Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" (4292 Views)

If Any Man Or Woman Open His Or Her Mouth To Curse Me The Same Shall Be Curse / !!!!! Who God Has Blessed No One Can Curse. Sai Baba Forever / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

If she can't go to Ariaria market to repeat what she said then you have basically confirmed everything she said.
Will people be lynched in Biafra for saying things you don't agree with?
Are people not lynched in Nigeria here for saying the truth? Nonsense.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by intruxive(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
There is hope for the igbo tribe, all is not yet lost. This is courage in the face of all odds
The most difficult task is to talk sense in the midst of senseless ppl.
An intelligent woman like this, and she is igbo.....damn that is rare

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by intruxive(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Ok, so biafrans will "lynch" her for saying the truth mhmm undecided
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
intruxive:
Ok, so biafrans will "lynch" her for saying the truth mhmm undecided
And Nigerians have been lynching everyone saying the truth.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

So you want to lynch people in Biafra for telling the truth as well?

1 Like

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

So you want to lynch people in Biafra for telling the truth as well?
Goan ask your ancestors that one. Cos it's not my fault that you can't read and understand. OK?
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by LionDeLeo: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hizzy:
do u av land

Have you ever heard that we kill for land?
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Goan ask your ancestors that one. Cos it's not my fault that you can't read and understand. OK?

Lmao....Why are you folks easily riled up? My ancestors ke?
Oo ni eko ile.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Lmao....Why are you folks easily riled up? My ancestors ke?
Oo ni eko ile.
Opolo ori e ti dota. Na only Igbos dey NL abi? See where stupidity has brought you to. O need Olorun laye e.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Opolo ori e ti dota. Na only Igbos dey NL abi? See where stupidity has brought you to. O need Olorun laye e.

You don't need to deny your identity my friend. If you are not Ipod then I need to understand what offended you in what the lady said in the video.

1 Like

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guestlander:

You don't need to deny your identity my friend. If you are not Ipod then I need to understand what offended you in what the lady said in the video.
Do you even know the meaning of Ipod? olodo

So cos I'm not Igbo, I should start thinking like you -a fool abi?

Must we all agree on something? Ur hatred for Igbos will consume you soon. Grow up
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Do you even know the meaning of Ipod? olodo

So cos I'm not Igbo, I should start thinking like you -a fool abi?

Must we all agree on something? Ur hatred for Igbos will consume you soon. Grow up

You need to answer my question you dumb fc.uk. What exactly did she say that you don't agree with?
Keep that foolish blustering aside and answer my question you knucklehead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Attention craving ashawo ...too much make up unwatchable(to the end ) felt like the beginning of a horror movie .
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Duru1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Attention craving ashawo ...too much make up unwatchable(to the end ) felt like the beginning of a horror movie .

The ninny painted a picture of a person who is totally insecure.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Duru1:

Is this how you will treat dissenting opinions in Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Duru1:

Dede who is a ninny?
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by patrick89(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The igbos in general are a very paranoid group.
They are like a suspecting housewife who checks her husband contacts, call logs, messages, anything just to rob it in his face that he is cheating, then threaten him with a divorce.
This analogy applies to their cry of marginalization. Every federal appointment, every project, every federal statement. They deeply scrutinize for every speck of marginalization. Just like the housewife, they continually hurt themselves, cry foul & call for a seperation.
Don't make a mistake to think that i believe or i am in support of the husband or that he doesn't cheat.
what you wrote up there is atypical of Yoruba
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by enemybulldozer(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:
Thank God some of them are telling themselves the truth. I will watch it after buying some data later
She's from your tribe and she did what you subhumans paid her to do.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
She's from your tribe and she did what you subhumans paid her to do.

the mods will hear this
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:

the mods will hear this
If you know you're not immune for attacks desist from bia4ra/Igbo threads.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
If you know you're not immune for attacks desist from bia4ra/Igbo threads.

as someone who has engaged in many e-bouts before, I cannot be hurt by a mere ipob member. the mods will deal with you
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by enemybulldozer(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:

as someone who has engaged in many e-bouts before, I cannot be hurt by a mere ipob member. the mods will deal with you
Oh my goodness me! So you think I will start shivering because of that?? What does it take to open NL account? Why are you calling the mods since you said that you've engaged in many e-bouts before?? Ok now I understand, you are calling them to come help you shut my mouth.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Oh my goodness me! So you think I will start shivering because of that?? What does it take to open NL account? Why are you calling the mods since you said that you've engaged in many e-bouts before?? Ok now I understand, you are calling them to come help you shut my mouth.

yeah it's easy to open another account but the pain will always be felt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Gayigaskia(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
She is right they are selfish and jealous even, Evans the flat head kidnapper has mostly kidnapped igbos in Lagos. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by enemybulldozer(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:

yeah it's easy to open another account but the pain will always be felt
The pain is for goons like you! I don't care.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Waoh, she made many strong points.

Hm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) / Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment / But I told you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.