Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

“iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson (1307 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by King2kay(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
When we all thought the Yvonne Nelson-Iyanya love saga was all over, social media is bringing everything back to life again.After granting two major interviews on her controversial love life with the ‘Your Waist’ crooner late 2013 – withBellaNaija & The Juice–Yvonne Nelsonsays perhaps something wrongwas gotten from both sittings… on the issue of who dumped who?In a new interview withAllAfrica.com, the Ghanaian super woman may have insinuated that both interviews, including a meeting with Beat99.9 FM’sToolz, she was not interpreted perfectly.“I granted interviews on this whole thing: Bella Naija and Toolz (The Juice). I don’t want to repeat myself,” she told the site. http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/hmm-iyanya-didnt-dump-mei-dumped-him.html

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Ryda(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Their personal problem

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Evablizin(f): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hear you mistress at the end who lose,in the game of use and dump ladies are on the losing side because their body will confessed that truly the have been used so my dear stop consoling yourself with i dumped iyanya it will not sort the pain.Move on
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by MaestroZeus(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
u dump he dump....so
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who cares whether you are the dumper or the dumpee?

2 Likes

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Whether you're the dumber or the dumbee, what we know is that there was a dumb. undecided

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by decatalyst(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Whether you dumped him or he dumped your sorry a$$, the fact is that you guys ain't together!

We can now move on to important things, please. undecided
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by MrOdyssey(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2017
The both of you deserve to be thrown into a refuse Dump.
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by ochobaba(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
I hear you mistress at the end who lose,in the game of use and dump ladies are on the losing side because their body will confessed that truly the have been used so my dear stop consoling yourself with i dumped iyanya it will not sort the pain.Move on
Yes her body will ttell but the person that Bleep her last is actually the winner, so bored with stories that ladies are at the receiving end cz many offers more than body in a relationship
Goosh I miss my ex
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Evablizin(f): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2017
ochobaba:

Yes her body will ttell but the person that Bleep her last is actually the winner, so bored with stories that ladies are at the receiving end cz many offers more than body in a relationship
Goosh I miss my ex
heeya sowie for your ex,many don't know what the have until the lose it,many ladies likewise guys gives all the have in a relationship but the problem is that the give it to the wrong person that dose'nt know the worth of what the are offering.

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by PrickGetSize(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
ochobaba:

Goosh I miss my ex
That's not true. It depends on how much she was fvcked by her first partner before getting dumped. For instance, any girl I fvck with my big black prick is useless to the next guy in line.
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2017
As far as he has slept with you, you still have everything to lose undecided
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Olasco93: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
This is the major reason why some peoples marriage don't last, they live their lives on Social media, pouring out their relationship secrets for the general public.
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by ochobaba(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:

That's not true. It depends on how much she was fvcked by her first partner before getting dumped. For instance, any girl I fvck with my big black prick is useless to the next guy in line.
You lied bro
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by ochobaba(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
heeya sowie for your ex,many don't know what the have until the lose it,many ladies likewise guys gives all the have in a relationship but the problem is that the give it to the wrong person that dose'nt know the worth of what the are offering.
Yeah you right
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by keypad1: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2017
King2kay:
When we all thought the Yvonne Nelson-Iyanya love saga was all over, social media is bringing everything back to life again.After granting two major interviews on her controversial love life with the ‘Your Waist’ crooner late 2013 – withBellaNaija & The Juice–Yvonne Nelsonsays perhaps something wrongwas gotten from both sittings… on the issue of who dumped who?In a new interview withAllAfrica.com, the Ghanaian super woman may have insinuated that both interviews, including a meeting with Beat99.9 FM’sToolz, she was not interpreted perfectly.“I granted interviews on this whole thing: Bella Naija and Toolz (The Juice). I don’t want to repeat myself,” she told the site. http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/hmm-iyanya-didnt-dump-mei-dumped-him.html
when una dey fvck i no dey there ooo
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Martin0(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2017
MissCuppy:
Who cars whether you are the dumper or the dumpee.
hahahahahah this ya mouth go put u for wahala
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
ochobaba:

Yeah you right
yeah,she speaks like a realy woman...perfect match for u ochobaba

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by ochobaba(m): 2:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
yeah,she speaks like a realy woman...perfect match for u ochobaba
See whining
Abeg I no want
You can have her
Thanks
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me,i Dumped Him” – Yvonne Nelson by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2017
ochobaba:

See whining
Abeg I no want
You can have her
Thanks
I wish you what you wish me ooo,dem nor dey know better girl oooo remember grab her now ooo before it's too late

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! / ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips / Photos: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.