Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group (19896 Views)

Edo 2020: John London Group Donates Jeep, Campaign Paraphernalia To Ize-iyamu / How Buhari Saw The Future And Predicted Covid19 / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
conductor1:
Other nations are discussing how they can substitute their 24-hour gas electricity with green energy while Nigeria is discussing whether a 90-year-old was visited by his wife or not.

Fruad Luggard, thunder will continue bashing you wherever you are.

While your likes are celebrating Saraki, Dino Melaye, Ekweremadu, GEJ, Wike, FFK etc..
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by doctokwus: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I can give you proof of atleast 3 American President that was sick while in office and never resign, One even win reelection..

Currently Algeria President is on wheelchair and will rulling..

Now Because Buhari is sick he should resign so your father can take over?
Name one that was mentally incapacitated
Being wheel bound does not diminish your ability to make rational decisions,but being mentally incapacitated does, and that's d "koko".
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by feelgoodInc: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
When a wife is trying too hard to prove to 167 million people that she saw her husband.......
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Oblang(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
doctokwus:

Being wheel bound does not diminish your ability to make rational decisions,but being mentally incapacitated does, and that's d "koko".

And who is mentally incapacitated here? U I guess....
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Who are we to believe? Chai!
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2017
doctokwus:

And how's Buhari incapacitated? He is sick and his Dr ask him to rest, The last time he went for Jumaat before traveling to London he recognizes everybody and even notice that his personal photographer is missing and ask after him.. So can you define incapacitated please..

President Reagan was incapacitated and transfer power to Busy for 8 hours...

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/07/14/us/reagan-transfers-power-to-bush-for-8-hour-period-of-incapacity.html

That was the link, Did Americans ask him to resign? No because there's no such in their constitution..

Now Buhari was sick and transfer power to Osinbajo in line with the constitution to take care of his health and enemy of hate like you are wailing all over the places..

Well we have lawyers in opposition and if there's is anything constitution that have been breached by Buhari they would have voice out..

So if you like kill yourself Buhari remain the President..

If you need another American president that was sick for over 2yrs and was not seen in public and still won reelection i'll give you proof...

Modified: Below is another to help you out...

post=57559278:

Woodrow Wilson
President, 1913-1921

In the midst of a campaign to promote the Treaty of Versailles across the US in 1919, Wilson suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated until the end of his presidency. Despite his bad health Wilson remained in office until the end of his term in 1921 — made possible by his second wife Edith, who acted as a mediator between the largely immobilised president and his cabinet.

Franklin D Roosevelt
President, 1933-1945

Roosevelt was diagnosed with polio in 1921 at the age of 39. Despite the disease leaving him unable to stand or walk without support, he went on to serve 12 consecutive years as US president. Throughout his time in office, Roosevelt avoided disclosing the full extent of his condition: Although he used a wheelchair in private, he avoided doing so in public.

Dwight Eisenhower
President, 1953-1961

Eisenhower lived through three major medical crises while in office. In September 1955 he suffered a heart attack that resulted in several weeks of hospitalisation. Less than a year later, he underwent urgent surgery to treat Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory condition of the intestine, and in late 1957 he suffered a light stroke that left him temporarily unable to speak. But he recovered and his second term was comparably free of medical woes.

John F Kennedy
President, 1961-1963

Details of Kennedy’s ill health were largely unknown during his presidency, and have emerged only since his assassination in 1963. Questions have been raised about whether heavy medication might have had an impact on his political decisions. In 2002, historian Robert Dallek described a president constantly suffering from degenerative bone disease and heavily medicated to soothe severe back pains. According to Dallek, JFK was hospitalised nine times during his 2 ½-year presidency, a fact kept secret at the time.

