Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" (65241 Views)

Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by AreaFada2: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good. Everyone can.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by ogokeada(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
very encouraging
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by watchindelta(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
luv her. am deeply in luv with her dam. wify

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by odimbannamdi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Our Naija Nick Vujicic.

Rather slumping into despair, she has taken it as a uniqueness.

"Show me a person with a disability, and i will show u a person with a different ability".

Men shoes for sale, by the way

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by myahna(f): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Wait ooo..can she do doggy with one leg undecided

Well, I'm not surprised...after all it wasn't her toto that was amputated.

That's the basic criteria for a movie role as an actress..
you are silly

5 Likes

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Michel2013: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Biafra: Turkish diplomat visits Nnamdi Kanu [PHOTOS]By Seun Opejobi on June 15, 2017

The President of the International Nations Commercial Association in Turkey, Abdulkadir Erkahraman has visited the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in his home town in Isiama Afara, Umuahia, Anambra State.

Kanu, while receiving Erkahraman said the Turkish citizen’s visit was in line with IPOB’s plan to solidify the actualization of Biafra.

The IPOB leader said the agitation of the freedom of Biafra has become so loud that the international community cannot fail to recognize the efforts by the group.

Kanu said, “There will come a time when they will say, please come and take these people and go.”

Biafra: Turkish diplomat visits Nnamdi Kanu [PHOTOS]

Reacting to the quit notice by Northern youths asking Igbos to vacate their region, the IPOB leader said, “I said it in August 2009, I told you people they will tell you people to leave the north, now it is happening.”

“Biafra must come; Biafra has risen never to fall again. This kingdom has risen never to fall again.”

See photos below…

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/15/biafra-turkish-diplomat-visits-nnamdi-kanu-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by slyrone(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Wait ooo..can she do doggy with one leg undecided

Well, I'm not surprised...after all it wasn't her toto that was amputated.

That's the basic criteria for a movie role as an actress..
Mehn, dude there are lines one shouldn't cross, that thin tiny threshold, but you just did. May God have mercy on your soul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Drezinc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
From the pictures I already know the story lines and how it would end...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Abfinest007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
live ur life and enjoy every part of it but when you on top don't forget those that helped u
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Dannieln1: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen
by d way, who is dat man with 37 necklace

horror sorry zoro
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Michel2013: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
mod pls how can i create new threads here? i can't find the new topic button on my account.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by slyrone(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Ehya
I pray she gets husband
what's with the pity #ehya does she look sad to you? she ll get a good man. Pray for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by bigfrancis21: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Amputated upcoming Nollywood actress Doris Samuel Akonanya played her first role as the 'lead act' in a movie "Susanna". The actress who studied Theatre arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe university is very talented and has much to offer.

Doris lost her right leg as a teenager from an accident. In spite of this tragedy she hasn't let it stop her from achieving her dreams of becoming a top actress. Already she can claim to have worked with Chinwe Owoh, Chinwtalu Agu and Harry B. The movie "Susanna" is her first in a leading role.

For her coming this far is testament to her mental fortitude, family support as well as her faith in God. For many people tragedy breaks their spirit but for others its builds their character. 

Ride on dear ...

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/amputated-upcoming-nollywood-actress-doris-plays-her-first-lead-role-pics

I recommend that she gets prosthetic legs. She would live a normal life with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by LalasticSeun(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
slyrone:
what's with the pity #ehya does she look sad to you? she ll get a good man. Pray for yourself
got mine already

Lala nd se.un
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
okay.

juman:
Hmmmmm
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Ibyno(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Igbos dont believe in BEGGING, if she is from other tribe , na Begging for sure pass for her.

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by slyrone(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
LalasticSeun:
got mine already
Lala nd se.un
only you two hubbies. Christ you deserve a medal lol
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by slyrone(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ibyno:

Igbos dont believe in BEGGING, if she is from other tribe , na Begging for sure pass for her.
I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY. THEY BELIEVE IN KIDNAPPING I SUPPOSE

2 Likes

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Praissey: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
spartan117:
d guts never to give up
This dude watches Naruto. wink
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by condomuser: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hope she makes it to a country where the disabled live as kings and enjoy life irrespective of her condition.

She can even get a beautiful prosthetic leg constructed for her and she will limit her use of crutches. A disabled in Nigeria is seen as a begger, we need to change that and set up solid foundations to support them.

Such a beautiful girl, even in her condition a lot of naija boys will still make her the offer I rub your back, you rub my back , just to chop her Kpekus .
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
nawa oh so if she wants to buy shoe is only 1 leg (left) that she would buy undecided
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by iamtardey: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
how's this news? so someone can not act again undecided
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen
Lol...that guy is capable of carrying Nigeria's problems since he can cope with those chains on his neck..
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
No prosthesis?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Onyesblog(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice Job, is good, never give up be inspired, from www.onyesblog..com
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by talktonase(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:
I know most of these actresses don't get much, most of them are corporate olosho and the director have sex with most of them to give their role, but in the case of these girl I guess she would be different or will a sane man demand sex from her with her condition or will they be desperate to that extent? well what is my business with that
the third leg in between many men legs dey think for him self...e dey ask questions dey make demands...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by IRobot7(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
If this woman with one leg can find a decent job to fend for herself then, there is every reason for God to be angry with all those renowned proustites. runz babes, as well as all the girls saying that they cannot date a man without too much money.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by zudozz: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
beautiful body n soul!

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Bullhari007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
and what is she going to act in that movie ? a crying beggar or what very disgusting.... OP why u no add graphic
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen
Lol i thought i was the only one who noticed grin grin grin
That's Zoro man grin
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by YaksonFCA(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
So.touching. I wish her all the best.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by kayo80(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
slyrone:

Thank you o! I dont know for some people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.