have no control over. This couple might cry or feel extremely bad after reading these nasty comments, all they just wanted was for ppl to share in their excitement. Some of you here are really small kids and you think the internet is anonymous abi?? God is on nairaland and he will pay everyone of you according to your own coin. Bunch of idiots!! I wish you two a very happy marriage, God will definitely bless and enlarge you two. You will grow old with each other and your children and grandchildren will surround your table. Happy married life guys.

7 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by froz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
The guy resemble P. diddy 60%.
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Nofuckgiven: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kudos to the gentleman above me. Don't mind these broke kids still feeding from their parents' pots! Do they even know what it is to get a job,save money and marry a wife?? Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by utopiaconcept(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kudos guy but you strong oh...that is close to a decade of courtship...waoh!
Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Goldfaze1: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
see as people just de rain abuses on them, them 4 no even drop their pre- wedding pixs here naija sha it is well ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.