Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin (3889 Views)

Earn Approximately $20 Daily With This / Earn 5% Weekly On Your Investment / 5% WEEKLY AND CONSISTENT BETTER THAN 5% DAILY THAT WILL NOT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
I got introduced to a btc mining company that pays approximately 1% on packages you buy every working day(mon-fri). I have been in the system for close 2 months and I have proof of payment. If you are interested, message me on whatsapp to know more and let's grow our bitcoin together.

NOTE:
This is no ponzi or HYIP.

MODIFIED
Please stop dropping your email addresses or phone numbers, check my signature and message me on whatsapp.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the messages, Please feel free to drop your questions. Bitcoin is the new Gold, don't get left out..
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Get paid approximately 1% on your every working day of the week.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by eoderinde609: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am interested and my email address is eoderinde609@gmail.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by smallkendy: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am interested and my email is ogugua197871@yahoo.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by ICN2017: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2017
If2017n@yahoo.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by frontpage79: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
i am interesting hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please sirs and ma's, don't drop your email address. Kindly check my signature and message me on whatdapp.. We need to chat in real time so I can explain somethings to you.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
And to the people who messaged me on whatsapp, i'm sure you are convinced after our chat, make your findings and invest as you see fit.. Like I showed you guys, I have been getting paid for the past 2 months and you should join the team in making approx 1% every business day of the week.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by Mark51(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigboywho(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
foundationland@gmail.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by omotech: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Do you know 1 bitcoin was around $800 last year? That same 1Bitcoin was $2300+ the day I created this thread. As of this moment, that same 1Bitcoin is $2611. Experts have forecasted bitcoin to rise as high $10,000-$15,000 per 1Bitcoin in the next 3-4years. Don't get left out, come and grow your bitcoin and get paid 1% interest Daily(mon-fri) on your investment
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by benny24: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
jekwus4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by elvisgaga: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am not on watsapp. What about we discuss on facebook?
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by omotech: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
bigsecsyde:
Do you know 1 bitcoin was around $800 last year? Th[color=#000099]at same 1Bitcoin was $2300+ the day I created this thread. As of this moment, that same 1Bitcoin is $2611. Experts have forecasted bitcoin to rise as high $10,000-$15,000 per 1Bitcoin in the next 3-4years. Don't get left out, come and grow your bitcoin and get paid 1% interest Daily(mon-fri) on your investment[/color]
How do l reach you?
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 2:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Check my signature for my number sir and message me on Whatsapp.
omotech:
How do l reach you?
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 2:12am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't use facebook.
elvisgaga:
Am not on watsapp. What about we discuss on facebook?
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by idowupeter817: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2017
idowupeter817@gmail.com, 08057944835
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by Dollabiz: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2017
You can make more than.that
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2017
If you are not making money while you sleep, you can never be wealthy. Earn 1% of your investment every working day of the week.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by macjurek(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Email:macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's another Monday and my 1% profit is loading. Don't get left out.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Y
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
You people should stop dropping your email addresses. I'm not sending mails to anyone, check my signature and WhatsApp me.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 4:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Earn money while you sleep. Bitcoin is changing the world.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by Okpueee: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Bitcoin raced up through the $3,000barrier without hardly breaking a sweat at all!

Last time I checked my BTC App it was around $3,200 (per Bitcoin)

This is amazing to see just a few days after the Fork (to say the least)

On top of this is the following fact:

The cryptocurrency market is about to go mainstream…

Over 260,000 retailers — from across the globe — are expected to begin accepting
certain cryptocurrencies (Mainly Bitcoin) as official forms of payment.

And this trend is only going to grow (resulting in more upward pressure on BTC price)

This makes your USI-Tech Trading and Mining account extremely valuable because...

Not only does your account make daily profits of around 1% per day, it is based on 
your original purchase price (i.e. 50 euros) but priced in the cross value to BTC at the time.
In other words, it cost more in Bitcoins back then and you are getting paid 1% of that amount of Bitcoins.

AND, you are also getting HUGE gains on the price of Bitcoins as well.

Guys, this is like getting 3 returns on the one single investment! This is massive.
(Plus you can also compound your earnings by re-purchasing Packages)

USI-Tech is naturally becoming extremely popular and we are very thankful that
our Team got positioned early.

Yours in Crypto success

To join USI TECH:

https://3809d83f.usi-tech.info/

Joseph.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thanks for the post, please create your own thread too.
Okpueee:
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Bitcoin raced up through the $3,000barrier without hardly breaking a sweat at all!

Last time I checked my BTC App it was around $3,200 (per Bitcoin)

This is amazing to see just a few days after the Fork (to say the least)

On top of this is the following fact:

The cryptocurrency market is about to go mainstream…

Over 260,000 retailers — from across the globe — are expected to begin accepting
certain cryptocurrencies (Mainly Bitcoin) as official forms of payment.

And this trend is only going to grow (resulting in more upward pressure on BTC price)

This makes your USI-Tech Trading and Mining account extremely valuable because...

Not only does your account make daily profits of around 1% per day, it is based on 
your original purchase price (i.e. 50 euros) but priced in the cross value to BTC at the time.
In other words, it cost more in Bitcoins back then and you are getting paid 1% of that amount of Bitcoins.

AND, you are also getting HUGE gains on the price of Bitcoins as well.

Guys, this is like getting 3 returns on the one single investment! This is massive.
(Plus you can also compound your earnings by re-purchasing Packages)

USI-Tech is naturally becoming extremely popular and we are very thankful that
our Team got positioned early.

Yours in Crypto success

To join USI TECH:

https://3809d83f.usi-tech.info/

Joseph.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Like the poster above me rightly said, Bitcoin is attaining new height everyday and what best way to keep earning more Bitcoin than to earn 1% on your investement every working days on the week. Register with this link https://secsyde.usi-tech.info/ to start earning. Check the pictures i posted above and message me if you have more questions.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by bigsecsyde(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bitcoin is changing lives, don't get left out. Earn every working day of the week.
Re: Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin by chidekings(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=bigsecsyde post=59412587]Bitcoin is changing lives, don't get left out. Earn every working day of the week.[/quote

Hello. Did Taiwo later delivered your goods in Jan 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. / Advice On Making Money As An Undergraduate. / How Is Fixed Deposit Account In Nigerian Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.