Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" (65237 Views)

Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ibyno:

Igbos dont believe in BEGGING, if she is from other tribe , na Begging for sure pass for her.

Truth of the Year!!
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by whizcartel(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
She is really pretty.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by obainojazz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
This girl is very popular in unizik. God bless her hustle.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by chiraqDemon(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen
by d way, who is dat man with 37 necklace
Lol that's the first thing I noticed.
U know that rappers always have crews,like friends they came up with n stuff, there's always those ones u look at and ur thinking, this guy has never released a song, he is not an entertainer and he does not even look like he has a job, how come he is even wearing more blings than the main rapper himself. That's this guy. Their job is basically, I be that guy(the artiste) main guy, just sit in his crib n eat his food and wear his unwanted clothes, shoes and blings
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Evidenx(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Wait ooo..can she do doggy with one leg undecided

Well, I'm not surprised...after all it wasn't her toto that was amputated.

That's the basic criteria for a leading role as an actress..
WHY ARE U ALWAYS A FOOL AND AN IDIOT? ARE U SURE U ARE HUMAN? BECOS UR WORDS DONT MAKE SENSE...D TIME UR DAD AND MUM SPENT TO GIVE BIRTH TO U WAS A WASTE,THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT TO FARM,IT WOULD HAVE PROFITED THEM MORE....RECEIVE SENSE B4 ITS TOO LATE...I WIPE FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Mznaett: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
NelsonNeo:
Never give up!
True talk
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by FIDELITY24(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

u need deliverance, u and those who liked your comment. recieve it in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by TinaAnita(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
I must say she is beautifully beautiful indeed. She is a source of encouragement..
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Praissey: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
spartan117:
so do you lol grin
Lol, yeah!
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by sekem: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
As I'm watching these pictures,

There's something I'm thinking about

I can't say it

But I know all the bad guys on nairaland who have watched these pictures have also thought about it

... Including oga Seun wink
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by AceDomino(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
In Theodore Tbag Bagwell's voice....
HANDICAPABLE
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
This girl get over confidence her name must be confidenter
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by adontcare(f): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

receive brain na
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Respect55(m): 1:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Iamsammy:
seen
by d way, who is dat man with 37 necklace
Zoro aka Swagbag
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nature8(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Wonderful cheesy
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by viviangist: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol that's the first thing I noticed.
U know that rappers always have crews,like friends they came up with n stuff, there's always those ones u look at and ur thinking, this guy has never released a song, he is not an entertainer and he does not even look like he has a job, how come he is even wearing more blings than the main rapper himself. That's this guy. Their job is basically, I be that guy(the artiste) main guy, just sit in his crib n eat his food and wear his unwanted clothes, shoes and blings

Google[b] Zoro[/b] ... that's his name ...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Which one is the news. The amputation or the lead role?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by ifygerald: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2017
preccy69:
dis made me sad,I feel for her,make she blow joor,instead of all dis controversial oloshos we have in d industry, God bless her hustle
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Tsam1959(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
chuggy:

I can't save and upload pics...why
All you need to do is reload the page. or You can close your browser and re-open .
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by giftiy(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Ehya I pray she gets husband
definitely she will if the visually impaired gets married then hers na one way ooo she will produce sweet kids. she drives car ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Johntemmy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
get your roofing planks and building materials at your door step. @ALUBARIKA investment company.. we sell 2 by 2, 2 by 3, 2 by 4, 2 by 6. for frames and fixer board 2 by 6, 3 by 4,1 by 12, 2 by 12, 3 by 8 , 2 by 8 e.t.c. we supply companies, estates,duplex, factories,govt .and all kinds of private sectors and parastaters. we supply paints, pop,tiles etc. wooding doors,iron doors,China doors,Italian doors ,both local and international doors of all kinds all @ affordable price. please locate us at osogbo,.Akorede sawmail onibueja,omobolanle street,along Iwo road, IDO osun Osogbo osun state Nigeria. also at ile IFE office : atagijere sawmail,ondo road ile IFE, osun state and Ado ekiti .ekiti state.phone number: 07060795767 or 09072652618. a trial will convinced you. thanks in anticipation for your patronage.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" by Tsam1959(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
chuggy:

I can't save and upload pics...why
Kindly close the page and revisit . this portal npower.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.