Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" (65239 Views)

Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Wait ooo..can she do doggy with one leg undecided

Well, I'm not surprised...after all it wasn't her toto that was amputated.

That's the basic criteria for a leading role as an actress..
Jesu!

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by asatemple(f): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
See beauty, i feel like crying
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by hotspice29(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
She featured in Zoro's Achikolo video

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by chuggy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
ALLAHU AKBAR

Kai...nairaland
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Goldenheart(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:
I know most of these actresses don't get much, most of them are corporate olosho and the director have sex with most of them to give their role, but in the case of these girl I guess she would be different or will a sane man demand sex from her with her condition or will they be desperate to that extent? well what is my business with that

konji doesn't care whether u have legs or not...

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by hollowpot15684(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is indeed inspiring. Perseverance is the key. If one truly focus on what he does; then, achievement is the only result.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
chuggy:

Kai...nairaland
I am a Muslim child.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
With good money she can get that fixed with artificial legs or bionic legs...owo ni koko
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by chuggy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tsam1959:
N-power 2017 is now opened for registration its a programme set aside to empower youths by the federal government . if you have not applied yet visit N-power.gov.ng. now , and.If you had issues in applying before you can re-visit the page now all technical issues have been resolved now
I can't save and upload pics...why
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
chuggy:

Kai...nairaland
I am a Muslim child. grin
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by hollowpot15684(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Try to always think otherwise because your thoughts are not only negative but also lack facts.

2 Likes

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mehn I know this girl. Ebere's room mate. I'm very happy for her. Oluwa uplift her more.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by anambraamaka: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
she danced in achikolo fine geh

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Baroba(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
hotspice29:
She featured in Zoro's Achikolo video

That's correct, she had a viral video on Instagram dancing to Zoro feat phyno's Achiklolo, and she was featured in the video..

Brave girl she didn't let her disability hinder her, like someone said she can get a prosthetic leg and still live an even better life..bless her.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by clems88(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

SMH . mods this fellow is a nuisance to all threads . please kindly creat kid section for him undecided
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Euny86: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
All these beggers in my nothern area should learn lesson 4rm vivian
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:
I know most of these actresses don't get much, most of them are corporate olosho and the director have sex with most of them to give their role, but in the case of these girl I guess she would be different or will a sane man demand sex from her with her condition or will they be desperate to that extent? well what is my business with that
Baba, some guys no get mercy ooo... I have seen a man secretly sleeping with a physically challenged lady ooo
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Kentalky66(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Heart warming.... slay queen where una dey!?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Originalsly: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Hmmm...... life has a way.... it is better you withdraw you words before karma strikes.

2 Likes

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by viviangist: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
and what is she going to act in that movie ? a crying beggar or what very disgusting.... OP why u no add graphic

Get a life!!!
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by spartan117(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Praissey:
This dude watches Naruto. wink
so do you lol grin

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Came: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
She can get a prosthetic for the leg... She is beautiful... I hope they won't limit her to only one role because of her handicap nature.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Only1mi(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Amputee not amputated
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow... Just wow!
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:

Guys dey bleep mad women you come dey yan okpata.
That lady you see up there, guys dey die for her matter.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by babapressy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Strong will
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by daambassador: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
seen
by d way, who is dat man with 37 necklace

That's ZoroSwag...Zoro Nwa mama
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by chuksdavid28(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen by d way, who is dat man with 37 necklace
dats zoro
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by chuksdavid28(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
she's really preety...and a motivation to all
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by bercarray(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, some guys no get mercy ooo... I have seen a man secretly sleeping with a physically challenged lady ooo
jeeesuu God can be too gentle o
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
I opened this post partly to read NwaAmikpe's Post. Nairaland's rogue man....he didn't fail to do his thing. What a boy?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
slyrone:
what's with the pity #ehya does she look sad to you? she ll get a good man. Pray for yourself

Why na? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.