Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please (4242 Views)

I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by josephjboy(m): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2017
please I need a good Samaritan to teach me on how to trade and make money with bitcoin, am very serious about it please....... God bless. josephjboy547@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by hola106(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2017
chat me
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by olexjay(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2017
josephjboy:
please I need a good Samaritan to teach me on how to trade and make money with bitcoin, am very serious about it please....... God bless. josephjboy547@gmail.com
bitcoin business is not encouraging this few days cuz the bitcoin is dropping in value but you can try to learn it so you know it and once it's back to normal you can venture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by finalboss(m): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2017
josephjboy:

the right path
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by omotech: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
hola106:
chat me
Y chatting u, can't u drop the info here for d benefit of others like me thanx
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by gentle007(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
olexjay:
bitcoin business is not encouraging this few days cuz the bitcoin is dropping in value but you can try to learn it so you know it and once it's back to normal you can venture

The right time to buy is now!! The right time to start the trade is now because it can only rise from where it is now and not fall.
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by thundersyte: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Like any type of investment, the trick is to buy low and sell high. So please feel free to go ahead now that the market is low.
Few things though
1) Dont be in a rush - The market is very volatile and in cycles.. the patient person will win
2) Read up as much as possible. Dont rely on anybody's research. learn stuff for yourself
3) Only put money you can lose cause like every investment there is a risk of loss. Hence point 1 will make sure that you win eventually

I trade bitcoin and some other currencies and may share some further pointers with you if you're interested. Or if you have more specific questions, please ask.
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by 1EmmyKay: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Av got a detailed e-book for it... Cintact@08176516510
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by SaintUlot: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you are in ibadan and it's environ, i do train people one -to-one on crypto/altcoin trading with strategies that guarantees 100%, hit me up on whatsapp or call to schedule your training

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by olexjay(m): 3:27am On Jun 19, 2017
gentle007:

The right time to buy is now!! The right time to start the trade is now because it can only rise from where it is now and not fall.
maybe you're referring to buying the bitcoin from the Nigeria seller, I'm talking about getting the bitcoin directly yourself, bro if you study wella you gonna know it's not be best time to buy cuz it drops in value, the awkward moment you buy a bitcoin worth of $1,000 today and then tomorrow you realize it has drop to $970
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by omotech: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2017
olexjay:
maybe you're referring to buying the bitcoin from the Nigeria seller, I'm talking about getting the bitcoin directly yourself, bro if you study wella you gonna know it's not be best time to buy cuz it drops in value, the awkward moment you buy a bitcoin worth of $1,000 today and then tomorrow you realize it has drop to $970
Pls throw more light on how to get it directly.
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by koyla: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2017
olexjay:
Hi Bro,the right time to buy is now or wait for further dips, it will surely dip further and moon as there is Segwit activation ahead.
Panic traders make most loss.

1 Like

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by gentle007(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2017
olexjay:
If you know crypto market very well, then be sure you cannot do without volatility. How it is done is make up your mind on your entry point, buy and hold till it rises. If you are waiting for when all is well, you will end up buying it when it is booming only for it to crash heavily.
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by olexjay(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
omotech:
Pls throw more light on how to get it directly.
it's not mining coin o, what I mean by getting it directly is like getting it through gift cards, cash at hands and through transfer from the people who you trade that with
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by olexjay(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
koyla:

Hi Bro,the right time to buy is now or wait for further dips, it will surely dip further and moon as there is Segwit activation ahead.
Panic traders make most loss.
Yeah this what I'm trying to say, to buy but not selling at the moment

1 Like

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Dollabiz: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Try this
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by 0079jaBond(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2017
1EmmyKay:
Av got a detailed e-book for it... Cintact@08176516510
Can you send it to my mail box pls? xyz4reall@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by 0079jaBond(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2017
hola106:
chat me

Can you put me through?
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by hola106(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2017
0079jaBond:
Can you put me through?
chat me
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Michaelnsd: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Jaxx123: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE IF NOT BILLIONAIRE

Something great is going to happen to economy. soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

CAKE was also a good coin. [OMG] Many get millions of this token then for a penny .Today the coin price is up.

We have a lots of powerful token that you can store now in million with very cheap price.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Primenet(m): 5:03am On Apr 28, 2021
I will advise you not to trade on Bitcoin for now because the price reducing drastically.

But I have a better option for you to get Bitcoin for free instead of putting your hard earned money that can't be recovered let alone making profit.

You can access it from here. Remove the spaces to access it:
h t t p s : // awealthywallet . com / btchacks . php

You can also check my signature on how to MULTIPLY your Bitcoin.

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Jaxx123: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Jaxx123: 5:29pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Jaxx123: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U

1 Like

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Achievers0611: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ZELLE FUNDS *
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Qre1: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Using bot to automate binary options trading

Re: Somebody To Teach Me On Bitcoin Trading Please by Samken2: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Michaelnsd:
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Pls I'm interested in btc mining any help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Desirous Of Relocating To RWANDA? Must Read! / Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know / C24 Loan Reviews Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.