Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women (2123 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women by Seanjay(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
-It is obvious the guy has seen your gf náked before and was not impressed when he saw her bra and panties.

So he is helping you change her undies.

Guy I swear u no get sense and you are too savage. Can't you even be diplomatic about it? Na now I know why people they always de find your comments on threads upandan... cos you fit make person laugh die cheesy grin
Re: Women by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
koolsnoop2:

According to her she reject the gift but he insisted n when she open it n discover wat is inside she return it but he refuse to collect it...

Interesting

This guy magically forced your girl to collect a gift she doesn't want to collect? Despite her 'unwillingness' to accept the gift, she was 'cooperative' enough to open it. The fact the guy things she will be excited about underwears speaks volumes.

Girls, let your no mean no.

2 Likes

Re: Women by nicerod(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
koolsnoop2:

I trust her no matter wat...
n again she's a godly girl n not one of those slay Queen.
In fact she is free to collect any gift in as much her conscience permit her.
Good u trust her

But human beings are not reliable

Trust with sense bro
Re: Women by Nancy2016: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
MMotimo:
Once upon a time in Nigeria, seems like a thousand years ago now, girls did not accept gifts from toasters they had no intention of dating. Each party knows the gifts are not just "from the goodness of his heart." A girl can argue that she didn't ask for the gifts but then, why are you accepting it/them? By accepting gifts (cash or kind), you are setting an expectation, wittingly or unwittingly.

I don't know if poverty/awoof mentality has taken over and basic dignifying behavior is no longer a consideration or if it is just upside down civilization that makes it okay to accept gifts from someone you don't want.

Gifts of underwear to boot! Can it get more intimate than that? The audacity! And this girl has no intention of going out with this person? She has not given any green light whatsoever to warrant this situation? And she didn't express any outrage to him?

I'm old school, I cannot understand. Wait for those that can rationalize this, I can't.

Well said. I agree a million times with everything you have written.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Would Be Meeting His In-Laws for the first time, How Should He Prepare? / The Strength Of A Woman u Cannot Find Anyway / Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.