Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead (436 Views)

Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by blogreporter: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
According to a Facebook user Reinacaros Banks This young man above was pronounced dead on the 13th of June, Family member have started morning him, but to everyone surprise he resurrected a day after.. Read what was shared below!

''This man is product of Testimony, He died and resurrected having heart abnormality doctors confirmed him dead but God gave him a second chance
No Lack
No Loss
No Limitations
His name is John Samuel, his my facebook friend,according to his close friends,he died 13 june,people were saying rest in peace,family were mourning him, i was like y must this young blood die, even though I don't know what he was suffering from,but 14th June he woke up,God gave him a second chance,God raised him, he showed him mercy,i call him d God of d eleventh hour,d God of d helpless and hopeless. i know diz will really shock devil.
john Samuel died june 13 ..4pm in Australia..and woke up June 14 by 8 am..in India,were he went for a heart transplant.after so many heart failures and pains..but surgeons and doctors in india could not help saying it is too risky for them to try...they had to go to Australia immediately were a doctor said his chances of survival was 20% ....Look what prayer Can Do.. Families and Friends prayed him back to life......miracles happen I mean miracles happen....bringing him to Nigeria as a corpse was reversed...because he never left us as one,he woke up on his way to Nigeria in India....and said "take me home".....all what you read and the pictures are very true..
Isaiah 53:5 says that by your stripes we are healed,jesus I believe your words, john Samuel you are healed because the master has carried away your infirmities and diseases,God wishes above all things that we will prosper and be in good health,therefore by these words, divine healing and health are your portion in Jesus name we shall live to declare the word #chineke Emela

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/06/omg-man-returns-from-dead-after-india.html
Re: Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by blogreporter: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
The man

Re: Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by blogreporter: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Handsome

Re: Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by nifemi25(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thank God for the second opportunity. Always remember there is a reason you are back to life.
Re: Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by divinehand2003(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Man Returns From The Dead After India Doctors Declared Him Dead by Afonjashapmouth: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
The doubting Thomas crew will arrive soon

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Announced His Twins' Arrival With Stolen Photos / ‘I Was Never Giving Efe Green Light’ -bbnaija’s Marvis (video) / Chika Ike Celebrates Acceptance To Harvard Business School After Trying For Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.