Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint (24200 Views)

Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by ijustdey: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Etim Ekpimah, Uyo

The Nigeria Police have dismissed Inspector Joseph Etuk, who was attached to Mkpat Enin Police Division, Akwa Ibom State, over the rape of a 15 - year - old girl.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Chukwu Ikechukwu, said on Thursday that he had it from good authority that Etuk was dismissed in April 2017.

He said, “ From the reliable information available to us, the man was dismissed on the last week of April 2017. ”

Punch had on July 19, 2016 , reported of a schoolgirl, Mary Udo, who was raped at gunpoint by the dismissed inspector.

A youth president in the area , Mr. Tony Akpan, told our correspondent that there was great jubilation in the area over the dismissal of the alleged rapist inspector.

“ Etuk has been dismissed by the police in relation to the rape case of the 15 years old school girl . He was still having about two or three years to retirement.

“ I think this is the best the force can do to instil discipline in the among the cops, ” he said.

Udo , a senior secondary one pupil of Community Secondary School then, Nyadion, Mkpat Enin Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State , had on July 18, 2016, told our correspondent that she was returning from church, African Church, Ikot Abasi - Akpan, when the police team that stood on the road, accosted her.

She explained that the inspector, having seen her, raised up the gun, set it and pointed it at her, saying if she dared resist him touching her he would shoot her. Udo said the inspector then led her away from other members of the team to a dark portion of the road.

The SS One pupil added that the policeman forcefully ran his fingers through her breasts, lamenting ‘small you possess these types of breasts !’ She stated that the policeman ordered her to UnCloth as he was still pointing a gun at her.

“After he had forced me to remove my clothes, he ordered me to lie down and open my legs. And what I noticed was that he brought out his penis and inserted it into my vagina. As he was romping over me , he forbade me crying as he threatened to shoot me if I should open my mouth.

“But when I could not bear the pains any longer as blood was running out of my private part, he quickly took me into the vehicle and drove to the station , where he detained me from Thursday till Saturday. It was my uncle, Dr . Ime Stephen that came from Abuja and bailed me out with N10,000, ” she said.

But the uncle to the girl, Dr. Ime Stephen, demanded official statement about Etuk’ s dismissal from the police authority, saying Etuk’ s dismissal from the force must be made public.

He added that a case an inspector raped an innocent school girl, detained her for three days in an attempt to cover up the rape case, was a serious matter.

He added that it was the height of insensitivity and abuse of office for the inspector to detain the girl and demanded N100,000 bail before the girl could be released.

http://punchng.com/police-dismiss-inspector-over-rape-of-15-year-old/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by stephleena(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
not fair enough,balls has to pierced with a hot red iron,and his dick being dipped in a hot boiling water,then massaged with Cameron pepper,and aboniki..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hope there is still a rape court case coming angry

12 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by KevMitnick: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
not fair enough,balls has to pierced with a hot red iron,and his dick being dipped in a hot boiling water,then massaged with Cameron pepper,and aboniki..
Haaaaa

13 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
20years later now they will say he was wrongfully dismissed and recalled back to the force... Anything can happen in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by auntysimbiat(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cool
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by delishpot: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Highest the law woukd send him to 6months in jail or pay fine of #50k Nigerian system doesnt really punish rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mere dismissal is not enough

He should be tried in a law court and sent to jail in accordance with the laws of the land!

12 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by yinparc: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Correct
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by okills: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cut his deek

2 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by FemiFimile: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
They have dismiss this one becos he is not HausaFulani.

An HausaFulani will not only rape but murder her and nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmm

Not Yoruba

Not Igbo

Not Hausa

Not Fulani

Tribal warfare comes to an end.

OK....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
FemiFimile:

How do you know that?

Any actual evidence proving that you are telling the truth?

Lying is not good

11 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
13 posts

But if na Yoruba or Igbo, by now there would have been 10 pages of developers vs brown roof clan

And if na Hausa Muslim, by now we would have had 20 pages on how 'they are barbarians who like little girls'

Sometimes, the problem with Nigerians is that they are so bigoted to realise that they are actually bigoted

OK...the policeman real name is Chukwu Abayomi Modibbo. Happy now?

7 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by EWAagoyin(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dismissed only? ?? Rape is a capital offence punishable by 24years imprisonment why dismiss the goat only

23 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
cool

Why did he detain her for 3days and demand for 100k bail.

Is it now a crime in Nigeria for a 15year old girl to have big breásts undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
cool angry sad

Conji does not know the law.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by free2ryhme: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
one bad egg gone others soon to follow

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by SHAKABOOM: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lie! Lie! We nogo gree he should be dismissed ad jailed
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kobicove:
Mere dismissal is not enough

He should be tried in a law court and sent to jail in accordance with the laws of the land!

Word!
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by SalamRushdie: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why can't he be executed ..I am so pained about this

3 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Misterdhee1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
FemiFimile:

So is this what u have to say?? Whether, na hausafulani, yoruba, ijaw, igbo, or any other tribe, criminality should be condemned first. Your ethnic gibberish can come later on.

5 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by fineboynl(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
...good people with good heart don't join the Nigeria police. its the criminals and cultist. they need to legalize thief criminal activities to be protected.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Minirakiza: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only dismissed? haba is not fair naa...
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Promise92(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by eluquenson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
That's the price but shouldn't be limited to dismissal alone
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
23 posts

OK...policeman name na Hamisu Tunde Okwocha

OK...his real name is Ikechukwu Umaru Olubunmi

Haba NCAN....

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by iluvdonjazzy: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
well deserved
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by jazinogold(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hope dem dismiss him d.ick too
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by rafson37(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
easy ma all this for him alone

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Jabioro: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can someone post the inspector picture? I need it, I have some incurable curses I wanted to place on him through his picture ,nail it to iroko tree, buried it in cemetery, take it to lake river and conjure some into live snake so that he can spend the remaining part of his life miserably.. Don't called me babalawo.. but call me Aborisa I would gladly answer you.. wicked soul.. How can you detained a juvenile, the DPO is not queried her offence..or demanded fo her statement, the DCO is not human, all the team that went for that operation supposed to be suspended.. All of them were aware the randy inspector behavioral record..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun / Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.