Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO (3125 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Reveals The Source Of His Power(video) / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
According to a Facebook user who shared this video recorded in the North. The man in the video has acquired some magic powers so he was told he could jump from any high thing and still survive and he jumps watch what happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG88zM9P7j8
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gobe. The most unbelievable thing I have seen all my life. Not 7billion people on earth will dare do this. A boko haram suicide bomber or an into the Lagoon jumper don't have this kind of guts.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by xynerise: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Did he die?

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Gobe

Is the video true because I don't want to add money in this IpobExposed pocket
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Jostico: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Average human
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jostico:
Average human

I will never watch this video.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
What da Fvck!!!! Danm!!!!! Unbelievable. Am not sure he is dead but dude ain't never going to be the same again. Whaaat!!!!! How did he get up there? Horrible!!! Where did this happen? Goooooooood!!!!
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

that boy jumped and his thigh bone ripped out of his flesh. He landed face down.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by realborn(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
The maddest stunt ever.
He paid the most stupid price all for so called magic.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
realborn:
The maddest stunt ever.
He paid the most stupid price all for so called magic.
It was easy watching it the first time now I don't have the balls to watch it the second time. That can't be a Nigerian. I swear a suicide bomber will fear this guy and call him sick.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Every body the man died after jumping from the mtn mass in the video pls don't watch u will give IpobExposed money thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

don't mak the mistake I made pls. This fall will give you horrible nightmares. It's sickening. The guy has just 2% chance of survival. Half man half amazing.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by cumbak60: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Too many idiots walking the face of this earth.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by azimibraun: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Every body the man died after jumping from the mtn mass in the video pls don't watch u will give IpobExposed money thanks
Am not sure he died from the way his hands are over his face. The Man who recorded it will fall sick for 2 weeks. He has seen what he never imagined was ever possible. How did the boy gey to the sumit of that mast?
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Hopeful20100: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Galiieo...to Isaac Newton, tell this idiiot what I discovered about Gravity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Hopeful20100: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Issac Newton...to Einstein, tell this F00l what I discovered about Gravity

1 Like 1 Share

Einstein... You are a slowpoke despite all of our research and findings on gravity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by EDSONSMITH(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oh my God!! Chai some crazy people get mind cha
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by LOGDAN(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gosh, warrisdis
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by auntysimbiat(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmm... Na wa o
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Zither(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have never done this b4 but IpobExposed is a hateful, demented, psychologically imprisoned tribal bigot and I wonder what you are doing in the religion section whether you have come here to spread your satanic hatred for the Igbos. You hate the Igbos with passion but here you are begging them to watch your YouTube video so you can make money, shey? Shouldn't you be looking for anti-Igbo news and videos to spread? Nonsense.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't want to waste my MB tongue.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by EvilMetahuman: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Great

One less ediot wasting our precious oxygen.

Watch the video guys. Its short incase you don't have much data.
Don't mind what these butt hurt flat heads are saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Great

One less ediot wasting our precious oxygen.

Watch the video guys. Its short incase you don't have much data.
Don't mind what this butt hurt flat heads are saying.

Mynd44 calling the Igbo race flat heads pls ban him
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
According to a Facebook user who shared this video recorded in the North. The man in the video has acquired some magic powers so he was told he could jump from any high thing and still survive and he jumps watch what happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG88zM9P7j8
Stop being gullible they wont hear. See now. Well...goodbye and enjoy your afterlife. Life is meant to be funny.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by CoolUsername: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Then they'll say that natural selection isn't true.
Re: Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO by hopefulLandlord: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
one less eedeeot for us to worry about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. / Catholic Priest In Abortion Mess / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.