Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! (2323 Views)

Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life / Which Phone Have These Spec,help / Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
my gionee splus 7month old while chartin on a faithful night I slept on the phone. only for me to wake up ink has already
poured on the screen. not Knowing what to do I ran to there office only for them to tell me "cost to fix it is 30,000" I grew mad. phone I bought 47000 + 30,000 =77,000+charger and other things everything Above 80000

should I sell the phone like that to any available customer and get a new phone? even if I Know the phone I would buy won't be as sweet as the former angry

or should I repair it and keep enjoying the phone like that ??

or should I even repair and then sell it out??

not knowing what to do, I decided to meet tech geeks here in nairaland pls if you have any suggestions pls tell me, wether street or genuine I would appreciate.
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by EvilMetahuman: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sell the phone and get something small that meets your communication needs. Anything else? get a good laptop.

Smartphones are the biggest liability now.

If I tell you how much I have spent on phones in the last 5 years, you will pity me.

They make them not to last. 3-6months, its already developing faults.

I rely more on my laptops now. Atleast, they don't give you meaningless wahala like smart phones.

1 Like

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
thanks very much I really appreciate. would sell the phone tho.
as a student I think this is the best advice so far "laptop "

let me look for buyer
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Sell the phone and get something small that meets your communication needs. Anything else? get a good laptop.

Smartphones are the biggest liability now.

If I tell you how much I have spent on phones in the last 5 years, you will pity me.

They make them not to last. 3-6months, its already developing faults.

I rely more on my laptops now. Atleast, they don't give you meaningless wahala like smart phones.
You are right bro the same to me i just realized that am wasting money to buy phones i can't buy phone more than 40K now no matter how the phone freak me but laptop too get problems they are inside each other

1 Like

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by EvilMetahuman: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You are right bro the same to me i just realized that am wasting money to buy phones i can't buy phone more than 40K now no matter how the phone freak me but laptop too get problems they are inside each other
yeah

Laptops too but less head aches like phones.

You will use 5 smartphones before you think of changing your laptop unless you want to upgrade.
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Gptech(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
youngmexxy:

let me look for buyer
Yes, sell the phone, but ask yourself if you really need a laptop too as a student right now before making the move. Of course, laptops are far better assets than phones, but many students who thought they needed a laptop so badly for educational purposes only ended up converting their laptops to TVs and gaming consoles grin. My advice is to sell the phone and get a cheaper replacement,then get a laptop, a good one when you really need it. A phone is a phone, while a laptop is a pc; you replace a phone with a phone and a pc with a pc.

8 Likes

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
yeah

Laptops too but less head aches like phones.

You will use 5 smartphones before you think of changing your laptop unless you want to upgrade.
Lol i agree with you but it depends on the manufacturer the likes of Samsung,Gionee,Nokia,Huawei, and xiaomi phones are durable not like Tecno,infinix,itel, and lenoo
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by EvilMetahuman: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Lol i agree with you but it depends on the manufacturer the likes of Samsung,Gionee,Nokia,Huawei, and xiaomi phones are durable not like Tecno,infinix,itel, and lenoo
remove samsung abeg.

The screen spoils easily and its crazy expensive to fix.

Even ordinary water will damage their screen if your phone is not water proof.
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
remove samsung abeg.

The screen spoils easily and its crazy expensive to fix.

Even ordinary water will damage their screen if your phone is not water proof.
That only the downside of Samsung phone
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by kowalsky: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:

Samsung 'durable'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
kowalsky:

Samsung 'durable'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah can you compare their durability with TECNO Infinix and Others
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by propanet(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
If it is not iPhone,I am not buying
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by MrBONE2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gptech:

but many students who thought they needed a laptop so badly for educational purposes only ended up converting their laptops to TVs and gaming consoles grin.
This part got me Laughing,Although You re right cos am a victim of such grin

1 Like

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by TappGroupNG: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
It all depends on the person's pocket
You go for what you can afford
If you cant buy samsung, go for tecno, xiaomi, infinix, et al
My own tecno has not given me wahala

Iamtosignno:
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by TappGroupNG: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Depends on your pocket, will you advice a young student who is not working to buy an Iphone?
Infinix, tecno etc fills that gap
Iamtosignno:
Yeah can you compare their durability with TECNO Infinix and Others

1 Like

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by TappGroupNG: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Haven't had good experiences with that phone
kowalsky:

Samsung 'durable'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by TappGroupNG: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Buy an affordable phone and look for a good laptop that can help your studies
And come out with first class okay? wink
youngmexxy:

let me look for buyer
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
throw it away dude
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Xtianvic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
youngmexxy:
my gionee splus 7month old while chartin on a faithful night I slept on the phone. only for me to wake up ink has already
poured on the screen. not Knowing what to do I ran to there office only for them to tell me "cost to fix it is 30,000" I grew mad. phone I bought 47000 + 30,000 =77,000+charger and other things everything Above 80000

should I sell the phone like that to any available customer and get a new phone? even if I Know the phone I would buy won't be as sweet as the former angry

or should I repair it and keep enjoying the phone like that ??

or should I even repair and then sell it out??

not knowing what to do, I decided to meet tech geeks here in nairaland pls if you have any suggestions pls tell me, wether street or genuine I would appreciate.
sell that crap, get a xiaomi phone annd thank me later
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Depends on your pocket, will you advice a young student who is not working to buy an Iphone?
Infinix, tecno etc fills that gap
No i can't
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
It all depends on the person's pocket You go for what you can afford If you cant buy samsung, go for tecno, xiaomi, infinix, et al My own tecno has not given me wahala
No which of the Tecno phones are you using
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
It all depends on the person's pocket You go for what you can afford If you cant buy samsung, go for tecno, xiaomi, infinix, et al My own tecno has not given me wahala
No i can't .... Which of the Tecno phones are you using
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
No i can't .... Which of the Tecno phones are you using
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by PureMe01: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
my oukitel u16 max DAT just landed on Thursday is for sale o.bad ass fone for just #43000.location is Lagos.
Browse d specs and see for ur wonderment
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:

Bros Abeg comot gionee. there phone is so fragile.

note: the 'money chopper' is a gionee phone
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
PureMe01:
my oukitel u16 max DAT just landed on Thursday is for sale o.bad ass fone for just #43000.location is Lagos.
Browse d specs and see for ur wonderment

bros go and sell your phone somewhere else Abeg. phone drains pocket! in one way or the orther
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrBONE2:
This part got me Laughing,Although You re right cos am a victim of such grin

and am yet to be!
hope I dont become
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:

bros we are in the same shoe. but Is laptop prob that troublesome
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Buy an affordable phone and look for a good laptop that can help your studies
And come out with first class okay? wink

lovely advice. God help me! Amen

1 Like

Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
throw it away dude

I new your type must comment... but don't worry if I want to throw it I will call you
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by youngmexxy: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Xtianvic:
sell that crap, get a xiaomi phone annd thank me later

I bet the specs of my phone beats your so called xiaomi hands down.

by the way I give up. I no one buy again
Re: my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! by MrBONE2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
youngmexxy:

and am yet to be!
hope I dont become
Lucky yougrin

In my own case am left with Samsung Laptop"which serve as my movie viewing and game console centre"grin and Nokia E71grin

And am thinking of getting infinix hot4 but i dont know if it supports usb OTG.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 features you may not know that actually exists on facebook / Huawei Nova 3i 4/128GB @65k With Accessories / The Best Android Phone You Can Buy, As Of June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.