Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. (1743 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm in my late 20's but left my father's house since I was 18. That man is fvckin stingy, he turned my junior brother into a thief. only God knows where my junior sister gets money from to do her hair.

I've never seen someone so stingyyyy. But he's very rich. God!
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by forreelinc(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin ose whistle blower

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
In fact he is a hopeless, useless, reckless, worthless, spineless bastard.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Syphax(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your dad didn't turn your brother into a criminal rather your brother chose to be a criminal. You arr free to turn yourself into a criminal but don't blame your dad. You live a better live than the hustling guys that live under the bridges but most of them don't take part in any illegal activity.

9 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
If he is very stupid, how much more stupid you are

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
And the best name you decide of all name to call your dad is stupid? Common, how will you feel if one of your son use such words to describe you?

You better appreiciate him while his alive.

We all have our short coming in live.with the right approach you guys can win your father love , which will create avenue for him to start spending on you.

Best of luck.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by sisisioge: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Haaaa!

It is well o. No sensible person ever opens his mouth to call his/her father stiipid. I can tell you are angry but...easy man

5 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Another EVANs in the making ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
shocked shocked
God! God!
Please I beg you with my whole life in your name....
don't give me a child like this op and his siblings
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Alexk2(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Believe me when i said i can relate perfectly with your situation but it just didn't justify your bitterness and his shortcoming isn't an excuse of you disrespecting him cos he is still your father; you can't ever change that fact! If you're not careful, your bitterness will turn you to be like him because you don't seems to have from his failures.
I want you to get this one right; you can't change things that happen to you but you can always change the way you react to them...and nobody can be blamed for every decision/path you choose for yourself beside you; only cowards run away from taking responsibility. Your father's personality is now a fixed deposit and you can't change that, it is time to let go and let God...it is time to move on and let God carve a path for you; you musn't make same mistake as your dad..please give Jesus a chance in your life; He can help you with the pains!
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaaa!

It is well o. No sensible person every opens his mouth to call his/her father stiipid. I can tell you are angry but...easy man
you call this anger or stupidity of the highest degree...
in fact this is the stupidity that other stupidities look up to

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by pbethel: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
U nid to b calm. Think through issues bothering ur home. Pray to God for direction n wisdom.
B strong bro
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
MykOnyxo:

you call this anger or stupidity of the highest degree...
in fact this is the stupidity that other stupidities look up to
I feel sorry for his father sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by samuelson06(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't think that should be enough reason to call your father stupid. No matter what, he is still your father and you owe him respect. If he doesn't know how to give, have you tried giving to him to see if that could change him? No! All you do is get angry and leave the house. You are already blaming him for your brother becoming a fraudster, don't forget the story of Evans just in a hurry, I think it's still trending. Don't jeopardize your future because of your father. It'll be too late then. Go back to the house and reunite with your father. Show him love; act like a child towards him: help him with things that you can. Leave him for God and watch.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by agohmamuda(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op anything u say about ur father, i support you. Its all true. cheers.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Exponental(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Son of a stupid man, if he turned your brother to yahoo criminal and ur sister "runs girl", what did he turn you into? Armed robber Guy, no matter what he did to you, you decide what you want to be!
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seems he gave you most of his stupidity. You're the perfect stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Seems he gave you most of his stupidity. You're the perfect stupid.
see ugly ashawo. Pls stay d fuq off my thread nxt time
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by makydebbie(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
see ugly ashawo. Pls stay d fuq off my thread nxt time
Stay the fvck of my mention. Stupid.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Stay the fvck of my mention. Stupid.
bitch. Avoid my threads you've been warned. Rubbish
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by makydebbie(f): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
bitch. Avoid my threads you've been warned. Rubbish
GAYbriel, it's not my fault your life is like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by baby124: 4:15am On Jun 16, 2017
OP, just leave your father alone with his money and move on with your life. I know you are frustrated but it is his money after all and not yours. Draw your siblings together and you all should think of a way to move forward in life. Try to bring them all back to the right path and forge forward together. Don't try to keep up appearances as rich kids because that will lead you to crime. The reality is you are not rich kids, your father only has money. So focus on forging your own path in life legitimately. There are people like your father who do not believe in giving anyone a dime. In fact it's so bad that some of these people are even stingy to themselves. At the end of the day he cannot be buried with his riches. So just leave him alone and face your life. It will be very hard but I promise you that the lessons of life you will learn through your struggle will make you a very solid man in the future. Hold no grudge against your father. It is his money and can spend how he deems fit.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
baby124:
OP, just leave your father alone with his money and move on with your life. I know you are frustrated but it is his money after all and not yours. Draw your siblings together and you all should think of a way to move forward in life. Try to bring them all back to the right path and forge forward together. Don't try to keep up appearances as rich kids because that will lead you to crime. The reality is you are not rich kids, your father only has money. So focus on forging your own path in life legitimately. There are people like your father who do not believe in giving anyone a dime. In fact it's so bad that some of these people are even stingy to themselves. At the end of the day he cannot be buried with his riches. So just leave him alone and face your life. It will be very hard but I promise you that the lessons of life you will learn through your struggle will make you a very solid man in the future. Hold no grudge against your father. It is his money and can spend how he deems fit.
thank you very much.
Re: My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. by Oyindidi(f): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Exponental:
Son of a stupid man, if he turned your brother to yahoo criminal and ur sister "runs girl", what did he turn you into? Armed robber Guy, no matter what he did to you, you decide what you want to be!
He is a gay

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Irresponsible Parenting / 69-Year-Old Man Divorces His Wife Of 30 Years After Finding Out She Voted Biden / Hospital Offers Promo On Ivf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.