Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos (42761 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ioreth69(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by sonofluc1fer: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire.
Jesus was killed for blasphemy - not for my sins. Take your bullshit outta here.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by larrypourl(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.

Bro that young man is very fervent. He was a top member of Royal Ambassador. If you're a Baptist family you should understand that.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by peddy231(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2017
R I P Derinmola
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Abimbex007: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2017
RIP Aderinmola cry cry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by 41lady(m): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by emarkson(m): 2:28am On Jun 16, 2017
RIP. Ambassador Aderinmola , never knew you will leave us so soon. Rest in the peace of our lord jesus bro
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by gbagagbogo(m): 3:02am On Jun 16, 2017
What a loss!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by muller101(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Kenzim:
Nysc should be scrapped
cos he was killed by NYSC
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by muller101(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Charismatic107:
May his soul rest in peace...I think this NYSC should be scrapped,only God know the number of innocent life that has been lost due to NYSC
he was killed by NYSC.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ewoCM: 3:56am On Jun 16, 2017
what a shame
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ewoCM: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2017
ewoCM:

what a shame
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Hafeezson(m): 4:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Such is life
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ndat(m): 4:17am On Jun 16, 2017
thesicilian:
All men must die.
years of sch with much expectations a promising young man, all u have to type here is all men must die. Agreed, but must it be in pathetic and pre matured way....possibly due to wrong policies and negligence on the part of govt ie bad road and some other factors. my fervent prayer is God give his family fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss, it isnt easy at all.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by AleeDee(m): 4:45am On Jun 16, 2017
1 lawyer escape kidnappin on dat same rd nd anoda was unsuccessful. RiP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Soundmind(m): 4:49am On Jun 16, 2017
So painful. RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by uniqueflash(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2017
see your life
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2017
pythonkid:

true talk bro... like all this Yahoo guys kidnappers that wants this money anyhow... I really wish they know.. they ain't going no where with all that... righteousness is all that a man needs and must search for

I am a Christian. It isn't good to hang everything to Christ. It is His will that we live life to fullest on earth. In Nigeria, many deaths are avoidable is the right thing is done but we live substance and go all spiritual.

Our country can't develop like this. We have the power to forge our destiny. However we chose to leave our destiny to fate.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by azimibraun: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2017
vickertony:
What a painful loss,

this guy had a bright future.

Life is unfair.

God please console his family.
There was no future for him Bright or Dark. God sent him down here with a time table and syllabus. His job is done. There was no 1 minute for him after that second he died.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Please when is stream2 going to camp
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by MissIndependent(f): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Oh my God this guy left us in OAU IFE in 2009 to lasu to study Law because he was not satisfied with the course he was given (Political Science). cry cry cry very jovial and friendly he dosnt deserve to die cos he struggled so much and was always determined cry

Dear friend, why do you have to leave the world so soon? Just heard you are gone just like that? Oh death, where is thy sting cry cry cry still in shock and my hand shaking as I type this. Well who are we to question God? I believe you are in a better place now. RIP(Return if possible).. cry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Skappy44(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2017
God have mercy on us, after so many stress in school see where he ended up his life journey may God grant his family fortitude to bear his loss
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2017
ndat:
years of sch with much expectations a promising young man, all u have to type here is all men must die. Agreed, but must it be in pathetic and pre matured way....possibly due to wrong policies and negligence on the part of govt ie bad road and some other factors. my fervent prayer is God give his family fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss, it isnt easy at all.
That is all I have to type, my friend. Not because I am heartless, but because I am tired of seeing the lives of our agile youths being wasted daily and nothing is being done.
No amount of RIPs will bring back that young man's life, so I don't even bother to say that anymore. I am simply just tired.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Shelloween:
valar Morghulis.
Indeed.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
pythonkid:

you'll die before in the mighty name of Jesus, and I command any sickness bothering me now would be transferred to u...
So you do agree you are sick. Pray for God to heal you, I'll pray for you also. But God does not transfer illness from one child to another, so you have to change your prayers.
It does not pay to attack other people's opinions when you do not know or understand the reasons why they made such comments.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
chymes0359:
EVEN YOU TOO
Yes. Even me.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Of only death can be selective,it will never come near the young and promising.

R.I.P dude.

The best thing anyone can do is accept Jesus as lord and saviour so that whenever this thing called death comes calling,it will be a whole new blissful eternal experience for those who died as believers in christ. So so painful.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by rainbow2020(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2017
thesicilian:
All men must die.
bros we know but not this sudden na...
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided I ve said it that NYSC should be scrapped cos souls that wud ve been alive today are dead. I served in d north and could recall I had an accident on my way to my PPA. Though I survived with a minor injury not all were fortunate. It is sad to see parents go thru a lot to train their kids in higher institutions only to loose them to NYSC. No insurance, no form of compensation from d govt although life has no monetary value. Just few months I lost a colleague to the meningitis outbreak in Sokoto state. And what pains me is that it is not d kids of d elite that dies but those who struggle through thin and thick to raise their kids just like late friend whose parents are yet to recover from d loss. If not for NYSC that guy wud ve been alive.
Also, it is high time government must have and enforce speed limits on our roads. This would go a long way prevent most of d avoidable accidents.
Also, NYSC has not achieved its aim of fostering national unity as Nigeria has, is and will always remain divided as there is no basis for its unity.
Reasoning like this annoy me. People die any day and anyhow. Anybody can die. Were people not inside their house when Dana air flight crashed on it and killed them? Look, on the day you are going to die, nothing will make you escape it. I just passed out from Rivers state Ogoni area, where cabs are overloaded and often overspeed on the expressway(east west road). I shuttled on that road more than 100 times through the service year. I did not die. No corper died from plying that road throughout our stay.

NYSC needs a review. Not a complete shutdown. The community i served benefitted immensely from me. In fact, corpers run the school. Without corpers, the school can as well be closed down. I taught extra mathematics & physics classes even within the community. And that's just one community. Many of them exist in the north. I benefitted too. I enjoyed the rich essence of the ogoni people. I was united with them. I learnt ogoni from my numerous friends and i taught them yoruba.

My dear bro, death has come to stay. On a particular day, you will die. No matter where you are. NYSC has nothing to do with 'frequent death'.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
rainbow2020:
bros we know but not this sudden na...
What's your definition of sudden? Death is death. There's nothing like sudden death. Everyone will die on their own unique particular days. Nothing they do on that day will save them from its cold hands.

Think about this carefully. Let us stop tagging NYSC a killer. She is innocent.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by SaviTar(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.

i understand that heaven is meant for christians ONLY....even if the man is a good muslim or a good atheist,he will still rot in hell.....RIP to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.