Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group (19894 Views)

Edo 2020: John London Group Donates Jeep, Campaign Paraphernalia To Ize-iyamu / How Buhari Saw The Future And Predicted Covid19 / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by free2ryhme: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
so who dey lie now
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by michoim(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=michoim post=57552061][/quote]

Don't you know she doesn't travel alone? She has her entourage.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by michoim(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
I can't believe any shit,coming from you disciples of lai Muhammed,if truly she saw,her husband then stops her from being with him??even if he's,in I.C.U ..she isn't doing anything tangible in the country.is either, she didn't get to see buhari, as claimed,or buhari is unconscious..

You talk like an IPoB blogger...
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Y is Aisha Buhari in Nigeria while her husband is in London

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Evablizin(f): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
She saw the corpse cheesy
corpse ke chai there is God ooo

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by fineboynl(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
but with the way the ICC case with saraki was drop immediately. I am smelling something. cabals really destroyed the buhari government.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Sprumbabafather: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
So, this man has been contesting for 12 years just to win and fall sick and remain in London?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Richydos(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aisha on her own can't personally prove that she actually saw her husband " at least a single pic"
Na 1 Yeye group wan come prove NONSENSE??
WELL ALL THESE HIDE N SEEK GAMES WILL SURELY END ONE DAY
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Jabioro: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
The BM group rebuttal get so many K-leg.. that is not my concerned.. make baba do quick make kuku will Aisha to me.. see beautiful mama make she give me one boy as part of national cake. ..i go keep shot..
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by enimooko: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
This post should be Aisha Buhari Saw her vegetable Husband In London lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by simreal: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
This group members must be from Lai's family
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Richydos(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
padiga047:
Permit me to ask her, where's the LOVE? LOLZ
maybe she has a Bobo down here Cox she came back in a haste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by BeardedMeat(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Get well soon.
My friend tell that to the home grown video vegetable in London
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by ihatesycophant(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
If Sahara reporters is not quickly tamed, they would do the country more harm than good. The rate at which they fabricate their lies is heart boggling. Do they want to tell us that Aishat was lying that her husband's health was improving without her seeing him. Sahara reporters need to stop this vendetta sent him by unknown individuals.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by ihatesycophant(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
padiga047:
Is she to treat her husband? Her husband is a national property. Check through all our former head of states or presidents anytime they go for medical trips, they don't go with their spouses.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by dsylvo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
PISHURE OF PMB & AISHA IN ZA OZA ROOM OR I WUN BLIVIT.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by tuscani: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
This buhari is a big mess, so there will Aldo be a controversy about his wife seeing him or not
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Is she to treat her husband? Her husband is a national property. Check through all our former head of states or presidents anytime they go for medical trips, they don't go with their spouses.
if the president is national property,what is he doing in london hospital instead of being treated in state house clinic.i hope they did not provide funds for the state house clinic in 2017 budget since its useless.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by ngwaba(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oya nah. Show us picture.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by AnanseK(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:
So the so called group actually follow aisha to london to confirm she actually saw her husband?? sadbecause mrs aisha buhari is pretty and beautiful,this people thought she is above telling lies and she cannot lie again?what an illusion from this foolish comedians.
Wetin be my own sef.
Before the end of this year,we shall all know the truth and testifies to it.
Either buhari kicks the bucket or the bucket actually kicks
Abeg how much are they selling a cup of garri for una area? The thing con scarce for hia and I no see am soak for some time now.

Bitter IPOB. Hatred is a disease and can be fatal.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by amazon14: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
What else do we expect from BMSG/BMC.

Mad people
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by amazon14: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
conductor1:
Other nations are discussing how they can substitute their 24-hour gas electricity with green energy while Nigeria is discussing whether a 90-year-old was visited by his wife or not.

Fruad Luggard, thunder will continue bashing you wherever you are.

I feel like slapping their rotten mouth.

Idiots they are 100% zombies

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Her husband is her husband for Christ's sake.

Not some national property.
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:
So the so called group actually follow aisha to london to confirm she actually saw her husband?? sadbecause mrs aisha buhari is pretty and beautiful,this people thought she is above telling lies and she cannot lie again?what an illusion from this foolish comedians.
Wetin be my own sef.
Before the end of this year,we shall all know the truth and testifies to it.
Either buhari kicks the bucket or the bucket actually kicks buhari.

Abeg how much are they selling a cup of garri for una area? The thing con scarce for hia and I no see am soak for some time now.

LOL so SR actually follow Aisha to London and enter Abuja house to know she did not see Buhari?

When SR release News against your masters like Dino melaye, Saraki, Andy Ubah etc you all tag SR as useless media house full of lies, But when it against Buhari your hatred filled heart will make you tag SR as the best hahaha..
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
I can't believe any shit,coming from you disciples of lai Muhammed,if truly she saw,her husband then stops her from being with him??even if he's,in I.C.U ..she isn't doing anything tangible in the country.is either, she didn't get to see buhari, as claimed,or buhari is unconscious..

But you can believe poo coming from SR when it attack Buhari, But when same SR attack your master and sugar daddies like Saraki, Dino, Ekweremadu, FFK etc you tag them useless media hahaha..
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by escodotman: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nonsense. You brought this upon yourselves, you the Presidency and the so-called first family when you've decided to hide him away from Nigerians and refused to disclose his problem!! What did you expect, just tell Nigerians some feeble stories they can only picture in their imaginations without any proof from you? If you want Nigerians to disregard the media, why dont you come out with facts and proofs from her visit to the President. How can you be hiding a whole President away?? This country sha!
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by Elbowroom: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:

But u believed those that' said she didn't see him
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
She saw the corpse cheesy

You mean your father's corpse?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

am not wishing him death thou. But he should resign if he's not capable. It wearies me why Hausa's are not good in giving out power when they knew they can no longer handle it. They prefer to die in power.

Nigerian with stupid mentality of he must resign because he is sick, I can give you proof of atleast 3 American President that was sick while in office and never resign, One even win reelection..

Currently Algeria President is on wheelchair and will rulling..

Now Because Buhari is sick he should resign so your father can take over?
Re: Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group by chngebeginwthme: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jirate:

What baffles me more is thier Inability to do any thing meaningful with power, I live in Edo, an APC state till date, under GEJ, a PDP fed. Govt, i can count federal projects that were commissioned, under Buhari, an APC president, Nothing, I mean Nothing. To he'll with APC. cool

Please can you try to name the Federal project under GEJ in Edo state for us, hahahah what a joke.. GEJ that could not even commission one single project in Otuoke for 5yrs haha..

Well Lagos/Ibadan Expressway is i taking a new face, Lagos/Ibadan light rail is ongoing, Abuja Airport has taken new face, Kaduna road, Lagos/Calabar rail project, 2nd Niger bridge etc....

Abeg you need the below..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation / Sanwo-Olu, Abiru Visits Umahi To Express Appreciation For Ikorodu-Itokin Road / Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.