Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group (19882 Views)

Edo 2020: John London Group Donates Jeep, Campaign Paraphernalia To Ize-iyamu / How Buhari Saw The Future And Predicted Covid19 / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
The Buhari Media Support Group (BMSG) on Thursday said Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, saw her husband during her recent visit to London, contrary to insinuations in some quarters.

The group stated this in a statement signed by its Chairman, Mr Austin Braimoh and Secretary, Mr Cassidy Madueke, in Abuja.

It said that the insinuation, also peddled by an online medium, was “a tissue of lies aimed at ridiculing the President, his office, wife and officials working with him“.

It described the report as mischievous, malicious and wicked and was capable of bringing the office of the president to disrepute. The group said that it was shocking that the medium descended so low to the point of “being a harbinger of fake news“.

“For the avoidance of doubt, President Buhari met and spoke with the 81 released Chibok girls before embarking on the second medical mission to London. “It is evident that he spoke at the airport with officials of state before taking off; both events were televised nationwide,’’ it said.

It said that it was, therefore, most uncharitable for a media outfit to claim that the president lost his memory before travelling and could not adduce any fact to its claim.

The group said that the attack on the first family had got personal, adding that it unfortunate and dangerous “because the visit of the president`s wife was a family affair’’.

It wondered the sources that gave the information when it was obvious that the president`s wife met and spoke with her husband. According to the group, the president`s wife even came home with the cheering news that her husband`s health has improved and that Nigerians should keep praying for his full recovery.

It said that it was unfortunate that the media organisation relied on information gathered from its “so-called sources and could not speak with the president`s image makers before publishing’’.

It advised that embarking on high level fabrications of news should not be the hallmark of media organisations. It maintained that the presidency remained one as evidenced by the freehand given to the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to run the country while the president was away.

“The claim that a cabal or a few officials working for Buhari is holding the presidency to ransom is far from the truth,’’ the group stressed. It urged the media to stick to the ethics of journalism in order to eschew malicious and tendentious reports. It pointed out that false reports were capable of putting the country on the edge, particularly now that it was making steady, but significant progress on all spheres of development.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/aisha-buharis-saw-husband-london-group/

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Stevebamdex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
So the so called group actually follow aisha to london to confirm she actually saw her husband?? sadbecause mrs aisha buhari is pretty and beautiful,this people thought she is above telling lies and she cannot lie again?what an illusion from this foolish comedians.
Wetin be my own sef.
Before the end of this year,we shall all know the truth and testifies to it.
Either buhari kicks the bucket or the bucket actually kicks buhari.

Abeg how much are they selling a cup of garri for una area? The thing con scarce for hia and I no see am soak for some time now.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by stephleena(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
I can't believe any shit,coming from you disciples of lai Muhammed,if truly she saw,her husband then stops her from being with him??even if he's,in I.C.U ..she isn't doing anything tangible in the country.is either, she didn't get to see buhari, as claimed,or buhari is unconscious..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Chikelue2000(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Here we go again, she saw himnor not, so what d f**k up?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by OnankpaBa(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
She saw the corpse cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
She saw the corpse cheesy

chai, una bad o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Jirate(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who cares, She can keep her sick Husband to herself, We want to see a Healthy Hardworking President doing the job Nigerians gave him, that all. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

chai, una bad o.
Yes now....

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Yes now....

am not wishing him death thou. But he should resign if he's not capable. It wearies me why Hausa's are not good in giving out power when they knew they can no longer handle it. They prefer to die in power.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

am not wishing him death thou. But he should resign if he's not capable. It wearies me why Hausa's are not good in giving out power when they knew they can no longer handle it. They prefer to die in power.
He's not ready to resign, the next option is for him to kpa and leave the office now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin
OZAOEKPE:

He's not ready to resign, the next option is for him to kpa and leave the office now

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Jirate(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

What baffles me more is thier Inability to do any thing meaningful with power, I live in Edo, an APC state till date, under GEJ, a PDP fed. Govt, i can count federal projects that were commissioned, under Buhari, an APC president, Nothing, I mean Nothing. To he'll with APC. cool

34 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Agumbaa: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

To give monkey tea for cup, no be the problem,
but na to collect from im hand back, see where u go involve them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jirate:

What baffles me more is thier Inability to do any thing meaningful with power, I live in Edo, an APC state till date, under GEJ, a PDP fed. Govt, i can count federal projects that were commissioned, under Buhari, an APC president, Nothing, I mean Nothing. To he'll with APC. cool

APC! Well, be it APC or PDP me think they are all the same source., Its high time we vote wisely. That's if our votes count anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbaa:

To give monkey tea for cup, no be the problem,
but na to collect from im hand back, see where u go involve them
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:
So the so called group actually follow aisha to london to confirm she actually saw her husband?? sadbecause mrs aisha buhari is pretty and beautiful,this people thought she is above telling lies and she cannot lie again?what an illusion from this foolish comedians.
Wetin be my own sef.

Abeg how much are they selling a cup of garri for una area? The thing con scarce for hia and I no see am soak for some time now.

The same source that confirmed she didn't see her husband is the same source BMSG also used to come to the conclusion that she saw husband.3

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

Afonja
[/s]

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wife nor dey see husband, before?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by conductor1: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Other nations are discussing how they can substitute their 24-hour gas electricity with green energy while Nigeria is discussing whether a 90-year-old was visited by his wife or not.

Fruad Luggard, thunder will continue bashing you wherever you are.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Kentrasso(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na wa o, how is this news abeg? A man's wife saw her husband in London. So what?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by auntysimbiat(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who is now lying?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by OBAGADAFFI: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
They're all confused

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by delishpot: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
We done hear.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by SageTravels: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Show us picture pls
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Evablizin(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
When are we going to hear the truth?is it when he finally die...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by TheKingdom: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
conductor1:
Other nations are discussing how they can substitute their 24-hour gas electricity with green energy while Nigeria is discussing whether a 90-year-old was visited by his wife or not.

Fruad Luggard, thunder will continue bashing you wherever you are.

Don't mind them, they are happy to call themselves Naija or Ni.ggers and see them, talking about a lady visiting or not visiting her husband who did coup years ago but is now president today.

Nonsense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by okills: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make them talk
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by obataokenwa(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Imagine
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dindinrin
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by michoim(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Wetin be my own sef.

Don't you know she doesn't travel alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video / The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.