Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. (3619 Views)

How Can One Prevent Sagged Breast? / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. by s3nn2x(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2012
I have been have a battle with facial bumps for a long while. I also get afraid when I have my hair cut because of the fear of bumps. I started with shaving stick and I had bumps that very minute, that was when I was just 16 and started growing hairs, i moved on to clippers and it was good until I began to get bumps, then I tried shaving powder and it was very perfect but one day I discovered I had monstrous bumps on my face. now I am stucked with clippers. Anytime I shave, i.e in barbing salon, i also get bruises on my face which makes me scared to shave and after some days I get bumbs. Now, my face is itchy and I have some ugly bumbs on my face and I don't know what to do. Guys, i need really life experiences on how you prevented and cured bumps.
Re: How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. by gloriana(f): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
u nid antilipemic tea, zinc and herbal soap. Take d tea 1st tin in d mornin n den at nite. Take it while hot so u can sweat,reserve a lil portion 2 wash ur face wit. U'l use d zinc cream powda both internaly n xtanaly n use d soap 2 was afta shave. For more info 08036316852
Re: How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. by ibisweet(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2012
It's a pity how we suffer because of our ignorant.
U can get rid of d bumps & rough skin 1st u need 2 discipline yourself stop pressing it wash your face regularly with an antiseptic soap then go head to use d oil & cream u wil b suprise within 7days d cream is pharmaderm products quite scarce but works like magic they are from d same manufacturer of UB relaxer & diva cream. If u cant get it i can with it just let me know

(1) (Reply)

CNN Founder Donates $1bn To Nigeria For Polio Eradication / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Ebola Can Now Be Contacted Through Eating Banana [ Must Read ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.