Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? (3617 Views)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by sd6: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
A friend once told me that orthopedic mattress is very good, especially if you have back pain. So I hurriedly got one.
Since then, I hardly sleep well and the body pain is becoming unbearable.
So for those who have been using orthopedic mattress, what's your experience?
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by omaolowo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
sd6:

A friend once told that orthopedic mattress is very good, especially if you have back pain. So I hurriedly got one.
Since then, I hardly sleep well and the body pain is becoming unbearable.
So for those who have been using orthopedic mattress, what's your experience?

Recently an orthopaedic mattress was recommended for my back pains. Due to the unaffordable and high cost, I started sleeping "on a hard surface" - right on the floor.

The positive effect was instantaneous!

Within a few days I started to see positive changes to my painful backaches. I want to confirm that it is not likely I leave my floor position for some to come. It has performed wonders to my aching back

1 Like

Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by sd6: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2017
omaolowo:

Recently an orthopaedic mattress was recommended for my back pains. Due to the unaffordable and high cost, I started sleeping "on a hard surface" - right on the floor.

The positive effect was instantaneous!

Within a few days I started to see positive changes to my painful backaches. I want to confirm that it is not likely I leave my floor position for some to come. It has performed wonders to my aching back
I once tried sleeping on the floor and my pelvis felt so painful. It was as though my whole body weight rested on it. Didn't try that again.
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by Tyche(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Orthopaedic mattress is a pure waste of money. Got one a week back for wifey around 150k, now she wants the normal mattress
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by sd6: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
I have since stopped sleeping on it, hoping to get a medium firm mattress like the Vita Supreme.
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by charlsecy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tyche:
Orthopaedic mattress is a pure waste of money. Got one a week back for wifey around 150k...
For me, it is not.

How come yours was as high as N150,000 in 2017? I got a 6*6*8 orthopedic for N70,000. Some brands go as high as N90,000.. or so.
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by Tyche(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
charlsecy:
For me, it is not.

How come yours was as high as N150,000 in 2017? I got a 6*6*8 orthopedic for N70,000. Some brands go as high as N90,000.. or so.

Go and ask the price of Mouka, 12". I dont know what you bought young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by LaIabobo: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
charlsecy:
For me, it is not.

Please can you help me snap the brand label on the mattress?? And when did you buy this?

I need to buy one
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by slimjohn2k5: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seriously, I do not see the difference between sleeping on the floor and using orthopaedic mattress. It is so hard that I do have body pains after using it

1 Like

Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by ford101: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
charlsecy:
For me, it is not.

pls what brand did you buy.cos I have same budget for mattress now
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by Heyllle(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
I have back problems because of my sedentary lifestyle. And it is very important to sleep properly and sleep on a good mattress. It really helps. But choosing an individual one for yourself is just as difficult as buying a new car. There are a lot of them and they are all different. The site helped me https://extrafirmmattress.org/ . I recommend it to you
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by marcusghii(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Who has had a good review about orthopedic beds,pls kindly recommend which to buy and if possible where
Re: Orthopedic Mattress : What's Your Experience? by Xenisha: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you can’t choose your mattress for a long time and doubt your choice, I advise you to read this Saatva vs Purple article. Here you can read a comparison of the most popular mattresses and learn about the benefits of each. I found this article interesting for me because I was in search of a mattress and thanks to it I was able to make the right decision with the choice of a mattress.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. / Ebola Can Now Be Contacted Through Eating Banana [ Must Read ] / Forever Aloe Vera Gel Can Boost Your Fertility Making You To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.