Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos (42760 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Martinez19(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.
Sometimes, you christians don't know that you guys can be insensitive and cruel in your stance. To you, whether people die or not, it doesn't matter as long as they gave their life to Christ. When there is a news of suicide on nairaland, people like you say " The guy/girl na coward. Na hell fire straight." angry How insensitive and wicked. You guys will later preach a loving God and present yourselves as followers of God's commands.

HYPOCRITE OSHI. angry angry angry angry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by UnchangeableGod: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Sometimes, you christians don't know that you guys can be insensitive and cruel in your stance. To you, whether people die or not, it doesn't matter as long as they gave their life to Christ. When there is a news of suicide on nairaland, people like you say " The guy/girl na coward. Na hell fire straight." angry How insensitive and wicked. You guys will later preach a loving God and present yourselves as followers of God's commands.

HYPOCRITE OSHI. angry angry angry angry
Sir, I am not being insensitive to the fact that a young man died in his prime, more so through accident. No sir. I am not one of those who gloat at other people's misfortune. I can't be that conceited. More over, I do not know tomorrow. But the need to always prepare for eternity cannot be over-emphasized. Thanks though for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by dapizy02(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
painful,too pathetic..

But not prematurely naaaa
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Martinez19(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, I am not being insensitive to the fact that a young man died in his prime, more so through accident. No sir. I am not one of those who gloat at other people's misfortune. I can't be that conceited. More over, I do not know tomorrow. But the need to always prepare for eternity cannot be over-emphasized. Thanks though for your concern.
Let your write up show that you care then. A life lost in its prime or before the outburst of it's potentials is the most painful and sad. All lives lost are very sad as well.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by judedwriter(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Truly the graveyard is the richest place in the world; full of unfulfilled dreams, goals and most importantly-DESTINIES cry my deepest sympathy goes to his family.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by bosstech(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm, clarion call to serve turned clarion call to death.. .so sad. RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by UnchangeableGod: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
SaviTar:

i understand that heaven is meant for christians ONLY....even if the man is a good muslim or a good atheist,he will still rot in hell.....RIP to him.
Sir, there is no good person, whether church-goer, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, traditionalist, pagan or atheist. We are all sinners by birth and by choice. It is only through the vicarious death of the Saviour that anyone can be saved from eternal damnation. Christ does not discriminate. Anyone who comes to him in genuine repentance will be saved.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by SaviTar(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, there is no good person, whether church-goer, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, traditionalist, pagan or atheist. We are all sinners by birth and by choice. It is only through the vicarious death of the Saviour that anyone can be saved from eternal damnation. Christ does not discriminate. Anyone who comes to him in genuine repentance will be saved.

i'm not talking about repentance and giving your life to christ.
I'm talking about dying without beleiving in Jesus....even tho you are good man....i've seen good muslims,good atheists etc...pple who avoid evil and are filled with love and compassion towards their fellow humans...kind,charitable and full of love....the only thing is that they are not christians and do not believe in jesus.....they are going to hell abi?.....this is problem with christians....their selfish attitude and belief that HEAVEN IS MEANT FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY.....no matter how good you are....you will rot in hell if you dont believe in Jesus.

According to you "no man is good until you accept Jesus".....are you telling me that all the good muslims and atheist will die and rot in hell?
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by UnchangeableGod: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
SaviTar:

i'm not talking about repentance and giving your life to christ.
I'm talking about dying without beleiving in Jesus....even tho you are good man....i've seen good muslims,good atheists etc...pple who avoid evil and are filled with love and compassion towards their fellow humans...kind,charitable and full of love....the only thing is that they are not christians and do not believe in jesus.....they are going to hell abi?
Sir, if it were possible to go to heaven without Christ, He wouldn't have bothered to come to this sinful world to die a shameful and gruesome death on the Cross. No one is good enough for heaven or good enough to escape hell fire. For instance, if a man saved a hundred men from drowning and then kills just one as a result of provocation, will he be set fee from punishment under the law because he saved a hundred people? No sir. All sins must be atoned for and the perfect and only acceptable atonement is that of Christ's blood shed for sinful humanity. Thank you sir.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Mayour11(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
We love you Bro, but God loves you more... Sleep on beloved.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Echacha(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
awwww, so touchy! may his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord! sadawwww, so touchy! may his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thunderbabs: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2017
This NYSC scheme sef and its thirst for blood yearly shocked

Suspicious
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Adisbro: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Dammy...as well known as "Crito" in Great Ife, though you only spent a session in Great Ife before leaving to study Law in Lasu, the little period you spent with us back then is as if we've known each other since birth. Its hurt so bad and i couldn't comprehend it at all coz just 2 weeks ago you wished me HBD. He was a good jolly fellow, he has a good heart, positive change advocator and he was also a lover of Christ, am sure you are resting in the blossom of the Lord till we meet AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by donblade85555(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2017
ymee:
RIP

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
can you design an online forum like nairaland?
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by UnchangeableGod: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Let your write up show that you care then. A life lost in its prime or before the outburst of it's potentials is the most painful and sad. All lives lost are very sad as well.
Well said. But there is nothing we can do about the dead to change his/her situation and eternal destiny. But there is something one can do about that as the opportunity remains. Let us make our ways right today by repenting and turning to Christ as one's personal Lord and Saviour. The age somebody dies or the way death comes, though painful and regrettable, is not as important as his/her eternal destiny.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Aleora(f): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
na wa oo..vanity upon vanity....RiP TO THE DEAD
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by yummy2017: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impatient Corper Duped At ATM Booth While Trying To Beat Long Queue / Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.