Ronald Reagan
President, 1981-1989

Reagan, who at 69 was the oldest US president ever to assume office, underwent several surgeries that raised questions as to whether he was medically fit for office. In 1985 he transferred presidential authority to his vice-president, George H.W. Bush, for eight hours while he underwent a procedure to remove cancerous polyps from his colon.

https://www.ft.com/content/377f08c2-78f0-11e6-a0c6-39e2633162d5?mhq5j=e2
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by linearity: 4:03am On Jun 16, 2017
The first medical leave Buhari went, we use to see pictures of him, that of polithiefcians visiting him and posing for the camera all in a bid to assure a curious nation that he is still alive.

But, surprisedly I have not seen any such pictures during this second journey. They no longer want to feed our curiosity any more or there is something more to it?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by linearity: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

And how's Buhari incapacitated? He is sick and his Dr ask him to rest, The last time he went for Jumaat before traveling to London he recognizes everybody and even notice that his personal photographer is missing and ask after him.. So can you define incapacitated please..

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/07/14/us/reagan-transfers-power-to-bush-for-8-hour-period-of-incapacity.html

That was the link, Did Americans ask him to resign? No because there's no such in their constitution..

Now Buhari was sick and transfer power to Osinbajo in line with the constitution to take care of his health and enemy of hate like you are wailing all over the places..

Well we have lawyers in opposition and if there's is anything constitution that have been breached by Buhari they would have voice out..

If you need another American president that was sick for over 2yrs and was not seen in public and still won reelection i'll give you proof...

You are wrong to insinuate that Americans did not ask their incapacitated Presidents to resign. I will bet my life that, on each of those cases, one third of Americans ask or opinioned that the affected President resign.

If an American President fall sick today, I guarantee you that more percentage of Americans will ask that person to reason compare to the percentage of Nigerians calling on Buhari to resign.

American Presidential politics is very decisive and you always have 49 on one side and 50+1 on the other side. During the campaign the health of Donald Trump and that of Hilliary was a big deal and Americans and Journalists insist they both make public their medical history and they did. Hilliary had heat exhaustion during the 911 memorial and there were all kind of conspiracy theories about her health and unfitness for the office of the Presidency, Trump grunted throughout all the debates, there were theories all over the place on that been the symptom of some hideous underlying medical issue and how that disqualifies him from the Presidency.

There is nothing wrong in asking Buhari to resign and No, it does not mean that these people are haters. We should rejoice that, we leave in a country, where people are free to voice their personal opinions on such matters. It means, we are a maturing Democracy, there are countries today, where no citizens can dream of voicing their opinions.

Believe me, despite our diversity; Nigeria is more united on lots of issues compare to Americans. E.g...take the issue of gay, 49% of Americans are on one side and the other 50+1 are in the other side...but majority of Nigerians are more united against it. Issue of religion in Politics? The same result...what about abortion? Same result, death penalty? Samething....so as you look at one political issue or another, you will find to your surprise that, we have more common ground than most countries.

Please, take a chill pill; it is healthy to disagree and for one side to call for his resignation and the other side to insist he stays on...altimately despite who won this social media based argument, it is Buhari's call to either resign or stay just like the American Presidents that you cited.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by escodotman: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Mr man stop attacking people viciously like that for voicing their opinions as everybody his entitled to their opinion. Your username alone speaks volume. But the last time I checked, we are in a democratic era and there's freedom of expression. Why all that attacks as if you are fighting with them or you are Buhari's grandson. In every govt there will always be opposition!! What is wrong with you
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by totorimi: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Let's talk about the living and not the dead.

Any discussion on the presidency should be on Osinbajo and not Willy willy buha. He is appearing and disappearing like a ghost.
Soon now pictures will start surfacing of those who went to visit him in London.
Meanwhile since he went there London has never been the same again. It's one terrible news to another. They should send him back before he uses body language to cause recession there too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by RELEASEUS: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
I can't believe any shit,coming from you disciples of lai Muhammed,if truly she saw,her husband then stops her from being with him??even if he's,in I.C.U ..she isn't doing anything tangible in the country.is either, she didn't get to see buhari, as claimed,or buhari is unconscious..
I wonder o...how can a wife visit her sick husband and return so soon as if dem pursue her? When I am have ordinary headache my wife will not rest until I am ok. This people have something they are hiding.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by EyeBee04(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2017
conductor1:
Other nations are discussing how they can substitute their 24-hour gas electricity with green energy while Nigeria is discussing whether a 90-year-old was visited by his wife or not.

