Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos (42762 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by CARBONY500: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
SHIT.... R-I-P embarassed
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by jagili: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP barrister
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
sekem:
It is the will of Gawd
Yes the will of Gawd but not d Almighty Hid in heaven I know
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by smemud(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.
oga park well,Jesus that can't save himself on the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:

what are you waiting for?
for you to die first.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by chymes0359(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
thesicilian:
All men must die.
EVEN YOU TOO
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pythonkid(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
thesicilian:

for you to die first.
you'll die before in the mighty name of Jesus, and I command any sickness bothering me now would be transferred to u...

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by kenny714433(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehyaaaaaaa..................

But village people why now?

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pythonkid(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
smemud:

may God forgive your ignorance
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by chymes0359(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
smemud:
A pharisee spotted
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ifakayodeawo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP. Ki ọlọ́run fori jin o
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by infobizman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rinmola's death is a rude shock!
we talk on phone early dis wk, bt unfortunately we didnt complete d assignment we started b4 he left......
He is a friend indeed!
He left us too soon.....May Almighty Allah overlook his shortcomings... Ameen
#RIP Rinmola
#Tears
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by sekem: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Yes the will of Gawd but not d Almighty Hid in heaven I know

You know nothing

Everything you think you know was planted inside you just like a computer program

Like a puppet, you are actually running another man's thoughts and belief

Wake up now sheeple before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Ayjuri: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rip Bro
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
so painful
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Fundamentalist: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.

You better not die a non muslim ans stop typing trash

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
sekem:

You know nothing

Everything you think you know was planted inside you just like a computer program

Like a puppet, you are actually running another man's thoughts and belief

Wake up now sheeple before it is too late
If u re a christian then read James1:13; Deuteronomy 32:4,5 and Job 34:10,12.
God is not wicked to cause evil to happen which wud bring pain. He only permits it to happen.
U re a bleating grass eating goat for using the words. U who have woken up where is ur life now?
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Shaev7(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oya NYSC haters and make them scrap am make una fall out. cos I know say them go talk say Na NYSC kill an...
RIP... bro.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Yemiseun(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by sekem: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

If u re a christian then read James1:13; Deuteronomy 32:4,5 and Job 34:10,12.
God is not wicked to cause evil to happen which wud bring pain. He only permits it to happen.
U re a bleating grass eating goat for using the words. U who have woken up where is ur life now?

That's ridiculous

Gawd doesn't want people to suffer pains

Gawd allows or rather permits evil which might bring pains to some people to happen

Gawd is truly an awesome prankster

Toying with people's emotions at will
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by hardeycute(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Shut tha fuvk up
Where was Christ that allow him die sorrowfully.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Temptee101(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is something that can be avoided, but no we can't do the right things to avert such occurrences. We are just good at consoling while waiting for the next victim. We are always reactive never proactive. What sort of country is this?

If you are not killed by robbers, you are killed by ritualists

If you are not killed by boko haram, herdsmen will await you at the other end

If you are not shot by cultist or police on false identity, jungle Justice will finish you up

If you are not killed by a jealous girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife, hired assassin will be sent after you

If you escape flood mistakenly, road accident will catch up with you due to bad roads

If you dodge the herbalist, doctors will use expired drugs to terminate your life

If you escape fire accident, while running out you will be declared a witch and stoned to death

If hunger does not kill you, suicide will

This country was a mistake from the onset

May God forgive us our sins

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Harrisee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Peace.. Perfect peace
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Rick9(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
R.I.p to him, what a sad loss to humanity.

Why they have not scrapped this NYSC is what I really don't understand.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by stiles009(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided I ve said it that NYSC should be scrapped cos souls that wud ve been alive today are dead. I served in d north and could recall I had an accident on my way to my PPA. Though I survived with a minor injury not all were fortunate. .

And if NYSC is scrapped, one won't die again right??

It's said that "you dont cut off your head to proffer soln to headache."
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by skywalker001(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided I ve said it that NYSC should be scrapped cos souls that wud ve been alive today are dead. I served in d north
Why didn't u exempt it when it was ur turn

I've notice that most pple that are saying Nysc shud b scrapped are those that av went for service but couldn't exempt it wen it was their turn...

Let other graduates serve their father's land like you do biko cos wearing that kaki is d dream of every graduates

PS: Either u go to service or not everyone will eventually die one way or the other
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by juman(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Unfortunate!

nigerian roads nah death.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by juman(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Even the nysc has turned to nonsense thing.

nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Shelloween(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
thesicilian:
All men must die.
valar Morghulis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.