Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe (14062 Views)

Ogun & Shango-the Eternal Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe by sheikshegetto(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Cloud007:
Bro....we are waiting....
my apologies bro.... just barely started writing again,you know how it is out there.

2 Likes

Re: Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe by Cloud007: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2018
sheikshegetto:
my apologies bro.... just barely started writing again,you know how it is out there.
we are praying for you brother. Unto you we pray for wisdom and understanding. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe by Cloud007: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
sheikshegetto:
brother.... it's been a while. Guessed I just went through your story the eighth time. Wish this can be produced as movie with good and detailed information with graphics. Omohhh....na block buster oh. I once saw magazine with Thor as the cover in traffic. I guessed if it was shango's picture.... people wouldn't look twice. Son of Odin is regarded as Hero while Shango a deamon. They never knew...both were nephilims. The Heroes of old!
Re: Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe by sheikshegetto(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Cloud007:
brother.... it's been a while. Guessed I just went through your story the eighth time. Wish this can be produced as movie with good and detailed information with graphics. Omohhh....na block buster oh. I once saw magazine with Thor as the cover in traffic. I guessed if it was shango's picture.... people wouldn't look twice. Son of Odin is regarded as Hero while Shango a deamon. They never knew...both were nephilims. The Heroes of old!
my apologies 10 times over bro,...I know I made a commitment to write more,never meant to keep you disappointed,.. I'll do better, promise to start writing again from next month.

1 Like

Re: Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe by Pearlyakin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
sheikshegetto:
my apologies 10 times over bro,...I know I made a commitment to write more,never meant to keep you disappointed,.. I'll do better, promise to start writing again from next month.
Bro, if you can translate this your story to Spanish or Portuguese it will be very sweet and if you can try to reach those Afro-Cubans and Afro-Brazillians, those folks love Shango like anything.
Just a little advice tho smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Punstars; Lets Play On Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.