Fruad Luggard, thunder will continue bashing you wherever you are.
AMEN! They forcefully amalgamated us to become one just for their selfish interest. Nigeria is too diverse to be under one umbrella, it cannot work out. There is absolutely no unism btw all da ethnic group so we should stop deceiving ourselves, it is very obvious that there's no oneness and absent of that, there can be no progress. Abi fraud luggard get sense pass God wey break da unity of those ppl wey wan build tower reach heaven for bible by causin dem to hav diverse languages? We are too diverse to have an absolute unity. The only thing keepin Nigeria today are our politicians, jst so they can keep looting. It's better we break this mirage called Nigeria or we continue runnin in circles. NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE. The intention of the british fools was not to keep us together forever but to enable them control us all simultaneously and loot our treasures for a mean time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2017
linearity:

You are wrong to insinuate that Americans did not ask their incapacitated Presidents to resign. I will bet my life that, on each of those cases, one third of Americans ask or opinioned that the affected President resign.

If an American President fall sick today, I guarantee you that more percentage of Americans will ask that person to reason compare to the percentage of Nigerians calling on Buhari to resign.

American Presidential politics is very decisive and you always have 49 on one side and 50+1 on the other side. During the campaign the health of Donald Trump and that of Hilliary was a big deal and Americans and Journalists insist they both make public their medical history and they did. Hilliary had heat exhaustion during the 911 memorial and there were all kind of conspiracy theories about her health and unfitness for the office of the Presidency, Trump grunted throughout all the debates, there were theories all over the place on that been the symptom of some hideous underlying medical issue and how that disqualifies him from the Presidency.

There is nothing wrong in asking Buhari to resign and No, it does not mean that these people are haters. We should rejoice that, we leave in a country, where people are free to voice their personal opinions on such matters. It means, we are a maturing Democracy, there are countries today, where no citizens can dream of voicing their opinions.

Believe me, despite our diversity; Nigeria is more united on lots of issues compare to Americans. E.g...take the issue of gay, 49% of Americans are on one side and the other 50+1 are in the other side...but majority of Nigerians are more united against it. Issue of religion in Politics? The same result...what about abortion? Same result, death penalty? Samething....so as you look at one political issue or another, you will find to your surprise that, we have more common ground than most countries.

Please, take a chill pill; it is healthy to disagree and for one side to call for his resignation and the other side to insist he stays on...altimately despite who won this social media based argument, it is Buhari's call to either resign or stay just like the American Presidents that you cited.

Bless you and i agree with on some point, Well i only make reference to the guy who said i show name any American President that was incapacitated, Truly with need a strong and viable opposition which make democracy sweet and put the Govt on their toes, But in the case of Nigeria they are just bitter opposition by some set of people thinking they should still remain in power of their son should still remain power thereby sabotaging the economy.. Some are even praying for the Govt to fail, Some are praying for Buhari to die and they even post it on social media praying for him to die all in the name os freedom of speech..

Now can anyone pray for Trump to die in US and you think He/She won't be arrested? The person i quoted says Buhari is incapacitated and i ask him how?

Once again i love your submission and God bless you on that..
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
escodotman:
Mr man stop attacking people viciously like that for voicing their opinions as everybody his entitled to their opinion. Your username alone speaks volume. But the last time I checked, we are in a democratic era and there's freedom of expression. Why all that attacks as if you are fighting with them or you are Buhari's grandson. In every govt there will always be opposition!! What is wrong with you

So freedom of speech is asking someone to die? Freedom of speech gives some people the right to pray for someone to die?

Well There's no place i take the person in my comment i only voice out my opinion..

Did you also know you are attacking me with your comment?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Splashme: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jirate:
Who cares, She can keep her sick Husband to herself, We want to see a Healthy Hardworking President doing the job Nigerians gave him, that all. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.