Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading (1652 Views)

" Applicants Are Required To Forward 15 Copies Of Their Application ..." Aba ! / A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth / Please Don’t Put This Information On Your CV! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by Jayjezey: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just applied for Npower, and my application was confirmed and I was issued a reference number, but the thing is, I was surfing the web when I stumbled on this information from one of these jobs hoarding sites, and the process of application is entirely different from what I witnessed, now my question is; did npower site change their application interface or is the information in this site misleading??
this is the site link and their process of application
http://www.topgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-successfully-on-www-npower-gov-ng-portal-for-2017-recruitment/

Follow below steps to apply for NPower recruitment 2017 online registration​.
1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng . Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best​;​
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photographs;​
3. Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”​;
4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate​
5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account​;
6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes​;
9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by jonath0012(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op, i registered through this link, but did not see anywhere it required i upload passport photo. This Npower of a thing is getting confusing
Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by ellagabs(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
the new link
http://apply.npower.gov.ng/index.php

Old portal link
http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html

the new portal seems like a scam site to me, becus all the reference ID's generated on the new site are fake.

to be sure try to login here http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/login.html
Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Correct.. Not scam

1 Like

Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by Oluwainnie(f): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Uhh? I didn't see options 8 and 9 while registering oo
Jayjezey:
I just applied for Npower, and my application was confirmed and I was issued a reference number, but the thing is, I was surfing the web when I stumbled on this information from one of these jobs hoarding sites, and the process of application is entirely different from what I witnessed, now my question is; did npower site change their application interface or is the information in this site misleading??
http://www.topgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-successfully-on-www-npower-gov-ng-portal-for-2017-recruitment/

1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng . Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best​;​
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photographs;​
4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate​
5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account​;
6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes​;
9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Re: Did Npower Change Their Application Interface Or Is This Information Misleading by ddjay: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Jayjezey:

ds ur option 8 and 9 strange oo, most especially 8

https://www.nairaland.com/3863347/npower-new-link-fast-easy

(1) (Reply)

N-power Online Test, Past Questions And Answers / Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Uch Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.